Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN (20528 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by naturefellow(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
afroniger:
I don't want to believe that Wike actually said that.
I am so astounded by his witless response right now!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by ridbell01(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
lord why are you punishing us with this set of politicians?God call us of the saboteurs politicians onto thee and bless us with the blessed ones...Ameen
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Biggie225:
At least wike is far better lier than lai Mohamed....
Wike lies With facts and figures,, but lai liés with facts out of nothing.... Wike is à better lier.

NLers,
I present to you another "yoot" whose education is a white elephant project

1 Like

Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:
Wike is right! The FG through the military bodies as the army, navi and nsdc are burning illegal refineries and boats that carry crude oil. This causes air pollution in Rivers state as well as the oil spilage into the sea that affects the livelihood of those living in such communities.

The buhari led Federal government is indeed a culprit to reducing the lives of rivers people as they gave the military bodies such orders. There are videos on YouTube that show the military shooting at boats and burning illegal refineries.

Burning these refineries causes the black smoke to go into the air creating the sooth then shooting at boats from choppers cause the oil to spill into the water ways as well as black smoke in the air from the explosion and destruction.

The rivers state government must hereby through it's state assembly make destroying of illegal bunkery an offence and that off the boats as well.

The federal government should convert the illegal refineries to Modula refineries and the boats sized then the crude be handed over to nnpc.

I am very concerned that a God made individual will condescend to low level and make daft ascertions......what God knows what reasons. Even there is Google to establish the real reason for the soot
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2018
obailala:
Nigeria has never really had a government, both at the state and federal levels. Wike asking the FG to come and do something, what exactly is the responsibility of the state government?... What exactly is the job role of the commissioner for environment in the state?

Bros,

My concern is not even these question you asked. My concern is the self-delusion and the blatant arrogance-laced ignorance that made him table this before a UN delegation
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2018
EazyMoh:

CSTR1003: :
Well, it is not without precedence.

Buhari's northern people also said Jonathan was using bokoharam to reduce their votes.
No governor ever said Jonathan was using BH to reduce northern votes. There should be a difference between what an official like a state governor says and what a common tout says.

Are you dignifying his lie with a reply? These wailers will concoct anything just to be seen to be making a point, no matter how stupid and idiotic it makes them to be.

1 Like

Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Enice:
http://punchng.com/tags/illegal-refinery/

This "story" was released in January but there are still eye witness cases of the opposite being the case.

We all know how the military says one thing and does another so I won't take their word for it totally.

You won't take their word for it.....because it does not fit a narrative you were expecting? yet you are willing to believe other fabrications that has no factual backing.....again I guess, just because it fits a narrative you are expecting.....
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by 0806436bnj(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Get set to leave Rivers government house come 2019. Live buhari and face ur duty
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by nonye6194: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Blaming the raging soot presence in your state on the FG, wanting to reduce the population of your citizens is the dumbest thing I've heard from a Lawyer who also is a governor.
Nyesom Wike, you're a colossal disappointment to common sense. Party rivalry has made many things go wrong in this country but this is plain dumb and stupid thing to say.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by EazyMoh(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

Are you dignifying his lie with a reply? These wailers will concoct anything just to be seen to be making a point, no matter how stupid and idiotic it makes them to be.
Hnmm sometimes I wonder if they are tricking us into believing they are that stoopid.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by obailala(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

Bros,

My concern is not even these question you asked. My concern is the self-delusion and the blatant arrogance-laced ignorance that made him table this before a UN delegation
Politics is the answer; he was simply playing Nigerian brand of politics.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:
To think that Wike went to university and is a lawyer

Am ashamed

My brother, someone called my attention to this statement and I shrugged it off saying that he could not have said that.

Here I am now sitting on his poo. Infact, I fit swear say the guy no go finish primary school...Lol.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by CoolAmbience(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Biggie225:
At least wike is far better lier than lai Mohamed....
Wike lies With facts and figures,, but lai liés with facts out of nothing.... Wike is à better lier.

Wetin you dey talk sef?

The statement is worst than everything Lai Mohammed will ever do or say.

Haba! Which kind thing be this?
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
LajaLaba:
You be certified Dunce grin

Says an established deranged cretin!
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

You won't take their word for it.....because it does not fit a narrative you were expecting? yet you are willing to believe other fabrications that has no factual backing.....again I guess, just because it fits a narrative you are expecting.....

