Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? (21034 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by msb247(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2010
Y'ALL NEED 2 LISTEN TO 'I MADE IT' BY KEVIN RUDOLF FT BIRDMAN. DAAAAAAAMNNNNNN!
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by mohawkchic(f): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2010
~Oooo I'll be here for dunks just listing songs! I'll go by Genres. . .Starting with these Timeless Classics . . . .

~Jazz/Blues~
~Unforgetable ~Nat King Cole
~Fly Me To The Moon ~Nat King Cole
~Cry Me A River ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Everytime We Say Goodbye ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Somewhere Over The Rainbow ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Dream A Lil Dream Of Me ~Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
~What A Wonderful World ~Louis Armstrong
~No Body Knows The Trouble I've Seen ~Louis Armstrong
~Come Away With Me ~Norah Jones
~Dont Know Why ~Norah Jones
~Closest Thing To Crazy ~Katie Melua
~Chasing Pavement ~Adele
~Home ~Michael Bublé
~Try A Little Tenderness ~Michael Bublé Cover + Otis Redding Original
~My Girl ~Otis Redding
~It's Too Late ~Otis Redding
~Remember Me ~ Otis Redding
~Pain In My Heart ~Otis Redding
~Wonderful World ~Otis Redding
~These Arms Of Mine ~Otis Redding
~Change Is Going To Come ~Otis Redding
~I've Been Loving You Too Long ~Otis Redding
~Sitting On The Dock Of The bay ~Otis Redding

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by PupetMasta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
Grace - Simon Webb
Weight of the world - Lemar
Izzo - jigga
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Amya(f): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
badman:

For now its

Jesse jagz ft brymo - L.O.V.E you

good song
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Newest: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
Queen of my heart, Heal the world, Speechless, Runaway love, Ayo technology
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by bouzymill(m): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2010
Mind Playing Tricks On Me - Geto Boys
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Chicop(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
guy wat u ll do is just go to d recycle bin n recover all d deleted file,then go to d control panel n finish up uninstallation the folders ll automatically delete
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Newest: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
One day at a time, 2pac Eminem and the outlaz
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by collins123(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oluwe - By Mawe[/font]
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by SUKKIE(m): 2:47am On Jun 22, 2010
Busy Signal - One More Night/Night Shift
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by elfie2010(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2010
amy winehouse-valerie
rihanna-fire bomb
craig david-insomnia
beyonce-halo
i luv these songs alot, they help me go tru the toughest times
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by ajekpaks(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Oooo I'll be here for dunks just listing songs! I'll go by Genres. . .Starting with these Timeless Classics . . . .

~Jazz/Blues~
~Unforgetable ~Nat King Cole
~Fly Me To The Moon ~Nat King Cole
~Cry Me A River ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Everytime We Say Goodbye ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Somewhere Over The Rainbow ~Ella Fitzgerald
~Dream A Lil Dream Of Me ~Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
~What A Wonderful World ~Louis Armstrong
~No Body Knows The Trouble I've Seen ~Louis Armstrong
~Come Away With Me ~Norah Jones
~Dont Know Why ~Norah Jones
~Closest Thing To Crazy ~Katie Melua
~Chasing Pavement ~Adele
~Home ~Michael Bublé
~Try A Little Tenderness ~Michael Bublé Cover + Otis Redding Original
~My Girl ~Otis Redding
~It's Too Late ~Otis Redding
~Remember Me ~ Otis Redding
~Pain In My Heart ~Otis Redding
~Wonderful World ~Otis Redding
~These Arms Of Mine ~Otis Redding
~Change Is Going To Come ~Otis Redding
~I've Been Loving You Too Long ~Otis Redding
~Sitting On The Dock Of The bay ~Otis Redding

Even My Mum say I'm mad listening to that Song, t'was oldies in her time.

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Newest: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
ajekpaks:

Lmaoo, Most makes sense thou
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by funkybaby(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
bank w - 'strong thing' kiss
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by AjanleKoko: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2010
My rock playlist.

Just listed to Mellisa Etheridge's 'If I Wanted To'.
Now Nickelback's Rock Star, a great fav with me. The video is Xcellent!
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Goalzilla: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Newest: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2010
straight To the Bank

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by chazy4real(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2010
Ada owerri- Brackets
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by meplus: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2010
Edondeymadt-sauce kid
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by mohawkchic(f): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
ajekpaks:
Even My Mum say I'm mad listening to that Song, t'was oldies in her time.

~Really old song!. . .1951! I grew up listening to some of these songs. . . Defo among the songs that will still be played in coming years! Too bad,they dont make them that good anymore!
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by temple(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2010
any kinda Rap Music
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by zebra543: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2010
toni braxton he wasnt man enough never grows old!

felas music, lagbajas music
king sunny ades songs will never tire me!
yinka ayefele too
i never get tired of brandy
ushers old album can be played like new

i get tired of rihanna beyonce ciara blah blah- catchy doesnt last forever!
funny cos chris browns first album has some evergreen songs on it too! tongue
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by iloverap: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
MAYA by DMSquared that track just dey trip mee!
http://www.notjustok.com/2010/08/20/dmsquared-maya/
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by vcvision: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
This video is my piece of work, please check it out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDoYM33V0sM

In addition to this, i have 10 audio tracks. Advice, ideas and support are needed, thankx.

Tel: +2347038072382
Email: vc_vision@yahoo.com

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by toimuzik: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2010
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by googles: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2010
Gyptian -hol' yuh

wande coal and r2bees- kiss yur hand

marlon asher - ganja farmer

movado- gangsta for life, squeeze her b[i]re[/i]ast , i am the rock kiss
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by medjai(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^
trust me, before you know it you'd have had it with 'Hol 'yuh'- Gyptian. That song nauseates me now.
@topic
Nas-just a moment
Damian Marley ft Nas- Road to Zion
Owl City- Hot air balloon
Nas- Gangsta Tears
Nas- Ghetto Prisoners
Papoose- Monopoly
Papoose- Hustle Hard
Ashley Wilkes- Summer dont last forever
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by ajekpaks(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
Fix You- Coldplay
2000 miles - Coldplay
Spies - Coldplay
Whered You Go - Fort Minor
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by diamond50: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
imma do it by fabolous
cashflow by ace hood
tank GOD by dagrin aka barack o grin
leather so soft by lil wayne ft baby
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by xJaysonx(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
Resurrection/Paper Paper by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by 9ja4eva: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Phate07(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2010
Now listenening to Supernova by Mr Hudson and Kanye West.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M / 2baba Releases ' African Queen' Remix Video (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.