Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (22098 Views)

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It / Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Men feel cheating is their right and heritage cheesy. They were created to cheat...that is how they are wired.They are polygamous in nature...and every other lie they tell themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any man who cheats, cheat with a woman (at least, most men anyway grin). So I don't understand what she meant by "Women have more opportunities to cheat". Adultery and fornication are equal opportunity destroyers, there's no need to turn those character flaws into a battle of the sexes.

O pari

Quelle:
This lady is of the opinion that temptation is not a reason for a man to cheat and she raised a valid point. She said men may claim that they cheat because other women hit on them but in fact, more men hit on their women yet they don't cheat as much.

TONI
@t0nit0ne wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/t0nit0ne/status/985870982358413313

https://www.gistrealm.com/women-have-more-opportunities-to-cheat-than-men-men-shouldnt-blame-temptation-beautiful-lady-says/

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Exposing your misogyny that’s what you’re helping me do.

What’s the word for a dumb guy? You and people like you obviously think there’s none. Because guys are all smart. That’s why you can’t understand why I’d deliberately call you a bimbo.
Or why I’d call call a man ‘ a hoe’
Or any of the other derogatory words you reserve exclusively for females.

How about Dummy? Fits?
BadBradley:
calling a man a bimbo is all the indication your father should have used your tuition fees for piggery.

To even imagine you think exposing your cleavage will help pass your silly message is laughable.

If you will spend just 1/10 of the time you spend painting your formless face in thinking critically, you won't just pick up your phone to type out your malign idiocy.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

learn how to conversiate without using provocative words

he wasn't even referring to you.

kids though
Same way I wasn’t referring to you. Silly

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
The truth is that women are getting wise over nothing, if u say a man is cheating just because he dumped his sperm somewhere else what will u say when he has another wife and kids in another state or country. Women are considered to be cheating because she is sharing her pussy and body that the man has already paid for, but women on the other hand did not pay for the body of a man. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, a man has not started cheating as far as it is just sex, and that he does not get caught.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Captain8(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Trash tok' trash gal' trash topic. U ar trying to get excused to cheat on man, covering ur self wit diz yeye topic, to encourage women to cheat more at a matrimonia home. Evil gal
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
cheating is allowed
for men! not women.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seahawk:
Exposing your misogyny that’s what you’re helping me do.

What’s the word for a dumb guy? You and people like you obviously think there’s none. Because guys are all smart. That’s why you can’t understand why I’d deliberately call you a bimbo.
Or why I’d call call a man ‘ a hoe’
Or any of the other derogatory words you reserve exclusively for females.

How about Dummy? Fits?

So I'm misogynist because i pointed out biological factual differences between male and female?

Surprising you never counter points but hide your lack of knowledge in name-calling.

Facts must be a luxury where you are raised. And if you think blackmail works on me, wait till i bury you where none will find you.

Cyber maladjusted cretin

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Captain8(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
I dont jux understand de way pple use de word cheat again. Cuz as a man i marry, as God say it i am de head of family, i own everything including de wife dats y i pay bride price. I can marry another 2 to 3 wives join even like king solomon. Ok now y ur wife wil have right to bleep another man? If my galfriend cheat on me i wont have problem wit dat, on my own cuz i dont trust gal and i neva marry, u can go ahead nd date ten guys no problem. but how can married wife cheat. Cuz husband can marry anoda 20 join how e take be cheat?
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by olaboy1: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:
Another ignorant, attention-hungry bimbo looking for social media fame.

Women are not biologically programmed to cheat.

And if women are ever injected with a steroid hormone called testosterone men are coping with, they will be ripping off thier clothes and not spending long hours shopping for clothes.

Women who come up with this argument are most times biased.

Women will cheat more if they have high testosterone, big clit as big as a pen!s and a society that doesn’t judge them.
Search for sexual hysteria on google. This used to be a mental medical sickness ages ago when women became hysterical due to lack of enough sex and that was why d!ldos were created.

Sociobiologically we are not the same and our sexual needs will always vary. Also consider all the body enhancement products and boobies exposing clothes women wear, if men do the same things then I bet women would have a tough time staying faithful.

