Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge (50237 Views)

Mace Snatching: Omo-agege Risks Prosecution, Six Months Jail – Report / How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Cosplay: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Eaglenimi: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Just like that without arms?
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Machinegun91(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
They will thief Aso villa one day if 5 people can do this.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Chetimah(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
Interesting, so only 5 unarmed people entered the Senate Chamber and went and took the mace, none of our senators could even tackle them down to the ground and become a national hero.

Wonderful
haahhahahahahahah I dey laf roll for ground here in Berlin hahhaha,nice news coming from my dear country.lol see aw my Deutsche frds dey laff at me.

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by omojeesu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:
These ones are done for!

It depends. No be Nija we dey? Expect anything and anything. I weep for my country. But God dey!
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
This reminded me of then late senate president okadigbo.
When he made away with the mace and hid it in okija shrine.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Charles4075(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
This one weak me, i swear.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by cutedela: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is certainly not a good one at all......every hands must be on deck to make sure it does not repeat it self and the culprits should be squarely dealt with accordingly. This is a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Awoofawo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yeye dey smell.......
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Twoclans(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
This country undecided O'O chimoooo
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by usibengate(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Igholize(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
warri gallant dem, dem dey para base on, how dem go suspend dier papa for a whole six months. area dey para

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by sexdoll: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Habaa

I think one name is clearly missing there: Godsday ORUBEBE.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Which way Nigeria.....

See how we keep disgracing the flag and passport
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by gurunlocker: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
I hope their prison sentence is long enough....
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thuggery is still a major problem in Nigerian politics, if these guys aren't charged to court and reprimanded/sentenced, I'd leave this country and never return. I'm sorry mom and dad, I mean it this time
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by TheAngry1: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na dem! Descendants of Nimrod! Our oyel okponus! Siblings of Asari Dokubo! Na them!
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by MTKbudapest(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
Interesting, so only 5 unarmed people entered the Senate Chamber and went and took the mace, none of our senators could even tackle them down to the ground and become a national hero.

Wonderful

And Ben Bruise grin The common sense senator was running for cover shocked
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Funxclusive: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
This matter dey pain me die, one Senator from the North was suspended but we didn't see this show of shame, this Omo-Agege dey feel like say him na demi-god . smh
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Emycord: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cosplay:

Na so
Na So What ? Is It Not First Come First Serve. ? Na Me Tell You Say Make You De Use Glo Network. Move In Single FileAnd Pls Don't Distrupt The queue.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Omeokachie: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
And Omo-Agege says he is fighting for the interest of Buhari.

Wonder what 2019 elections will be like.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by sirgalahad26(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
omo-agege no wan gree at all! i like dat boldness sha!

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
What were they thinking when they decided to hold a whole nation to ransom.
They must be severely punished
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Foolish and useless southerners.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by BadBradley: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
ijustdey:

Tuoyo Mabiaku – Warri North Local Government Area

Peter Orede – Warri South LGA

Blessing Edjeke from Abraka In Ethiope East LGA

Lucky Okomu from Oghara in Ethiope West LGA

Prince Enayemo – Ughelli South LGA

Details later…

https://independent.ng/breaking-nass-mace-snatching-names-of-arrested-suspects-emerge/amp/

hmm, what a way for urhobo people to make it to national prominence with mace theft!

Excellent!!!
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Dayoara: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bunch of thugs in legislative arm of govt.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
My only problem Is dat these guys hv landed demselves in hot soup

mark my words

omo agege will abandon them

Story
Noting go happen

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Toscarel: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by kmaster007: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
how dem take enter Senate building. whr re d securities. sumtin is wrong sumhw. plan works
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Dasherz(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:
It still baffles me how few men walked into d chamber unabated, walked up to where d Mace was, took it, ran out of d chamber and thru d halls and den to their cars jus like dat... Where were those fence-jumping, punch-throwing and chair-throwing senators?
this means that anyone can walk into the senate house with guns, open fire, kill a bunch of senators and walk out without apprehension by the so called security personnel... this is a shame to the constitution and a big slam to the Nigerian populace
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by nathan26: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm see old men. The ones making law for people not to steal are the ones stealing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.