Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim (2762 Views)

If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself. / Unlock Your Modem Here Free Of Charge Just Send In Your Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim by Gsmxpert(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2010
I FOUND OUT THAT MANY POEPLE AND COLLECTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE TO GIVE WHAT IS FREE

UNLOCK YOUR FASTLINK, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, VODAFONE AND USE ANY SIM.

SIMPLY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK. TYPE IN YOUR 15 DIGITS IMEI AND CLICK CALCULATE, YOU WILL GET YOUR UNLOCK CODE

INSERT ANOTHER SIM IN YOUR MODEM, WHEN IT ASK FOR CODE JUST PUT AND YOU ARE DONE.\

http://www.schwantz-i.org/universal/HSSU.rar

RAR PASSWORD IS i-ztnawhcs grin
Re: Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim by nawtybenny(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2010
After success download of the file, i tried to open the file and this error shows up

If you have the file already and its working, simply upload it somewhere and drop the link here for your homeboys.
Thanks for ur post.
i Luv.
Re: Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim by Gsmxpert(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2010
google that driver and download it to thessame folder with soft.
Re: Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim by jice(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Thank you
Re: Free Unlock Your Modem And Use Any Sim by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2010
Hey guys,
I have a problem with my zain 3G modem. I unlocked the modem and it can only connect with Etisalat now.
Whenever i put MTN, Zain or Glo it keep on saying: Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed

I want to use my zain or MTN coz Etisalat is not stable in my area. I have tried everything i could but to no avail. Please i will appreciate any suggestion or advise.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Glo Dubious Way Of Siphoning Money From My Sim Card / Introducing The New Nokia X2 With 4.3" Display And Snapdragon 200 / Pls Advice: Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.