Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives (1120 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Opinionated: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018

Serial entrepreneur and founder of Nairabet, Akin Alabi has decided to join politics fully by running for office.

He made the announcement on his personal blog writing:

“I have decided to run for office in 2019. I am considering contesting for a seat in the Federal House of Representatives. I am from Egbeda Local Government in Oyo state which means my Federal Constituency is Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency. I am a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“Intra party activities have begun. About 10 of us have signified interest within the APC already. We will all jostle for the ticket at the primaries in a few months time.”

Considering the role money plays in Nigerian politics, he might have a chance. Alternatively, he may also learn that sometimes money by itself is not enough to win in politics.

source: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running for House of Representatives

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Donpresh95(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alabi don make many youths,old men teens and kids useless.
No be his fault sha., Bible says" It shall be taken from people that has little and given to he who has many"
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Donpresh95:

No be his fault sha., Bible says"
It shall be taken from people that has little and given to he who has many"

Na wa.

People will not even figure out what is happening until it is too late.
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Chubhie: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
I thought he won the last time out?
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Chubhie: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Donpresh95:

No be his fault sha., Bible says"
It shall be taken from people that has little and given to he who has many"
Nothing personal just business. I doubt he's involved in the day to day running of nairabet.
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by ClassicMG(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
nice one otunba
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Benjom(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
You want to play bet with the future of naija ... My hand no dey there o grin
Re: Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives by Robisky001(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
When he succeed he will finally breed more gamblers from his constituency. That will be his constituency project.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Asked To Deliver Osun To PDP – Ex-igp Suleiman Abba / See Who PDP Wants As Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 / How You Can Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Press Conference Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.