Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (45586 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Amagite2: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Media personalities, Toke Makinwa, Toolz Oniru-Demuren, Kemi Adebita, DJ xclusive and Laura Ikeji have all reacted to Cee-C's verbal abuse to Tobi few hours ago.

Kemi wrote;

"I just watched the most bizarre live recording of #BBNaija. I'm still dumbfounded. One person going on a non stop tirade on another. Surely this must be some sort of abuse. Biggie is quietly nursing a pressure pot and anything that results out of its explosion will be his fault."

Toke wrote;

"Maybe sex will soften the tension between those two

Bizzle!!!! What I watched now left me speechless. I applaud the guy o, chaiii I’m going to vote for him.
"

Toolz wrote;

"Isn't it against #BBNaija rules to verbally abuse another housemate?"

DJ exclusive wrote;

"Omo... cee-c is special lol #bbnaija .... why’s she like that? Big up tobi tho - he don try"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-toke-makinwa-toolz-kemi-adetiba-and-more-react-to-cee-c-verbally-abusing-tobi.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by sehin79(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
we all know cece as a problem no doubt and not surprise, but tobi too can gossip for a gye.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
cee cee panla wey i been wan chop, but its not to be.grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by jaid23: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wa oo.. Cee cc don turn celeb like this..
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Micheezy7(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Not every man can take this angry. This Useless Girl Is Always Bitter And Angry... angry

83 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
C for crisis...
Cee Crisis

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by tobida: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerians are generally jobless.

See grown ass women discussing the politics of Big Brother.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Akshow: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
When have they reacted to bad government ? Poor infrastructure? Poor health care? High cost of living etc. But they can take to internet to shout about a poorly brought up, very arrogant, toxic bitter leaf Cynthia who has no home training. Nonsense. Plus big brother, plus tools, plus toke, plus bitter leaf Cynthia, plus Tobi, they are all mad

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by akinswaggs(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by nabegibeg: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite2:
Media personalities, Toke Makinwa, Toolz Oniru-Demuren, Kemi Adebita, DJ xclusive and Laura Ikeji have all reacted to Cee-C's verbal abuse to Tobi few hours ago.

Kemi wrote;

"I just watched the most bizarre live recording of #BBNaija. I'm still dumbfounded. One person going on a non stop tirade on another. Surely this must be some sort of abuse. Biggie is quietly nursing a pressure pot and anything that results out of its explosion will be his fault."

Toke wrote;

"Maybe sex will soften the tension between those two

Bizzle!!!! What I watched now left me speechless. I applaud the guy o, chaiii I’m going to vote for him.
"

Toolz wrote;

"Isn't it against #BBNaija rules to verbally abuse another housemate?"

DJ exclusive wrote;

"Omo... cee-c is special lol #bbnaija .... why’s she like that? Big up tobi tho - he don try"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-toke-makinwa-toolz-kemi-adetiba-and-more-react-to-cee-c-verbally-abusing-tobi.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Immoral generation

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by kaydp: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Smh
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by DonCortino: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
miracle will win now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by benzics(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Someone give me link to the video
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by tesppidd: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense show,

Jobless people,

How would this story bring back Saraki's mace

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Enemyofpeace: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls who is cee cee we don't know her here in Iraq

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Suspect33(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c na ibo girl na, i no surprise, na dem dem

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Daslim180(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
No girl can continue to insult me like that. "Ki la gbe, ki le ju''. (Wetin Tobi carry? Wetin CC dey throw?)!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Alamus(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec and Tobi drama,
Omo no be here
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seriously, somebody like this Cee-C should not win, she is a sociopath! She's not the only one that can voice out her feelings and if her constant tirades are considered 'real', then I'd rather be fake. Nonsense and paradise! undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by faithfull18(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Contact me to purchase MTN data bundles at the most affordable prices ever! wink
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by tobida: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dis is wednesday, the show will be over by sunday.

Either way, CEEC is pushing traffic on twitter, blog and general social media.

No dull moment with her in the house. Truily a double wahala.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Alamus(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Team Miracle

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Kaxmytex(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie knows what people want and he's giving it out.. .

This mudafvcking show is scripted

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Macgreat(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Link
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Skepticus: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

"Only Jobless People watch BBN" says the hardworking "failures" who have nothing to show in comparison to the people they accuse.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by sod09(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
where are those dumb nairaland feminists, if its were a guy or tobi abusing a female we wont hear word again

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by afroniger: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Big kudos to Tobi for remaining calm under pressure. Not many men can soak all that in the way he did without reacting unpredictably.

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by MrCGPA(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Ceec of a lady was never trained very well by her parent before she rented her own apartment. She is just bringing worldwide insults to her family. I commend Tobi for his control. You can never rant such an insult to some guys and you go free.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceecee needs deliverance pump and plain

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by amnwa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
:-Xw
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by tobida: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrCGPA:
The Ceec of lady was never trained very well by her parent before she rented her own apartment. She is just bringing worldwide insults to his family. I commend Tobi for his control. You can never rant such an insult to some guys and you go free.

Control? Who went to meet who first?

Did Tobi stay on his own and then CEEC used words on him? Y always Tobi and not Miracle?

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Receives Unauthorised Debit Alert (Video) / Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.