Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43978 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by maingate: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
@olajides. we happen to have thesame name.forex is very real,but it is not something you can learn under 1 week. I paid a total of 238,000naira just to learn forex and i never got what i needed(full knowledge of forex) until i met one guy inside starcooms office @ ikeja(i will leave to remember dat day).he gave me all i needed i.e trading forex without a robot(the guy is just talented and he is trading forex with DIAMOND BANK.
can you tell jahnnelly to post his real account to your email address? what dat guy posted is nonsense my brother so dont fall victim o.

I know a good forex trading once i see him trading.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2010
maingate:

@olajides. we happen to have thesame name.forex is very real,but it is not something you can learn under 1 week. I paid a total of 238,000naira just to learn forex and i never got what i needed(full knowledge of forex) until i met one guy inside starcooms office @ ikeja(i will leave to remember dat day).he gave me all i needed i.e trading forex without a robot(the guy is just talented and he is trading forex with DIAMOND BANK.
can you tell jahnnelly to post his real account to your email address? what dat guy posted is nonsense my brother so dont fall victim o.

I know a good forex trading once i see him trading.

you met a guy at starcoms, tell jahnnelly to post his real account, so you can hack it right? I am sorry that is against my business ethics. I cant post anything that has to do with me or my clients on a public domain. let alone to the box of a stranger.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2010
I really dont know what the problem is with my posts. This is a demo account that shows a significant profit level. All i wanted was to contribute my quota. All people like OLAGIDES and the rest say is that "This is nonsense" i would like you to tell nairalanders exactly what you have seen about my post that is nonsense. Well we all have our mouths, so we are at liberty to let them run wild
Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2010
Hello Moderator,

I dont understand why you deleted my post.

As any NL role been broken? plz let me know so that such will not happen again.

Regards.

Fx KollyJay
Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2010
Trading started on this mini 5k account on the 17th of May, today is 11th June. So we got a month to clock a month on it,

Still we have gotten 40+%. No time for demo, no time for losses, all real live. And I can show you this anytime any day.

The EA trades with very lowest risk and i monitor manually, and at the end, we both smile to the bank and all Glory returns

to God when you pay your your tithe! Hallelujah!!!!,

Regards Folk.

Fx KollyJay,

Lekki Lagos.

Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2010
Having been trading since 11pm on Sunday night, EA is done now relaxing.

But wao, GU look good for a selling market at the moment, lol, smiley

Regards Folk.

Fx KollyJay

Lekki Lagos.

Re: Is Forex Real? by agitator: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2010
Don't fall for these sick tricks!
1) Advance-fee frauds and fake lotteries
2) Bogus charities
3) Boiler rooms
4) Investment seminars
5) Phishing emails
6) Ponzi and pyramid schemes
for full details and comments to . See source http://www.lovemoney.com/news/manage-your-finances/six-scams-to-shun-1347.aspx
Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2010
agitator:

Don't fall for these sick tricks!
1) Advance-fee frauds and fake lotteries
2) Bogus charities
3) Boiler rooms
4) Investment seminars
5) Phishing emails
6) Ponzi and pyramid schemes
for full details and comments to . See source  http://www.lovemoney.com/news/manage-your-finances/six-scams-to-shun-1347.aspx

And the list continue!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
This goes out to anybody out there trying to find his footing in fx trading - STAY AWAY FROM ROBOTS!! I am telling you from personal experience.

Those proponents have never traded live. Ask any successful trader, and see what he says about fx robots. Look at a few red flags for potential trainers:

1 - He will just sell an EA to you and you go to sleep (flee from this one)

2 - He will train you over the weekend

3 - One week seminar is all you need

4 - He does not use stop losses

5 - He says his method is the only way

Before you go to anybody, let him show you proof of profitable trading for at least, three months.

@jahnnelly, nobody hacks any account. Pros don't care if you make your statement public; it is just easy for them to detect foul play. When an amateur talks, pros know. They know that robots don't work. If you like, back-test it 15 years, it still performs woefully when deployed real time.

If you want to be successful trading fx, learn it. Spend time and energy! You need lots of experience and unfortunately, this does not come without considerable perseverance and dedication. If you are good and turbo-charged, six months might be enough to see you stabilising.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2010
@topic

Forex is not DIVINE. So in real sense its man made. Man made systems usually have the head eating all the cash while others at the body and tail keep on pushing and adding. Forex is constructed. I dont even know the meaning of real anymore?
Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
Kashif:

This goes out to anybody out there trying to find his footing in fx trading - STAY AWAY FROM ROBOTS!! I am telling you from personal experience.

Those proponents have never traded live. Ask any successful trader, and see what he says about fx robots. Look at a few red flags for potential trainers:

1 - He will just sell an EA to you and you go to sleep (flee from this one)

2 - He will train you over the weekend

3 - One week seminar is all you need

4 - He does not use stop losses

5 - He says his method is the only way

Before you go to anybody, let him show you proof of profitable trading for at least, three months.

