Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank (1183 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone / What Kind Of Card Can I Link To Pay-pal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by lifenajeje(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good day nairalanders

Forgive my typos ( I no read English for school)

I have read lot of post with people finding it difficult in opening a PayPal account from Nigeria.

Opening a PayPal account is easy and am here to make it stress free for you residing in 9ja.

Walk up to any first bank branch and open an account if you don't have any...

Request for a master card immediately. The account verification know ur customer will take 5 working days or less .

Visit the bank in seven days time when your master card would be ready ( count 7 days working days from the day u submitted your form)

Ur master card is the coco here

When ur master card Is ready asked to be linked to first online

Make sure you tell the staff you want to activate first online cos without it opening a PayPal account would be null and void

In 24 hours u will get your confirmation code from first online mine came in 6 hours via email ..

Visit firstbanknigeria.com and click on first online( individual/ corporate icon are together) fill in your code or password you will now be asked to change your password
Use alphanumeric code( some customer care officers may forget to give you this information)

Forget the PayPal image you see there there is no link on firstbanknigeria.com that takes you to paypal.

Go to PayPal.com and register ur email and password

Next step is to log in your card details.
Re: Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by nomoless: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
when u have received money with it let us know

1 Like

Re: Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by hisgrace090: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good info.

1 Like

Re: Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by amy4you(f): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
can you use it to receive money?
Re: Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by lifenajeje(m): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2018
amy4you:
can you use it to receive money?

Yes you can That will depend on ur limits
Re: Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank by lifenajeje(m): 2:13am On Apr 29, 2018
nomoless:
when u have received money with it let us know

I have

(1) (Reply)

Access To Nano Loans / Names Given To Okrika Bales In Cotonue? / Tradermoni SMS and pincode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.