Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buhari Blasts Nigerian Youth - Not For The First Time Either! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blasts Nigerian Youth - Not For The First Time Either! (417 Views)

Atiku: I Will Appoint A Minister Of Youth Not Older Than 30 / Emir Sanusi Blasts Nigerian Ministers In US For Shunning Meeting With Investors / How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Blasts Nigerian Youth - Not For The First Time Either! by grabdbull: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
So I read a topic on Nairaland where the president of Nigeria said:

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

This is coming after some ministers had blamed those Nigerians without jobs for their predicament.

It only goes to show that a leopard never changes its spots. The man looks upon Nigerians with disdain. As the man was in his first coming, so is he now, and so will he be if he comes in again.

I'm not surprised; this isn't new.

Fela said it back then, at great risk to his personal safety -

"My people are use-e-less,
My people are sense-e-less,
My people are indisciplined,

Which kain talk be dat o...
Na animal talk be dat...
Na craze talk be dat...

Many things Fela said in that song - where those who know nothing about human rights want to dash us human rights - are playing out right before us.

How can a despot lead us in a democracy? How he wan take dash us democracy? Remember Za-Zaky has since been freed by a court of competent jurisdiction? The despotic regime will have none of that.

All said, this was another monumental diplomatic blunder, and more will come to remind Nigerians that they remain in his scorn-zone while the greatest corruption of all - nepotism - rides roughshod in impunity over the country's commonwealth.
Re: Buhari Blasts Nigerian Youth - Not For The First Time Either! by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1)

As President Buhari Disses Nigerian Youths / Nursing And Midwifery Council Commends Ondo Gov’t Over Merger Of State Nursing S / My Brothers, Driver And Lawyer Have All Been Arrested - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.