@jahnnelly, nobody hacks any account. Pros don't care if you make your statement public; it is just easy for them to detect foul play. When an amateur talks, pros know. They know that robots don't work. If you like, back-test it 15 years, it still performs woefully when deployed real time.

If you want to be successful trading fx, learn it. Spend time and energy! You need lots of experience and unfortunately, this does not come without considerable perseverance and dedication. If you are good and turbo-charged, six months might be enough to see you stabilising.

Cheers!

If this post is referring to my previous posts, then i will like to create a challenge here. But if not, then Cheers brother.

but by the way, any robot that will consistently make profit will never be in the public for sale.!!!!!!!!

Dont buy any robot from Any man! If he can sell it, then U know its not working for him!

Regards
Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
U need real EA? get a link in Russia, Iran, Dubai or Kwait. Those Arabs got it all, but they will hardly sell u a copy!!!!!

Re: Is Forex Real? by kollymercy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
GU sold!

Re: Is Forex Real? by maxharry(m): 4:29am On Jun 14, 2010
Forex trading is real, money is made on it, but you have to careful when trading and also try and get a forexbroker to always assist you.
To learn more on forex trading , forex account, forex platform, FX broker, Best forex signals, visit http://www.forexbrokersyr
The site extension below is .co.cc
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2010
@Kollymercy
The account posted above looks unclear to me. If you used a robot or set take profit or stop loss on your trading platform, profits taken will be shown in green colour while loss is usually shown in pink/amber/yellow colour in the T/P (Take Profit) Column. How comes your account has only green colour for both loss and gain in the T/P (Take Profit) Column? Your response and clarification required please.
Re: Is Forex Real? by txryan42(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2010
a qual linguaje es?
Re: Is Forex Real? by saviourM: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2010
Someone is deleting post here.

Yesterday i posted a question to kollymercy on the same observation made by jamace, it is funny that the question is deleted. Who is doing this?

Kollymercy, explain yourself before we take action.
Re: Is Forex Real? by solosam: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
forex is real. and that is what i have been doing for the past 3 years and i thank god for it cos it has been able to take care of all my needs and my family
Re: Is Forex Real? by gmtfx: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2010
YES FOREX TRADING IS VERY REAL BUT IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO SEE SOMEONE THAT IS WILLING TO HELP YOU MAKE ANY HEADWAY.HOWEVER YOU CAN GET MY TRADING SYSTEM FREE.AT LEAST WITH THIS SYSTEM YOU ARE QUARANTEED OF 100% ROI IN ONE MONTH.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ONE OF MY RECENT RESULT BELOW.LET THE RESULT SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

IF INTERESTED JUST SEND A MAIL WITH THE SUBJECT ''FREE SYSTEM'' TO endurance_umoh@yahoo.com or TEXT UR EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08068400211

Re: Is Forex Real? by wealth123: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
THIS GUY IS POSTING RESULTS FROM A DEMO ACCOUNT.

IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THIS ROBOT WORKS THEN SHOW US REAL LIFE ACCOUNT. ALSO THE RESULT MUST BE CONSISTENT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS.

IF NOT THEN VERY SOON YOU WILL BITE YOUR FINGERS.
Re: Is Forex Real? by toaspromo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
100% but beware of scams
Re: Is Forex Real? by prowlG: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Forex is real, create your system yourself , don't let them sell anything to you, if their system were to be holy grail they would not sell it. Imagine this if your system made 100% profit at ratio 10:10 say you are making $100 per trade, would you sell the same system for $20?
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2010
@Kollymercy
The account posted above looks unclear to me. If you used a robot or set take profit or stop loss on your trading platform, profits taken will be shown in green colour while loss is usually shown in pink/amber/yellow colour in the T/P (Take Profit) Column. How comes your account has only green colour for both loss and gain in the T/P (Take Profit) Column? Your response and clarification required please.

Where is Kollymercy? My question above is still pending waiting for you o. grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by fxjones(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
forex is very real i have been trading for over one year now, although i live ghana because of the constant light and fast internet connection, please dont ask me to teach or share my experience i will only advice those so called pro and newbie on what it takes to be duccessful.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
forex is very real i have been trading for over one year now, although i live ghana because of the constant light and fast internet connection, please dont ask me to teach or share my experience i will only advice those so called pro and newbie on what it takes to be duccessful.

Please advise us.

@Kollymercy
My question is still pending. Have you disappeared from this Thread? grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by yougos(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2010
Big Bros,
forex is real but it may not work for all. as some people have even written to you, if you are trading, you should not be greedy you know you are trading with foreign CURRENCY any small thing you get when you convert it to naira you know it is big. It is obviously real. if i will be allowed to send to you my live account detail with Lite forex  you will marvel.
For more Information or giuldiance, you can contact me on 08068218920 or yougosco1@yahoo.com , yougosco1@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.