Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (36051 Views)

Re: Strike - "JOHESU Is Selfish,they Dont Know What They Want" Must Read / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Faraidi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Amarabae:

Why not.
I read it.

You started from a neutral point and then end up being sentimental.

Government are not treating medical professionals well in this country, I agree .

My postulation in that thread is about the N.M.A Cold War with Johesu.
We support them demanding for better treatment from the government the same way johesu expect them to support us.

Whatever agreement we johesu have with the government or whatever our demands are should not be a treat to them.

They have been kicking against johesu interest secretly for years now through the ministers of health who are doctors.

We need partnership,
They support us,
We support them.

In Canada, there was a protest by doctors over being overpaid and for the welfare agenda of other health professionals to be met.
That's mutual respect and cooperation.
I have no issue with doctors, I have many of them as friends in my work place and I have worked with them a lot.
The man who fathered me is also one.
Plus two siblings in the profession.

But we have to put things in place.
Them themselves are being exploited in Nigeria,
What a doctor in Europe is earning a month is far superior to what a doctor is earning in Nigeria,
That's why many of them are leaving.
Johesu is not in any war with NMA.
As for your later part,
You don't expect a medical lab people to allow microbiologists to take over their job.
You said that you read microbiology In your first degree, you thought you will compete with med lab guys but reality dawned on you.
Maybe you are now in the medical school and you now deem it fit to be antagonizing anything med lab.

Secondly.
We university graduate nurses have no issue with school of nursing trained nurses,
A nurse is a nurse except Auxiliaries.

Everybody is important in the health sector.
Even the gateman at the hospital gate.

Thanks.

why discriminating Auxiliary Nurses again? This is why I love ISLAM. It's is devoid of such rubbish
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by damilton(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Faraidi:
why discriminating Auxiliary Nurses again? This is why I love ISLAM. It's is devoid of such rubbish

Auxillary nurses are not nurses. so keep your dirty mouth shut if you dont understand what it takes to be a nurse. other health professions are not fighting to be a doctor, they are fighting for their pay right.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
toysleek:

You talk this way prolly because you are not working in a clinical setting..My Sister's colleagues who graduated like 3 years ago are still managing in private hospitals looking for opportunities in govt hospitals..I have enough Doctor friends who have finished residency but the hospital is not retaining much people.. They are still on the look out for jobs..Graduates of all professions are churned out every year, there's saturation everywhere.Take it or leave it.
I still maintain that there is no saturation... why must everyone want to be a government employee.. that is the problem... in civilised countries people are comfortable working in the private hospitals so why should it not be so in Nigeria.. and when does working with govt account for having a job when there is private sector.. think again
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by YorubaAssasin: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2018
tohpahz:

I'm a woman of class.. Can't do this with you.. Not with your English.

What English, abeg? Oh you meant my "Grammar"? Fool!

Class... abeg, what class? angry

I'll surely lecture ur mum, dad, instructors et al... the basic mechanics of the English grammar. OK?

Class, I'll def. teach you as well. cool

You come here bragging abt some nonsense English grammar and class? Really?

Thunder fire you. grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Yoruba4Life: 1:41am On Apr 20, 2018
tohpahz:

I'm a woman of class.. Can't do this with you.. Not with your English.

Go ahead teach am na... If you no sabi qualify as a MD, nursing na BS. You'll always be a subordinate to we M.Ds. Take it or gulp acid, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Go ahead teach am na... If you no sabi qualify as a MD, nursing na BS. You'll always be a subordinate to we M.Ds. Take it or gulp acid, abeg.
This fallacious claims is not stated anywhere in the nurses scheme of service, so kindly shove it up your a.ss.
Stop bringing out stats from the wind.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by tohpahz(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

What English, abeg? Oh you meant my "Grammar"? Fool!

Class... abeg, what class? angry

I'll surely lecture ur mum, dad, instructors et al... the basic mechanics of the English grammar. OK?

Class, I'll def. teach you as well. cool

You come here bragging abt some nonsense English grammar and class? Really?

Thunder fire you. grin
K
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by tohpahz(f): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

This one feels he's a doctor. Lool. You're having multiple identity disorder sha. Better face your conductor work squarely

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by tohpahz(f): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Faraidi:

How did we get to Islam. What's wrong with you people
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by tohpahz(f): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2018
otokx:
So we did a surgical procedure for in growing toe nail at a teaching hospital.

First dressing was done by the surgeon and subsequent ones to be done by nurse.

