Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (52230 Views)

Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by loadedvibes: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol.. sars again
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by akinszz: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Why lld a75 85year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years?
football age is 75

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Lufthansa: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is it a must dey go thru your phone to access your account?

jom28gy:
No trouble, they are doing their job, is a mistaking identity, allowed in Law
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by obaataaokpaewu: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lucid1:
Who's gonna save my country from damnation and self-destruction

Slave mentality, so it's okay for a nobody to be harassed right?

If you're educated you need to refund all the money your parents spent on you.

I'm trying hard to figure who is worse off, you, real yahoo boys or the Hungry SARS operatives
Yes I'm worse off, come and beat me
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by IMASTEX: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Why lld a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years?
Even 60 years.
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
sars wey no fit show during bank robbery, dat one na sars? #boyscott useful pass dem
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
midolian:
How sure are u he is not a yahoo boy?

Dr Sid cannot tell me his source of income is music..Mba! I wont agree..

Throughout his music career, with what he says on the mic which he calls music, i dont think what he has gotten from it is enough to fuel his car

The guy is obviously hiding under the umbrella of music while he makes his money through some other means
They make their money through shows,I think
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by obowunmi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
They are part of his PR strategy. #fakenews
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by talk2percy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
What is the full meaning of SARS and wetin be their work? So every successful young Nigerian is now a fraudster?
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Why lld a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years?
In some places other is 60yrs Sef eg. Lagos
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by quickly: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:

65 abi 60.

Some civil service by the time you reach 50 no at any time you are a gonna
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by introvertedsoul: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where dem dey during Ofa bank robbery?
Them dey talk AK47 and machine gun that time.... Idiots!
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Baroba(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hopefully Dr Sid and co will start speaking up for ordinary Nigerians after this incident..
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by kmaster007: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yawa.. dey re jst playing with him
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by IdeyFindWife: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:
Sorry not sorry, I'm glad this is happening to so-called Naija celebs. Shey if they ask them to use their influence and platforms as a mouthpiece against all these societal evils, they'll be feeling big, good!

Let them get a taste of what the average Nigerian suffers so that instead of endlessly tweeting about BBN to trend, they'll challenge societal ills with their platforms.

Making sense, making sense!.

Dey all jumped teeth-first into Cee-C matter today and could talk about it all day. Let seem know what is possibly awaiting at the hands of the Police, some day soon, if they don't lend their platforms and opinions to the common voice against all these evils.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by kennymartinz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
must they dress like yahoo boys too, indescent dressing too demand questioning.
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
midolian:

Throughout his music career, with what he says on the mic which he calls music, i dont think what he has gotten from it is enough to fuel his car

The guy is obviously hiding under the umbrella of music while he makes his money through some other means

Na poverty go kill you fool
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by midolian(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
michael142:

i knew I was going to be mentioned by an asslicker. This attitude of yours is the reason many of you dont grow.
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:

Intelligent question worth pondering on
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
midolian:

You are a funny person!
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by smokinggun(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:
SARS officers mistake Dr. Sid for a “yahoo boy,” harass him in Lagos .
Mavin Records artiste, Dr. Sid, was, today, harassed by some SARS officials who seized his phone and almost physically assaulted him, but for the intervention of label mate, Reekado Banks and comedian Basketmouth.
Giving the account of what happened, an eyewitness identified as Laide, said “Sars operatives stopped a random vehicle on freedom way, Lekki Phase 1, thinking the driver was a yahoo boy.
After routine check , they found nothing implicating , and resorted to seizing the phone of the driver. Little did they they know , that this person is Dr Sid. They insulted and attempted to assault him physically.
Thanks to ReekadoBanks and K-Solo , who were there, efore @basket_mouth who was driving by saw them and stopped to know what was wrong. Then ,it dawned on the SARS operatives that these guys were not their "yahoo boy customer” Ise baje
That's how Dr Sid vex too and started to call. Just imagine that it was an "ordinary " civilian that was harassed today , baba for don dey cell now.”

Visit https://joelsblog.com.ng for more stories

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZihb2K6b4
Source: JOELSBLOG TV
where were these SARS wen thugs went and snatch away mace , nw c them harrasing Dr sid , their power all na on yahoo boi kai naija police continued

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by smokinggun(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:
Mavin Records artiste, Dr. Sid, was, today, harassed by some SARS officials who seized his phone and almost physically assaulted him, but for the intervention of label mate, Reekado Banks and comedian Basketmouth.
Giving the account of what happened, an eyewitness identified as Laide, said “Sars operatives stopped a random vehicle on freedom way, Lekki Phase 1, thinking the driver was a yahoo boy.
After routine check , they found nothing implicating , and resorted to seizing the phone of the driver. Little did they they know , that this person is Dr Sid. They insulted and attempted to assault him physically.
Thanks to ReekadoBanks and K-Solo , who were there, efore @basket_mouth who was driving by saw them and stopped to know what was wrong. Then ,it dawned on the SARS operatives that these guys were not their "yahoo boy customer” Ise baje
That's how Dr Sid vex too and started to call. Just imagine that it was an "ordinary " civilian that was harassed today , baba for don dey cell now.”

Watch Video Below:

where were these SARS wen thugs went and snatch away mace , nw c them harrasing Dr sid , their power all na on yahoo boi kai nai,ja police continued

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by smokinggun(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:

Watch Video Below:

SARS again, pls where they doing rehearsal wen those thugs came and snatch mace away at National Assembly?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
PcNnews:

Watch Video Below:

He was addressed the way he was dressed , simple!
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by authority2006(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:

Really? Remind me again retirement age of civil servants in USA and the age of their incumbent president? DOA!
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by CDCEO001: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's to tell you that they only harass and arrest people only because they have nice car not that they have any evidence that tell them you are a fraudster.
They should check well before harassing people.
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by olexjay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
This shows these people just challenge people with their looks or dressing mode and not just a tangible reason as proof.. Shi*t
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by zoedicus: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
midolian:

This is "finish him"
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by cckalima: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
midolian:

you must be among the idiots I have talked about on this platform who is always disillusioned that everyone doing well is doing so with work+. Yet when you see people couching in poverty you claim they are lazy and are not doing enough.This poor mentality must stop. Nobody has any regard for the poor man in this country but only for the rich. You are not Dr sid personal accountant neither are you his account manager with any bank.so shut your mouth. The same apply to all of you who share this senseless thought. As long as we have no place for the poor in this country I concur with any means to get elevated. That's what Nigeria likes. After all illegal wealth is not only ritual money. Ahmed Thiefnumbu type of wealth is no exception. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by cckalima: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
talk2percy:
What is the full meaning of SARS and wetin be their work? So every successful young Nigerian is now a fraudster?
I wonder o
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by cckalima: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
michael142:

greater than poverty will kill that moronic ninny. I concur with you
Re: SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy by kingshrd: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
In my area they have harassed me to the point that anytime I see them now we exchange how far na and move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Abiola Declared Missing / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.