Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43977 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2010
odiaero:

i prefer this 3brokers, fxpro, dukscopy and sparen fx, but dukascopy and sparen, u hv to hv big balance
Heared a som negative stuff about fxpro, i think dukascopy and sparen are both swiss brokers, are the both MT4?+ so what startegy do u use? I have also PM u sorry cant find where to PM u
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^^

What negative stuff did you hear about Fxpro? I have been dealing with them for quite a long time and I have never had a major issue.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
Dungren*:

^^^

What negative stuff did you hear about Fxpro? I have been dealing with them for quite a long time and I have never had a major issue.
Thats good to hear, do they allow scalping? and have youwithdrawn from them?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2010
Yes they do. I use more of scalping on their platform and I have withdrawn.
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2010
Dungren*:

Yes they do. I use more of scalping on their platform and I have withdrawn.
How is your trading like? do you trade full time or part time? do you make money (good money)grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
The post-deleting demon is back. What the hell is wrong with the admin here?

@Keni, this place is not allowing detailed discussion. Try and see if you can get to www.getmoreng.com/forum or send me a mail (addy in my profile). You might have been doing something wrong. You have come long enough to be stabilising now.
Re: Is Forex Real? by geraldhon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
I would like to comment here. I wish to say forex is real if you understand the fundamentals.
Every game or business has a rule which you must follow. failure to comply forces u to meet your waterlo.
as im writing, my forex platform is open and i've made close to 60pips.
im not among the best, but i studied forex independently for 6mts be i went live, i can stand and say dat forex is real cz i trade at my leisure and i make it, no matter how little.
one thing u shouldn't forget is dat forex is not a-get-rich-overnight-package. you have to be disciplined.
All these i learnt from the forex cds i bought from world best trader: peter bain. check it out on www.forexmentor.com
for assistance, hail me on 08037950247 or geraldhon77@gmail.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
Kashif:

The post-deleting demon is back. What the hell is wrong with the admin here?

@Keni, this place is not allowing detailed discussion. Try and see if you can get to www.getmoreng.com/forum or send me a mail (addy in my profile). You might have been doing something wrong. You have come long enough to be stabilising now.

Thats Y i gave up @ some point ur addy is hidden in ur profile

Thanks Brov
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
keni:

Heared a som negative stuff about fxpro, i think dukascopy and sparen are both swiss brokers, are the both MT4?+ so what startegy do u use? I have also PM u sorry cant find where to PM u
wht nagative stuff u head about fxpro, i hv 3 accounts with the, 30,000 euros, 100,000 euros and 250,000euros, there is nothing wrong with them, infact they are one of the best except they are not
STP broker like my two other brokers
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
keni:

Thats Y i gave up @ some point your addy is hidden in your profile

Thanks Brov
Oh my bad! It is available now. I hope to be able to read your mail before Monday (usually cool off during weekends). Take care.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Odiaero
I am on, can we talk? did you see the fxpro details i left for you?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2010
i did not see the details
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2010
@odiaero
Pls which indicatores do you use and @what time frame
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2010
i do not need to start listing it, some are customized, i use 15m 1h, daily weekly and monthly time frames
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
odiaero:

i did not see the details

I am on now, sent you some IMs, you didn't respond, did you see them? i am on now.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
i di not, alway use .com to reply also, because am always active there in the bizness section
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:12am On Jul 11, 2010
odiaero:

i di not, alway use .com to reply also, because am always active there in the bizness section

ok, slept off last night, we will continue when you wake up.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2010
always used  afro to post wht u want to tell me, am always online there in the bizness section too
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
Kashif:

Oh my bad! It is available now. I hope to be able to read your mail before Monday (usually cool off during weekends). Take care.
I sent you a mail testerday (Saturday)
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
--
--
Re: Is Forex Real? by suresucces: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2010
firstly, forex trading is real and it is one business can that make you rich and it can also ruin you within a short time, for you to excel it is good you have a good trading system which you develop yourself, from my own experience, i started with $700 but in my first week i lost 40% of my account. then what i did was to relax for some time, then i went to my demo account to restrategise my system after one month demo trading i discover i was making money. then i went back to my real account and i have been making good money.

My dear brother please don't listen to anybody trying to convince about trading robot because it is not 30% non 100% ok , surewaytosuccess@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2010
what happened to my post naaaaaaaa
cool tongue undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2010
^^i wonder wht is deleting posts here undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On 41 Imported Items / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.