Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money (3194 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shugavee:
Una don start!!! Leave women alone !!! **leaves thread***
I have seen your profile picture wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by UDUJ(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Can a guy be in a relationship without asking for sex?

angry

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by UDUJ(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shugavee:
Una don start!!!
Leave women alone !!!
**leaves thread***

Just saw your profile pic. So why have you been hiding all this long?

You look good wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol....If she's not asking you, she's demanding/getting else where. cheesy Thats the deal
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Shugavee(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Just saw your profile pic. So why have you been hiding all this long?

You look good wink
lol thank you!!! How u doing??
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by UDUJ(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shugavee:

I'm doing good cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
fasty:
This is just one out of a million mind-blowing question in have in stock unto Relationship mattazz

Only in Nigeria, West Africa in general. In other climes it isn't entirely so.
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by StrongandMighty: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I can't take that risk Biko
Den go and get ursef a job
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by ImaIma1(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Yes she can, buh all u fellows just haven't met women wiv class, whom v vowed never to ask dia man for anything.... They r out dia buh very few..

Like minds attract. Guys here keep complaining about the ladies being this and that. But they are actually attracting their kind

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by BabbanBura(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
highpriestess:

the same you will still open mouth call her osho free if she sleeps with you for free.

Unlike you i don't sleep around cos my life has values
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by BabbanBura(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Like minds attract. Guys here keep complaining about the ladies being this and that. But they are actually attracting their kind

No Miss, we are not attracting Oloshos, it is the other way round - dem oloshos get attracted to our money!
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I can't take that risk Biko
hoe-losho

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chikita66:
Can a guy be in a relationship without asking for sex?
Are u selling your demented smelling pussy for money ?
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

No Miss, we are not attracting Oloshos, it is the other way round - dem oloshos get attracted to our money!

I am talking about the guys that date ladies then come to nairaland to release their latest single..."Nigerian women are..."

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
highpriestess:

the same you will still open mouth call her osho free if she sleeps with you for free.
The same way I'll call u "hoe-losho" for asking me money for sex... Do u girls think u are doing a man favour with having sex with u?
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
dinewithoyin:
apart from money... you man is ought to meet your needs, financially,emotionally spiritually etc..... it's makes him feel good...
even if i become the richest woman in the world. me i will still ask ooo.. but you should not be a pet to him so he doesn't start avoiding him. A real man will want to meet your needs it's makes him feel more of a man....
u really have a poor mentality... Your creator is even ashamed of you for just the stupid lines u wrote... Your responsibilities ain't on your bf, he hasn't marry u, your responsibilities should be of your parents ... Lazy ass* hoe-losho everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
You and Straff though
highpriestess:

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Ginginet04: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Guys,
I’m speaking for myself here and all women are different.
The mistake you all make is entering a relationship with a misconception and preconceived thought that all women are the same and will ask for money. Nigeria is a already a society where media has distorted every perception and view on life.

So the answer to question for me is YES, you need to start a relationship based on who you both are and no pretence. There is bound to be at least a fraction that would be interested in knowing you. My yes is solely based upon learning not to rely on anyone except in the case of emergencies.

Also you need to live a lifestyle that doesn’t suggest you must break the bank even if some are fake. Just be yourself. A genuine woman will genuinely ask for money when it’s dire. And if you live a life that suggests otherwise, she too will ask for money to build up her image to be seen with the likes of celebrities. So the answer for most girls will be a NO.
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2018
dinewithoyin:
apart from money... you man is ought to meet your needs, financially,emotionally spiritually etc..... it's makes him feel good...
even if i become the richest woman in the world. me i will still ask ooo.. but you should not be a pet to him so he doesn't start avoiding him. A real man will want to meet your needs it's makes him feel more of a man....

what about a real lady?

what does she do?

offers sex?
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Ginginet04:
Guys,
I’m speaking for myself here and all women are different.
The mistake you all make is entering a relationship with a misconception and preconceived thought that all women are the same and will ask for money. Nigeria is a already a society where media has distorted every perception and view on life.

So the answer to question for me is YES, you need to start a relationship based on who you both are and no pretence. There is bound to be at least a fraction that would be interested in knowing you. My yes is solely based upon learning not to rely on anyone except in the case of emergencies.

Also you need to live a lifestyle that doesn’t suggest you must break the bank even if some are fake. Just be yourself. A genuine woman will genuinely ask for money when it’s dire. And if you live a life that suggests otherwise, she too will ask for money to build up her image to be seen with the likes of celebrities. So the answer for most girls will be a NO

trash.

no Nigerian lady will date you without asking for money directly or indirectly.
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2018
StrongandMighty:

Den go and get ursef a job

lamentations of a broke boy.
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
You and Straff though
meaning
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Shugavee:

Chai...
you people should be indicating your age so we can add respect when communicating with you guys..

I don't know if I'm dreaming in Xhosa grin but I think you'd be more than 29.

xx Bestwishes
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
The same way I'll call u "hoe-losho" for asking me money for sex... Do u girls think u are doing a man favour with having sex with u?
who's planning to have sex with you?have you lost your manners?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:27am On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol....If she's not asking you, she's demanding/getting else where. cheesy Thats the deal

you're indirectly saying.... angry grin
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

who's planning to have sex with you?have you lost your manners?
u are so daft that u can't even assimilate a third person singular.... For your info, I don't do hoe-losho with slack pussy like yours.... Alaileko omo ale jati jati
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Kobicove(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Yes it is very possible...

I think you have only hungry ladies in your circle undecided
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by ranmoor: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2018
That will be difficult, even the so called working class girls will still demand. Some will even ask u to put them on monthly salary. The annoying part is that ladies will be demanding what they can't use their money to buy. An average naija lady is very stingy. Imagine someone working and still expect d bf/hubby to be giving money for making her hair. And if they release 50 kobo, its like an investment d man will end up paying 2 naira
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by StrongandMighty: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lamentations of a broke boy.
Please show me how rich you are?
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Shugavee(f): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Chai...
you people should be indicating your age so we can add respect when communicating with you guys..

I don't know if I'm dreaming in Xhosa grin but I think you'd be more than 29.

xx Bestwishes
ignored
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
u are so daft that u can't even assimilate a third person singular.... For your info, I don't do hoe-losho with slack pussy like yours.... Alaileko omo ale jati jati
neither do I do molosho with shrinked and crayon dicks.wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

neither do I do molosho with shrinked and crayon dicks.wink
just like that of your useless uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? / Who Knows This Lady? / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.