Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? (21081 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nenum(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2010
hmmmm where sud i start:

1. Where'd Go - Fort Minor feat- Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga
2. Want u back for gud - Take that
3. Walk Away - Paula Deanda.
4. Lady in red - Chris de burgh
5. oh well - Boy 11 men

o boi dem many ooooooo
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by nnaemmy(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2010
Jailer, by Asa
Gbamu Gbamu, by 9ice
Yori Yori, by Bracket
Strong thing, by Ranky W
U're not d girl, Darey
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by oyewolejos(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2010
Mr Musik (4 in 1) By Saheed Osupa.
OMG my white neighbours can even sing it courtesy of me playing it everytime grin grin grin grin
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by sage(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2010
Any Don Williams song. Those songs never get old
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by RVPersie: 10:36pm On May 29, 2010
Joni Mitchell-Both sides
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by gabelogan(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2010
24/7 by kevon edmonds and nothin's gonna change my love by George benson.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Amigoz(f): 10:44pm On May 29, 2010
All MJ's Music . . . . .He lives on . .
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Oba234: 11:04pm On May 29, 2010
this version of endless love is better
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouNJFKbNP50[/flash]
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Oba234: 11:11pm On May 29, 2010
love this song also
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO2PQ90HVPo[/flash]
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2010
I love old skool music cos most of em are evergreen. My best songs are:
1.living by faith, Christ is My Sunshine, The Old baptizing Creek, At The Crossing, Highway to Heaven and How Great Thou Art by JIMMIE DAVIS.
2. 40 Treasured Hymns and Best of Best Albums by TENNESEE ERIE FORD.
3. Healing by JIMMY SWAGGART.
4. The Genesis and Mary Mckee Songs.
5. The King is Coming by Bill Gaither.
6. Fill My Cup Lord by Wanda Jackson.
7. Heal The World by Michael Jackson.
8. From A Distance by Bette Midler
9. When am Gone by Eminem
10. Fire On The Mountain Album by Asa and Host of others.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2010
I love old skool music cos most of em are evergreen. My best songs are:
1.living by faith, Christ is My Sunshine, The Old baptizing Creek, At The Crossing, Highway to Heaven and How Great Thou Art by JIMMIE DAVIS.
2. 40 Treasured Hymns and Best of Best Albums by TENNESEE ERIE FORD.
3. Healing by JIMMY SWAGGART.
4. The Genesis and Mary Mckee Songs.
5. The King is Coming by Bill Gaither.
6. Fill My Cup Lord by Wanda Jackson.
7. Heal The World by Michael Jackson.
8. From A Distance by Bette Midler
9. When am Gone by Eminem
10. Fire On The Mountain Album by Asa and Host of others.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by tEsLim(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2010
Anything soul from Maxwel, Jaheim, Musiq, Erykah badu, Anthony Hamilton, Babyface, Calvin Richardson, Jill Scot, Dwelle, Jazzy Fantasies I can hear those for a lifetime. And some real old soul from Sam Cooke, Al Green , Temptation, Stevie W.

Any fine ass lady can become my girlfriend if she does soul
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2010
@all,
Am sorry for double posting.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 29, 2010
Asheru - The Boondocks theme song
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Redman44(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2010
Here are 10 songs I never get tired of listening to:

1. Lost in Space by Lighthouse Family
2. Free [ I wish I knew how it would be to be free ] By Lighthouse Family.
3. The Great Romantic by Tunde Baiyewu
4. High by Lighthouse Family
5. Ex Factor by Lauryn Hill
6. Jebele by Kween Onakala
7. Under His Shadows by KUSH
8. unconditional love by Donna Summer
9. Orere Elejigbo by Lijadu Sisters
10. One Love by Onyeka Onwenu

I love these songs and they are stored on my computer. Cheers cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 30, 2010
fyne fyne lady by Mike Anyasodo ft. illbliss!

