Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man (3092 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Segzee1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Help! My Husband is a Useless Man
I never thought I will be experiencing this in my marriage. Sometimes, I asked myself if my husband is still the same man I fell in love with and vowed to spend the rest of my life with.

I got married to this man 5 years ago and I had a daughter for him. I must confess, the last 5 years have been hell on earth for me.

His official closing hour is 5 pm but he will not return home till 11 pm and at times 1 am when he would be heavily drunk. He now plays all manners of gambles.

This is the second year he had drop money for food or his daughter upkeep.

But instead of him to change for good, he has now migrated to stealing the little money I am earning from my small trade. And anytime I complained about these acts he beat me blue-black.

Dear readers, I am tired of this man and I don’t know what to do. Please, I need your advice

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-my-husband-is-a-useless-man/

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Segzee1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jennifer's dairy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by agbonkamen(f): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cut his sorry dick.... grin grin
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by IamD18: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
I would have advised you to divorce, but some questions occurred to me.

Are you going to leave your daughter for a wayward man? If YES, what do you think will be the fate of that little girl? If NO, how financially stable are you to raise that kid who might possibly go back to her dad later?

For me, I think you need to get close to your husband, you need to be proactive to know the problem with your husband.

Know the kind of friends he keep, make some findings if he's seeing another woman, start bonding your money wherever you go to avoid domestic violence. Times like this are sometimes the reason and importance of marring a good wife, he's obviously being misled and influenced by friends and you alone can save him from this waywardness.

But, if after all your efforts he refuses to change, kindly leave for good to save your life.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Foodforthought: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Do nothing
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
My dear marriage is nolonger a do or die thingy, once it didn't favour you, you jejely walk out for good

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by daben1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
If you're tired, you leave. If you die before your time, he won't die with you
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by bukason212(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
U should leave the house for him and look for somewhere else to stay. Chikina!
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by veacea: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
agbonkamen:
Cut his sorry dick.... grin grin

But why
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by wizard0001: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
A for Apple; B for Baby; C for Coward, you better catch a Car and run!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by jaykins: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
If your husband is useless, Madam try to borrow another woman for some time on credit
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Kokolet11: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
you are passing the same thing my ex girl back then is going through right now.sometimes I blame you girls for all this nonsense.back then my girl dump me after two year because of one rich guy,i cry and beg her but she refused just because I don't have money then.she throw out our love just because of money but today she's seeing hell while I am happily married and doing well.some women will know that this man is a cheater and drunker but you will hear them saying I will change him,my dear women you can never change a cheater or drunker.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by jacyhelen(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
You knew all his life style yet you married him...deal with it...
I love being Real with People than being blinded in love,
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by aniete: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
I feel that you need to get closer to him to find out more about his job and what is bothering him.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Segzee1:
Help! My Husband is a Useless Man
I never thought I will be experiencing this in my marriage. Sometimes, I asked myself if my husband is still the same man I fell in love with and vowed to spend the rest of my life with.

I got married to this man 5 years ago and I had a daughter for him. I must confess, the last 5 years have been hell on earth for me.

His official closing hour is 5 pm but he will not return home till 11 pm and at times 1 am when he would be heavily drunk. He now plays all manners of gambles.

This is the second year he had drop money for food or his daughter upkeep.

But instead of him to change for good, he has now migrated to stealing the little money I am earning from my small trade. And anytime I complained about these acts he beat me blue-black.

Dear readers, I am tired of this man and I don’t know what to do. Please, I need your advice

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-my-husband-is-a-useless-man/

Must you continue with the marriage? You are free from the covenent of marriage once one party breaks the parameters that bind the marriage.

I am not pro-divorce but i told my elder sister who got married some years ago that if her husband maltreats her unreasonably, i will personally go and carry her from that house with or without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by nanakgh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
you dont need advice, since you've already concluded he's a useless man. what do you do with useless things? start from there.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
How about you divorce his infidel ass.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by CarlosTheJackal: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
izaray:
My dear marriage is nolonger a do or die thingy, once it didn't favour you, you jejely walk out for good
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by EmmySparky(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
op so u just dey know say na useless man u marry
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by izaray(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
God bless you
Ameeeeeen
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Sugar97(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
DanXplore:

Must you continue with the marriage? You are free from the covenent of marriage once one party breaks the parameters that bind the marriage.

I am not pro-divorce but i told my elder sister who got married some years ago that if her husband maltreats her unreasonably, i will personally go and carry her from that house with or without her consent.

grin grin what if he maltreats her "reasonably"?
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sugar97:

grin grin what if he maltreats her "reasonably"?

cheesy
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man by Liliyann(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Stop copying stories from RANT group,its a closed group for a reason!!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? / Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? / Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.