First dressing, all the materials were made available and pain was minimal post surgery.

Subsequent dressing was now the turn of the nurse, most of the materials suddenly developed wings and flew away despite the fact a non receipted fee is collected and pocketed by the nurse.

On our last visit the nurse was actually dozing off while doing the dressing.

Thank God for education and internet, we just went to a drug store bought all the materials needed and ever since been doing the dressing at home.

Now the nurse is a matron.

yes Doctors may have their own for body as some say but JOHESU should come up with more tangible reasons for embarking on their seasonal strikes.

This your lie sweet ooo. .. Teach me, how does one sleep and do dressing.

Should I start talking abt all the wounds d doctors infect due to lack of aseptic technique. Doing dressing as if they're eating amala and ewedu... Tuehhhhj
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2018
bhlesingglory:

Lol...i just can't stop laughing at this your statement
I am a physiotherapist in training and during my preclinical years, I was introduced to the whole anatomy(that is if u know Keith Moore and last anatomy) physiology(sembuligan, Guyton,essential texts) and biochemistry(harper's and vashudevan text).

I would not mind a competition with you so we can know how much introduction I was given
Ducks don't compete with lions. Go find your match...Envious lots who won't stick to their disciplines, always speaking like your lives revolves around doctors.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
JoannaSedley:
look at this ignorant doctor. See ya mouth granting them consultant title as if it is the exclusive of doctors to grant consultant title to others. Funny. Tell that to the UK nurse consultants, consultant pharmacist etc.
Get lost.
Imagine intro anatomy and physiology. Smh.
Shout from now till 2090 nothing still will happen.Have u ever head nurses giving doctors problems or encroaching into doctors job descriptions in the Uk or US..tell u what; they learn ethics and heriachy exceedingly well..Stop comparing yourselves to people better trained in all ramifications to your pathetic selves.
If u are a nurse and you dont like your job descriptions quit and do something else
stop whining like your life revolve around doctors.I think it actually does BTW
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Shout from now till 2090 nothing still will happen.Have u ever head nurses giving doctors problems or encroaching into doctors job descriptions in the Uk or US..tell u what; they learn ethics and heriachy exceedingly well..Stop comparing yourselves to people better trained in all ramifications to your pathetic selves.
If u are a nurse and you dont like your job descriptions quit and do something else
Yada yada. Yada....
Check up the role expansion of nurse practitioners in the US then come back and let's talk.
The midwives that performs obstetrics surgeries in Mozambique.
The Nurse prescribers in the UK.
The advanced practice nurses in the US.
Get yourself enlightened first before delving into a discussion that you know nothing about.

And please just spare me your stale line of argument cos I am tired of hearing it. Thanks.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Yada yada. Yada....
Check up the role expansion of nurse practitioners in the US then come back and let's talk.
Get yourself enlightened first before delving into a discussion that you know nothing about.

And please just spare me your stale line of argument cos I am tired of hearing it. Thanks.
Lies lies, Big fat lies...You guys are ignorant bunch of jokers...So you want to start performing caesarian sections etc...
I guess these your mad insinuations can only be attempted here in nairaland
just listen to this one....C/S ko , brain surgery ni...
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Lies lies, Big fat lies...You guys are ignorant bunch of jokers...So you want to start performing caesarian sections etc...
grin grin ;DLawd. Here I am thinking that I am having a discussion with an intellectual being.,someone that can do a simple research with clues I gave him. I am disappointed in you, young man.
You compared me with UK, US nurses and I gave you a clue of what they are already doing and you're still screaming.
Please stop spamming my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
JoannaSedley:
grin grin ;DLawd. Here I am thinking that I am having a discussion with an intellectual being.,someone that can do a simple research with clues I gave him. I am disappointed in you, young man.
You compared me with UK, US nurses and I gave you a clue of what they are already doing and you're still screaming.
Please stop spamming my mentions.
You are just a big fat liar posting thrash to decieve and mislead the gullible...Nurses DO NOT perform major surgeries anywhere in the world..What kind of madness are u exhibiting here...Are u really a nurse?? Because your assertions are preposterous and wreeks of inferiority complex..If you wanna be licensed to perform major surgeries go read medicine...Doctors dont have 2 heads biko..
Leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by eleojo23: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Oga, you are just throwing tantrums.

Which part of what she said is a lie? If you are too lazy to do a Google search, look at the screenshots below..

Their roles are expanding...and it doesn't come on a silver platter as you think. They receive special training to perform those roles, so they are qualified to do it.