And you are happy to take the navy's word for it because it fits your pay masters? Your willing to believe the military that are known for lies and decite just because they say so as against eye witnesses to the opposite?
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

I am very concerned that a God made individual will condescend to low level and make daft ascertions......what God knows what reasons. Even there is Google to establish the real reason for the soot

I am less concerned that the devil has manipulated your sour brain to think your opinion counts! The rest of your rubbish cannot be understood.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by Ikpewe: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
millomaniac:

Olodo, i no get your time if you think its because of this soot thing then your own mumuism is at the point of no return, zombie.
Maniac kizz my azz
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by cjrane: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
I won't put such inordinate intentions beyond the killer Herdsman President.

Its so sad only cows and Fulani lives matter in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by Babacele: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
useless talk from a cop killer...just be ready to leave anyhow by 2019.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

And you are happy to take the navy's word for it because it fits your pay masters? Your willing to believe the military that are known for lies and decite just because they say so as against eye witnesses to the opposite?

"Decite" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eye witness - Wike's? grin grin grin grin grin

Bros,

I can see that you lap at delusion grandeur like lollipop, but there are many witness (accredited) accounts (both local and international) that puts yours and Wike's conjectures to its rightful place (comic relief)
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

[s]"Decite" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eye witness - Wike's? grin grin grin grin grin

Bros,

I can see that you lap at delusion grandeur like lollipop, but there are many witness (accredited) accounts (both local and international) that puts yours and Wike's conjectures to its rightful place (comic relief)[/s]

Trash! Keep wallowing in self decite that your incompetent pay masters are not part of the soot problem in rivers state. You cannot know more than the rivers people. Your ignorance is astonishing.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:

Trash! Keep wallowing in self decite that your incompetent pay masters are not part of the soot problem in rivers state. You cannot know more than the rivers people. Your ignorance is astonishing.

"Decite" again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin your computer or phone's spell checker is not enough for you.........another product whose education is "white elephant"
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

[s]"Decite" again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin your computer or phone's spell checker is not enough for you.........another product whose education is "white elephant"
[/s]

When the unintelligent fail to pass across a point they result to spell checking to feel intelligent.

Your dumber than I thought. Check the spellings on this one and get back to me.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by chidiandre(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:
Wike is right! The FG through the military bodies as the army, navi and nsdc are burning illegal refineries and boats that carry crude oil. This causes air pollution in Rivers state as well as the oil spilage into the sea that affects the livelihood of those living in such communities.

The buhari led Federal government is indeed a culprit to reducing the lives of rivers people as they gave the military bodies such orders. There are videos on YouTube that show the military shooting at boats and burning illegal refineries.

Burning these refineries causes the black smoke to go into the air creating the sooth then shooting at boats from choppers cause the oil to spill into the water ways as well as black smoke in the air from the explosion and destruction.

The rivers state government must hereby through it's state assembly make destroying of illegal bunkery an offence and that off the boats as well.

The federal government should convert the illegal refineries to Modula refineries and the boats sized then the crude be handed over to nnpc.
There is always going to be that one person!!! ...WOW.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
chidiandre:

There is always going to be that one person!!! ...WOW.

Just as there is that one that cannot read and pass by.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by deelobe: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Charles478:
Rivers is not the only South south and oil producing state, so what's this big head man saying. Anybody that agrees with him is a fool.
I completely I agree with you. This is worst of the statements made without using common sense. Am sure A PC is also responsible for all the kidnappings. This is the highest expression of incompetence. A leader that cannot take responsibility is useless.
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by mapet: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
xcolanto:
[/s]

When the unintelligent fail to pass across a point they result to spell checking to feel intelligent.

Your dumber than I thought. Check the spellings on this one and get back to me.

Check the spelling of "Decite"? I can only be amused and bemused, I can't "decite" grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by xcolanto(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
mapet:

[s]Check the spelling of "Decite"? I can only be amused and bemused, I can't "decite" grin grin grin grin[/s]

Dumb! Keep laughing at your lunacy
Re: FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: You’ve declared 1993 election result, Falana tells Buhari / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) / Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.