Je t'aime et J'adore! muah La bise deux!  kiss kiss

Listenin' 2 it ryte now on bellanaija!
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Tatase(f): 12:30am On May 30, 2010
I have quite a few all-time favourite songs but the 4 that readily come to mind that I never get tired of, no matter my mood or how many times I hear them, are:

1.) Toxic- Britney Spears
2.) Forever- Ben Harper
3.) Brighter Than Sunshine- Aqualung
4.) 360- Asa
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by adetoru(f): 12:40am On May 30, 2010
Michael Jackson-She's outta my Life
Keisha Cole-Heaven Sent
Jill Scott-Golden
Owl City-Fireflies
Alicia Keys-I keep on Falling
Louis Armstrong-Wonderful World
All American Rejects-Gives You Hell
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by COOLDK(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2010
My regret-Banky W
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by osej85: 1:09am On May 30, 2010
Dagrin - Mo le nu bi - pon pon pon grin grin grin

You got to give it to Djinee - Overkillin . I dey chop knuckle o. The guy overkill and murder the song big time. Pure Talent !!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Faher(m): 1:18am On May 30, 2010
I'm never bored when I have an all albums mix combining M.I/Eminem/Kanye West plus Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake

Any other artist/song gets old, but the above are forever in my head
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Manolapix(m): 1:20am On May 30, 2010
[center]hurt by christina aguilera. [/center]
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by MikeLarry(m): 1:42am On May 30, 2010
1. Knock you down - Keri Hilson feat Ne-yo and Kanye West
2. Mad - Ne-yo
3. I wish - R.Kelly
4. Thank God - Dagrin
5. Ghetto Dream - Dagrin.
6. Halo - Beyonce
7. Wedding Day - 9ice
8. Beautiful - Eminem
9. Many Men - 50Cents
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Typewriter(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2010
Eric donaldson The price (said i know, said i know, said i know hoo! the price i paid for loving you)
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by zebra543: 2:16am On May 30, 2010
manolapix, that is fckin hilarious!!!!
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by oseiwe(m): 2:51am On May 30, 2010
why me by dbanj
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Manolapix(m): 3:05am On May 30, 2010
zebra543:

manolapix, that is fckin hilarious!!!!

[size=20pt]what the gif? wink[/size]
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2010
Very difficult cos there are too many songs. I'll mention a few though
1. I hope you dance - Lee Ann Womack
2. A Fool - Lee Ann Womack
3. Lesson learned - Alicia Keys ft John Mayer
4. A better place - Mc Lyte
5. Kaunah Allah - Jeremiah Gyang ft Skales
6. The sunscreen song - Baz Luhrmann
7. The Mummers dance - Enya
8. Believe - Lenny Kravitz
9. Spazmodic - Modenine & Terry tha Rapman
10. Clog up yo mind - Bone Thugs n Harmony
11. Nikita - Elton John
12. Gbemileke - Paul I.K Dairo
12. Eji Owuro - Shola Allyson-Obaniyi
13. Gøodbye my lover - James Blunt
14. What I've done - Linkin Park
15. He's my Son - Mark Schultz
16. Overkilling - Djinee
17. Life in a nothern town - Sugarland ft Little big town & Jake Owen
18. Stay - Sugarland
19. The heart of the matter - India Aire
20. Seven seconds - Youssou N'dour & Neneh Cherry
21. Open arms - Tracy Chapman
22. Wedding song - Tracy Chapman
23. Nothing at all - Carlos Santana ft Musiq
24. Broken Strings - James Morrison
25. Only God knows why - Kid Rock
26. I'll be right here waiting for you - Richard Marx
27. Heaven (candlelite version) - Dj Sammy & Yanou ft Do
28. Imagine me - Kirk Franklin
29. I love the dough - Notorious B.I.G ft Jay-Z & Angela Wimbush
30. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z ft Alicia keys
etc etc etc etc etc
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by aieromon(m): 4:55am On May 30, 2010
Any track with Jigga's voice on it flies for me.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by olax44(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2010
a woman's threat by r.kelly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M / Nigerian Reggae Music Of The 1980s And 1990s / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.