I think you should focus more on developing yourself as a doctor (because there are many of your colleagues that are better than you) instead of poking nose in other people's professional development.

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by toysleek(f): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I still maintain that there is no saturation... why must everyone want to be a government employee.. that is the problem... in civilised countries people are comfortable working in the private hospitals so why should it not be so in Nigeria.. and when does working with govt account for having a job when there is private sector.. think again
Only few private hospitals can pay what the govt pays these guys..Maybe 2 or 3 in the whole country.. In civilized countries, all professions are comfortable working in private fields because minimum wage is enforced..Every profession in Nigeria is underpaid, not only doctors.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2018
eleojo23:

Oga, you are just throwing tantrums.

Which part of what she said is a lie? If you are too lazy to do a Google search, look at the screenshots below..

Their roles are expanding...and it doesn't come on a silver platter as you think. They receive special training to perform those roles, so they are qualified to do it.

I think you should focus more on developing yourself as a doctor (because there are many of your colleagues that are better than you) instead of poking nose in other people's professional development.
I can see why Medicine requires a higher IQ which to me seem just to be a normal IQ but it is obviously not..
I was the best graduating Doctor of my set from a prestigious teaching hospital and yes medicine is always about improving so you can climb to the pinnacle...If the best keep re-learning to abreast themselves with current medical/ surgical practices in line with international best practices.
Back to your meaningless screenshots; How does neccesity prempting an urgent intervention in times of shortage forms a perequisite for the norm?? Are you just dumb or didn't you read where it was clearly stated it was a result of doctor shortage?? A Nurse can improvise in so many regards in the absence of a doctor( Even if not fully competent to handle such situations) how does that translate to them taking such roles.
Patient prescription can become tedious especially when they are cases that actually do not require expertise interventions, I personally feel a nurse can and should do the needful in such circumstances and other minor illness..
But if granted I trust the typical NIgerian not to know their excesses and when to invlove the doctors..
I think this will be the last time i reply cuz obviously we are worlds apart and there is an underlying hate that has been carefully taught to u guys by your lecturers during your undergrad days...A doctor is a doctor, A nurse is a nurse, a pharmacist a pharmacist etc.. There is no need diving into others...Keep to your discipline and make it respectable...Done with this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by murphyibiam15(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
toysleek:

Only few private hospitals can pay what the govt pays these guys..Maybe 2 or 3 in the whole country.. In civilized countries, all professions are comfortable working in private fields because minimum wage is enforced..Every profession in Nigeria is underpaid, not only doctors.
I get your point.. Nigerian dead economy is the root of the whole quagmire...
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by eleojo23: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

I can see why Medicine requires a higher IQ which to me seem just to be a normal IQ but it is obviously not..
I was the best graduating Doctor of my set from a prestigious teaching hospital and yes medicine is always about improving so you can climb to the pinnacle...If the best keep re-learning to abreast themselves with current medical/ surgical practices in line with international best practices.
Back to your meaningless screenshots; How does neccesity prempting an urgent intervention in times of shortage forms a perequisite for the norm?? Are you just dumb or didn't you read where it was clearly stated it was a result of doctor shortage?? A Nurse can improvise in so many regards in the absence of a doctor( Even if not fully competent to handle such situations) how does that translate to them taking such roles.
Patient prescription can become tedious especially when they are cases that actually do not require expertise interventions, I personally feel a nurse can and should do the needful in such circumstances and other minor illness..
But if granted I trust the typical NIgerian not to know their excesses and when to invlove the doctors..
I think this will be the last time i reply cuz obviously we are worlds apart and there is an underlying hate that has been carefully taught to u guys by your lecturers during your undergrad days...A doctor is a doctor, A nurse is a nurse, a pharmacist a pharmacist etc.. There is no need diving into others...Keep to your discipline and make it respectable...Done with this

Now, you are trying to play smart.
You made it seem like they cannot do it at all from your previous posts and that what she said was a lie.

Yes, it was necessitated by shortage of doctors in Mozambique and there is shortage of doctors too in Nigeria. Does about 60,000 doctors to 180 million people sound adequate to you?

And besides, how many of you doctors will want to practice in the rural communities?

So if a plan comes up in Nigeria where the nurses are trained to fill in these gaps, there is nothing wrong with it.
The healthcare system is a dynamic system

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ogunsexy: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2018
I just find it nauseating that some health professional s in Nigeria are dumb and stupid ( sorry I no see another English replace am), especially a nurse all going ganster arguing with a Doctor on doing caesarean sections and prescribing drugs. Everybody in the health team wants to acquire the competence of a doctor or become a doctor through the back door.

