Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing (41206 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by deepwater(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by ShakurM(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Macdawid:
I know Tobi, she can't try all this her rubbish with him outside the house... Disrespectful bi*ch
What would he have done outside the house?                     
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Dmec(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
lovelove2323:
grin
Na this kind thing now dey make front page, Na wa o
Must you complain all the time?
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Kingdolo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
She just took Tobi's manhood.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm. This ceec chick go hear am. She is not particularly rich, fine or talented. And now the world knows she is a psycho chick. Why would anyone want to put up with her shit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by greatbuc(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
I HAVE A GIFT FOR HER
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by zicoisaac: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi too dey disaapoint manhood.....Big boi like Tobi always gossiping; so childish. I like him being a brilliant, smart nigga but over sabi dey worry am. Ceece exposed his weaknesses too much....Baba grow up I beg. Ceece ain't perfect anyways.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by yuh2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
This Cee-c of a girl is just vindictive and immature.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Rajosh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's a leader
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by XingXhang(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=66817123][/quote]

The pic doesn't flow.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love CeeCee

She can stand tall
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
igboOSU:

That miserable bìtch

For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined
[/s]

Have you eaten today?
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by DSENATAR: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c is psychotic, she needs help. God help the Man that marries this woman.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by haslaw(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c the bitter and unhappy dwarf

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Macdawid(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShakurM:

What would he have done outside the house?                     

Same thing you know you would've done angry undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by stasius: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
chykmoni:
Cee-C should pray to marry a man that has a heart of gold if not, they will be having issues everyday.

After having issues with her you use a good fvuck to reset her brain! She go mellow down.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
chykmoni:
Cee-C should pray to marry a man that has a heart of gold if not, they will be having issues everyday.

Why should God bless bullsh!t with treasure? She will kill a man with a heart of gold.

Ccee will be the death of any quiet man.

She needs her type. She deserves black eyes and bruised lips on daily.

This girl is a trigger of domestic violence. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Pusyiter(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sofrey talk o b4 dem go ban you.
lovelove2323:
grin
Na this kind thing now dey make front page, Na wa o
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by enemmo(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Smh at the people calling ceecee a strong woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by darlenese(f): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
chykmoni:

abeg there is nothing like heart of gold ,it is only a docile castrated mumu that can cope with a witch like her , she is a bloody sadist .

seriously she deserves the worst husband on Earth . I haven't seen a human like CeeC my entire life , this girl will shoot the brains of any man that marries her , yesterday she said she can't date a man that plays dirty with another woman . heaven help any man that will end up with her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
CeeCee really deal with Tobi today.... The guy just became and hand luggage of CeeCee following her everywhere.

Sincerely, Jut dont know why I like the girl. So all out!
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Magnifik18:

Why should God bless bullsh!t with treasure? She will kill a man with a heart of gold.

Ccee will be the death of any quiet man.

She needs her type. She deserves black eyes and bruised lips on daily.

This girl is a trigger of domestic violence. NONSENSE

Lie. That girl is better than a woman that will stab you in bed or poison you. She comes all out at what she detest. And let me tell you, A girl of her type can be bent with love if replicated to her. She has this carriage that clearly shows she can be subdued by any gender on what she believes. Thats something majority of todays women lack.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by chigoziri2403(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
darlenese:

abeg there is nothing like heart of gold ,it is only a docile castrated mumu that can cope with a witch like her , she is a bloody sadist .
easy ma'am easy, ouch!
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Halexgos3(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c na character
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

Lie. That girl is better than a woman that will stab you in bed or poison you. She comes all out at what she detest. And let me tell you, A girl of her type can be bent with love if replicated to her. She has this carriage that clearly shows she can be subdued by any gender on what she believes. Thats something majority of todays women lack.

Rude isn't confidence. Don't get it twisted.

Check the definition of both words and be honest about the one this outright unruly sadist fall under .

If this is what confidence is to you then you need to reevaluate your mind .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

Her look alone can bring nothing but bad luck and misery to a good man.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Magnifik18:

Don't get it twisted, rude isn't confidence.

Research both words and be honest with yourself on which this outright unruly sadist fall under.

If she is your definition of confidence then you need to re examine your thought process.

Rude at what trigger?

So she just suddenly choose to be rude? You did were expecting her to be polite at what really hurts her cos of 45million, just like Tobi suddenly became a handbag cos of the money at stake.

That babe is real and confident. Gives it out as she feels without caring who gets hurts. Thats a woman.
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Magnifik18:

Her look alone can bring nothing but bad luck and misery to a good man.

Thats just the way you have chosen to see her. Look her fron another perspective and see what drive she might also have. She is bold and beautiful, that you cant take from her.

Dont want to mention those smoky eyes. That look when she is angry drives me nut.

I did always want to tease her to get angry everyday if am her husband. That look just makes feel wow!
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by sarwoods10(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
This girl is arrogant
Re: BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lalasticlala if after this week I still dey see anything bbnaija on Nairaland,walahi I go tell my mummy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: Tacha Teaches Khafi How To Twerk (Photos) / HELP ANY Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.