Her variable that women get more approaches doesn’t mean anything in the ground scheme of sex and seduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
olaboy1:

Women who come up with this argument are most times biased.

Women will cheat more if they have high testosterone, big clit as big as a pen!s and a society that don’t judge them.
Search for sexual hysteria on google. This used to be a mental medical sickness ages ago when women became hysterical due to lack of enough sex and that was why d!ldos were created.

Sociobiologically we are not the same and our sexual needs will always vary. Also consider all the body enhancement products and boobies exposing clothes women wear, if men do the same things then I bet women would have a tough time staying faithful.

Her variable that women get more approaches doesn’t mean anything in the ground scheme of sex and seduction.
Thank you!

That's fact!
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Collins87: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
My so-called girl friend cheats like fire! Am just watching her I shall soon dumb her ass.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:
Another ignorant, attention-hungry bimbo looking for social media fame.

Women are not biologically programmed to cheat.

And if women are ever injected with a steroid hormone called testosterone men are coping with, they will be ripping off thier clothes and not spending long hours shopping for clothes.
what in God's name does the boldened mean? Biologically programmed to cheat? That is by nature a man is meant to cheat. Ok, it works both ways.
Now listen
A man has high testosterone level so he goes after women for sex. A woman on the other hand is moved by what she hears and acts which depicts care like gifts and all, this makes it easy for a determined guy to sleep with a girl, all he needs to do is tell her what she wants to hear. Now there are so many of such guys on a girls case daily, this is why women cheat. If it's biological for a man to cheat becos of high testosterone, It's also a thing of biology for a woman to cheat becos her heart and heard has been captured by his sweet words or his acts of "love". To say woman are not biologically programmed to cheat is erronous, inshort you need a reality check, you may not be operating on earth.
There are few girls that won't be moved by what a guy tells her or gives her, those are the exceptions to the General rule of why girls cheat, just as there are guys who despite presence of testosterone limit themselves to one girl. These two scenarios are exceptions. Men and women cheat. It's in them to do so.
Women excercise lots of restraints cos of what people would say. If it were a free world like abroad, we would Bleep Tom dick and Harry with pride becos its fun.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seahawk:
You’re the bimbo. The obviously ignorant one here. I don’t think you’re half as smart as she is.

he needs a reality check

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Collins87:
My so-called girl friend cheats like fire! Am just watching her I shall soon dumb her ass.
women cheat just like men, if you can't take it you move on. There are exceptions though, you could find one if you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Klinee:
for men! not women.
you guys should wake up, the girls you cheat with are people's girlfriends. Everyone cheats.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by dudley1459: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
This mumu forget say ashawo dey it's all about d money a guy with cash can Bleep more than 5 diff babes daily so hang it, ur anatomy of DM etc is for broke struggling guys not made men. Lame comparism
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cinderella5:
what in God's name does the boldened mean? Biologically programmed to cheat? That is by nature a man is meant to cheat. Ok, it works both ways.
Now listen
A man has high testosterone level so he goes after women for sex. A woman on the other hand is moved by what she hears and acts which depicts care like gifts and all, this makes it easy for a determined guy to sleep with a girl, all he needs to do is tell her what she wants to hear. Now there are so many of such guys on a girls case daily, this is why women cheat. If it's biological for a man to cheat becos of high testosterone, It's also a thing of biology for a woman to cheat becos her heart and heard has been captured by his sweet words or his acts of "love". To say woman are not biologically programmed to cheat is erronous, inshort you need a reality check, you may not be operating on earth.
There are few girls that won't be moved by what a guy tells her or gives her, those are the exceptions to the General rule of why girls cheat, just as there are guys who despite presence of testosterone limit themselves to one girl. These two scenarios are exceptions. Men and women cheat. It's in them to do so.
Women excercise lots of restraints cos of what people would say. If it were a free world like abroad, we would Bleep Tom dick and Harry with pride becos its fun.

Women aren't programmed biologically to cheat. That's unless they have been damaged and altered somewhere in their formative years.

The hormone oxytocin bounds a woman to one sexual partner and that hormone is rendered ineffective by testosterone in males.