The website of, as well as the law establishing the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria clearly states the function of a Nurse (in Nigeria).

The Curriculum as approved by the NUC in all universities also demonstrates this. That you've learnt Anatomy , Biochemistry and Physiology from the same lecturers and in the same class does not make you anywhere close to a doctor. If you think this is a lie, apply to study Medicine in any Nigerian University.

The practice the nurse was mentioning to embolden herself can best be termed "quackery-out-of-necessity". Bear I mind that anybody can do anything if they are appropriately trained and enabled by law to do so. Any nurse that does surgery or even prescribe drugs is practicing quackery-out-of-necessity" . Simple and plain. There is no where in the Nigerian laws where a nurse is enabled to surgery. We know that Nigeria is lawless and anybody can do anything and get away with. In the end, it's just the innocent public that will suffer.

I don't know why everyone in the health profession in Nigeria keeps using the medical doctor as an index of measurements. Everybody has a job description. Nigeria is lawless country that why.

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

You are just a big fat liar posting thrash to decieve and mislead the gullible...Nurses DO NOT perform major surgeries anywhere in the world..What kind of madness are u exhibiting here...Are u really a nurse?? Because your assertions are preposterous and wreeks of inferiority complex..If you wanna be licensed to perform major surgeries go read medicine...Doctors dont have 2 heads biko..
Leave us in peace.
check out this post and read the source
The film Birth of a Surgeon follows Emilia Cumbane, one of the first midwives-in-training. She performs Cesareans and hysterectomies in makeshift operating rooms in rural Mozambique. We follow Cumbane from her home in the Mozambican capital Maputo, into intensive medical classes, through night shifts in the delivery wards, and watch as she fights for recognition of her surgical competence.
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/episodes/birth-of-a-surgeon-introduction/747/&hl=en-NG
Please stop quoting me lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
ogunsexy:
I just find it nauseating that some health professional s in Nigeria are dumb and stupid ( sorry I no see another English replace am), especially a nurse all going ganster arguing with a Doctor on doing caesarean sections and prescribing drugs. Everybody in the health team wants to acquire the competence of a doctor or become a doctor through the back door.

The website of, as well as the law establishing the Nursing and Midwifery Council clearly states the function of a Nurse.

The Curriculum as approved by the NUC in all universities also demonstrates this. That you've learnt Anatomy , Biochemistry and Physiology from the same lecturers and in the same class does not make you anywhere close to a doctor. If you think this is a lie, apply to study Medicine in any Nigerian University.

The practice the nurse was mentioning to embolden herself can best be termed "quackery-out-of-necessity". Bear I mind that anybody can do anything if they are appropriately trained and enabled by law to do so. Any nurse that does surgery or even prescribe drugs is practicing quackery-out-of-necessity" . Simple and plain. There is no where in the Nigerian laws where a nurse is enabled to surgery. We know that Nigeria is lawless and anybody can do anything and get away with. In the end, it's just the innocent public that will suffer.

I don't know why everyone in the health profession in Nigeria keeps using the medical doctor as an index of measurements. Everybody has a job description. Nigeria is lawless country that why.
you should follow an argument from inception instead of running into an argument you do not know the genesis. This is the post you are referring to. So where exactly did it state that Nigerian nurse should perform surgeries.
JoannaSedley:
Yada yada. Yada....

This is the post that brought about the above answer but due to selective argument you choose to be blindsided.
mylifeisagift:

It makes your post incomprehensible. Who exactly are you arguing with. Where was it written on this thread that nurses perform surgery in Nigeria? Rather midwives performs surgery in Mozambique. Here is the link.
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/episodes/birth-of-a-surgeon-introduction/747/&hl=en-NG
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

This guy is just dumb, dumber and dumbest.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
eleojo23:

Now, you are trying to play smart.
You made it seem like they cannot do it at all from your previous posts and that what she said was a lie.

Yes, it was necessitated by shortage of doctors in Mozambique and there is shortage of doctors too in Nigeria. Does about 60,000 doctors to 180 million people sound adequate to you?

And besides, how many of you doctors will want to practice in the rural communities?

