Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him (51075 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by GodOfAction: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
The big brother house was laid in flames as biggie gave the housemates a task to carry out.

In a bid to carry out the task, former head of house, CeeC shared the housemates into groups but Tobi refused to be in her group.

He told her that he doesn’t want to be in her group, that he doesn’t like her and that she should move on and let them be friends and that got Ceec mad.

But Interestingly Tobi acknowledged the fact that he triggered Cee-C as he got to discuss the drama with Nina .

video : http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/18/bbnaija-what-tobi-did-that-caused-ceec-to-insult-the-hell-out-of-him-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by ibori1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
hit like if u r for team miracle

#flyboy

but tobi na man ooh,if na me gel dey insult like dat I 4 just ..........

u know na

bcus of dat tobi dis FTC na for u

46 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by ejosh4(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Liverpool all the way to Champions League Final....

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Authoreety: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wen wil d show finish sef?

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by afroniger: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c might just be bipolar, which may explain her erratic behavior and mood swings, because it is not normal.

60 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Op ceecee said I should tell you that "You are not on her level"

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by desmont004: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lobbish

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
We dont gv a fuk. After sunday we no go hear of these fools again. Where is TTT self

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by ngwababe(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi my man...
E pain her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec fans are trying to justify her unnecessary outbursts, Cynthia Nwadiora is sick, she needs help shikena...

In other news, I dunno about you but Back To Daura Issa Goal!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by samyyoung1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wondered y we ain't seeing any more sex scenes, Nigerians are too emotional n forgets DAT dis show is listed under Entertainment. Perhaps took it too serious by wanting to defame bambam n Teddy, Miracle n Nina.....I wonder wat dey wld do to dis perfect 'double wahala' entertainer when she gets to Lagos. Perhaps troll her n stone her, after enjoying the show. She's d reason d show trends n sells, even biggie know how much she brings to d table.

I tire for my people

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi really was the one that provoked her and I considered him a bigger idiot to sit through and stomach those countless insult, if not stupidity why sit down and allow all the insult instead of walking away yet he was smiling throughout. really childish that's why I missed Teddy A he would have straightened it out

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by tobida: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
On behalf of all Tobi, i apologize for the disappointment we have as our representative on BBNaija.

He is a weak man.

He is always starting wahala with CEEC.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by salaboiz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by slimpoppa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
They fought, its okay.

Lets move on.
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by 1stola: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi must be a slowpoke for him to continue tolerating that vile child of hate.

Very bitter, ugly, rude and arrogant.

Rubbish.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kk
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nairaland=BBNAIJA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by DonZaggy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
This ceec girl sef is a sadist. what's her p.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by uk101: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Even if u (TOBI) feels so,Must he tell her in her face knowing fully well she can easily flare up on issues like this.....Tobi is not man enough to act this childish...please vote Miracle he deserves the money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by RhemaDavids(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am waiting for cee_c sister to come and explain why cee_c did what she did... Ndi ala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Ayoswit(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
So nobody watched when tobi made some annoying statement to Cee-C, fine Cee-C is an aggressive person but tobi needs to grow up. So many female housemates has at one time or d other insulted tobi, like ifu-ennada, Nina, Khloé and even Alex. So let's stop d hate jor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:
On behalf of all Tobi, i apologize for the disappointment we have as our representative on BBNaija.

He is a week man.

A week or month man?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Hennepin: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Have you noticed Cee-c's people have been on a publicity overdrive to make her look good on nairaland. Nobody cares about Cee-c FOH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by scholes23(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
This Tobi cee c issue sef. Una nor dey taya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
we have heard enough of CeeC. You mean no other news to move to front page?
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by marttol: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
LIKE FOR TOBI

SHARE FOR MIRACLE

56 Likes 19 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by tobida: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
1stola:
Tobi must be a slowpoke for him to continue tolerate that vile child of hate.

Very bitter, ugly, rude and arrogant.

Rubbish.

Is it right to tell a woman all that instead of joining a group?

She is head of house and asked him to join group like everybody else.

He start telling her that he dont like her?

Is dat right.

This is the problem i have with all you CEEC haters.

Blind unnecessary hatred.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by potosky: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg who go carry me go Russia for world cup?
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by darlingnuel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:
Ceec fans are trying to justify her unnecessary outbursts, Cynthia Nwadiora is sick, she needs help shikena...

In other news, I dunno about you but Back To Daura Issa Goal!
Really? I'm glad this testimony is coming from another lady. BTW, I like your dada. Ur dada dey scatter my dada

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by limitless777(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
ejosh4:
Liverpool all the way to Champions League Final....

And the UCL trophy too is ours.
we'll NEVER walk ALONE.

U r in the spirit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.