If women are to cheat like men, the paternity of the entire world would be in dispute. That's why you all evolved to be biologically limited to really cheat.

Don't mistake admiration or loyalty for love in women. If words were all it takes to bed a woman, then I wonder why you people don't marry poets.

Only males are equipped to reproduce children back-to-back. Women have to wait their cylce of pregnancy, childbirth and lactation before being ready again.

Women are born loyal except they get distorted by early rape in childhood or some other sexual trauma.

Only true unadulterated virgins know this.

N.B Don't insult me though, your first post delineated you as just hanging barely on the fringes of civility. Let's keep it civil.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Eveezy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Eveezy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
I ve been with a gal that her body count is far more than mine, ND guess what? Na small gal, she didn't date all diz guys, she just slept with dem
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cinderella5:
you guys should wake up, the girls you cheat with are people's girlfriends. Everyone cheats.
No you are not saying the truth, most of the girls are not people's girlfriends as you assume, they are prostitutes, most men identify and know them,have sex and leave, they can sleep with 100 men in a day.
While their individual girlfriends are freshly reverse for them when needed.
When I mentioned girlfriend I mean marriageable girlfriend not hanky panky ones
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cinderella5:
women cheat just like men, if you can't take it you move on. There are exceptions though, you could find one if you are lucky.
How can he take it? So if it's your brother you gona advice him to go on with the so called cheating girlfriend?
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Sierusvirus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
women are wired to cheat and code.
Think like them and you will spot it.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by mikolo80: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:
The lady is correct, ladies are bombarded with more temptations than men, an average looking lady gets more hit from men, than a handsome will get from ladies.
women are bombarded by men they are not interested in so its not the same.
men want 80% of women while women only want like 1%
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by pryme(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikolo80:
women are bombarded by men they are not interested in so its not the same.
men want 80% of women while women only want like 1%

Sorry Sir, not all men want 80% of women.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by mikolo80: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

Sorry Sir, not all men want 80% of women.
ok,most men willl boink most women
most women will only boink most rich men
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by pryme(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikolo80:
ok,most men willl boink most women
most women will only boink most rich men

Don't be so sure, some women use the car a rich man bought for them to drive to drive to the house of a guy that has nothing.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by SoapQueen(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
obonujoker:
Very correct.... Any lady who doesn't cheat is great and very strong.....

I have never, ever, ever cheated in a relationship. Even when I'm single, I still do not mess myself up. Does it mean I'm strong? What the hell is strong? Why do you classify sexual discipline as being strong? Shouldn't it be that way?
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by SoapQueen(f): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:

Women aren't programmed biologically to cheat. That's unless they have been damaged and altered somewhere in their formative years.

The hormone oxytocin bounds a woman to one sexual partner and that hormone is rendered ineffective by testosterone in males.

If women are to cheat like men, the paternity of the entire world would be in dispute. That's why you all evolved to be biologically limited to really cheat.

Don't mistake admiration or loyalty for love in women. If words were all it takes to bed a woman, then I wonder why you people don't marry poets.

Only males are equipped to reproduce children back-to-back. Women have to wait their cylce of pregnancy, childbirth and lactation before being ready again.

Women are born loyal except they get distorted by early rape in childhood or some other sexual trauma.

Only true unadulterated virgins know this.

N.B Don't insult me though, your first post delineated you as just hanging barely on the fringes of civility. Let's keep it civil.

Who is this one talking hormones? Abeg, commot here with your bad character.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by mikolo80: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
pryme:

Don't be so sure, some women use the car a rich man bought for them to drive to drive to the house of a guy that has nothing.
ezzatly she is cheating on the poor guy with the rich guy and poverty is shutting the poor guy up
he will dump her once he has money cos she a hoe
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by mikolo80: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
Men feel cheating is their right and heritage cheesy. They were created to cheat...that is how they are wired.They are polygamous in nature...and every other lie they tell themselves.
not a lie if its true
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Who is this one talking hormones? Abeg, commot here with your bad character.
All these Warri slum rats who swapped their school pen for random dicks will not even be ashamed to display their gutter breeding and illiteracy on social media.

Illiterate Baldheaded emo-bitch quoting me without even pretending to debunk laid down facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.