So if a plan comes up in Nigeria where the nurses are trained to fill in these gaps, there is nothing wrong with it.
The healthcare system is a dynamic system
He will surely die being the best graduating student of his set from the best medical school in a shithole country. grin grin
I donate a casket. grin
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ogunsexy: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
I don't need to argue with anybody and I am not trying to do that with a doctor, consultant nurse consultant janitor, consultant laboratory technician or any rubbish appellation any of all the people in healthcare system in Nigeria may want to identify themselves by.

My objective is just a point of information for anyone reading through the threads and trying to be informed not deformed by the vile peddled by some misguided individuals. Nairaland is a veritable source of information and opinion and people need to know the truth. Not sentiment and politics-driven anomaly and insanity happening in this insane Nigeria. That's why I have chosen not to quote anybody. Hospitals should be a place for people to have confidence and assurance of health but this is not so in Nigeria. It has become a place where so many misguided individuals play out their politics at the detriment of innocent public.

I want to re-emphasize that this stupidity of crooked argument that something is done in UK, US, Mozambique should not be entertained in the policy circles except it is going to improve the lives of our people ; and not from some politics-crazed healthcare workers, that try to equate themselves to medical doctors by every possible means, who would be better as political touts instead of working in the hospital.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by bhlesingglory(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Ducks don't compete with lions. Go find your match...Envious lots who won't stick to their disciplines, always speaking like your lives revolves around doctors.

Well, I wouldn't expect this from an intellectually sound individual..
I accept am a duck, but isn't it evident that you are lesser than a duck?Atleast from your statement above.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
ogunsexy:
I don't need to argue with anybody and I am not trying to do that with a doctor, consultant nurse consultant janitor, consultant laboratory technician or any rubbish appellation any of all the people in healthcare system in Nigeria may want to identify themselves by.

My objective is just a point of information for anyone reading through the threads and trying to be informed not deformed by the vile peddled by some misguided individuals. Nairaland is a veritable source of information and opinion and people need to know the truth. Not sentiment and politics-driven anomaly and insanity happening in this insane Nigeria. That's why I have chosen not to quote anybody. Hospitals should be a place for people to have confidence and assurance of health but this is not so in Nigeria. It has become a place where so many misguided individuals play out their politics at the detriment of innocent public.

I want to re-emphasize that this stupidity of crooked argument that something is done in UK, US, Mozambique should not be entertained in the policy circles except it is going to improve the lives of our people ; and not from some politics-crazed healthcare workers, that try to equate themselves to medical doctors by every possible means, who would be better as political touts instead of working in the hospital.
Get lost with your skewed and blindsided enthrall

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ewawumi(f): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmmmn, I wonder why my people will not leave all this bigotic docs with their craze jare; LEOPARD cant leave its spots behind. and as for you, @funmisticqueen, even if i can't answer for other regulatory bodies on disciplinary actions, MRTB does. if you are in doubt, let me send you a copy of the code of ethics and conduct.
NMA people in the house, grow up! JOHESU AND OTHERS, self love is bae!

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by LolaAkins: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
The writer obviously have a myopic view on issues among healthcare professionals. I'm a registered nurse and I can pick false information in almost every point rendered. Have you heard of nurse practitioner nor consultant pharmacist? I am sure your answer is no. Do you think Doctors are the only ones underpaid? or what makes you think there are two types of nurses amd it is the RN that do majority of the work and least paid? You know absolutely nothing about the current trends in healthcare. Therefore, for future purpose please understand a concept fully before writing anything about and stop misleading the public. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ogunsexy: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
What every well-meaning Nigerian should know is that all these strikes in the health sector especially by the so called JOHESU, particularly in their modus operandi of incorporating violence and brigandage into it, to say the least, is derogatory to the sanctity of healthcare.

Every worker has a privilege to go on strike but not in a violent manner! There has been no strike by JOHESU in which a medical doctor has not been beaten, molested, or abused. Worse is the case of patients who are forcibly and illegally denied the services they paid for. Cases abound in which members of this hell-bound JOHESU group shutting off oxygen supply to patients in ICU( Intensive care unit); forcibly and violently chasing out patients undergoing treatment for their broken bones from the hospital; cutting off power and water supply to the hospital. Then I ask you, who is the strike against? Innocent public of course!

It is saddening though that the language that the government listens to is strike just because all these health workers have abused it. They now see it as a "legal" means of absconding from duty and vandalising the hospitals- our common property, as well as committing all manner of atrocities.

You can fight for your right(s) in a civil manner not with the blood and lives of innocent Nigerians. Civil servants are not politicians. If you want to play politics go join a political party and exhibit your zealotry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage / Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos / Drugs That Can Make One Last In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.