Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60326 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's for a friend's wedding, Ebonyi used to be Abia state before 1996
Wow Chief I never all this history not until you tell me shocked shocked

and you're happy to say you're going for a friend's wedding instead of wink wedding cheesy

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
I have always been interested in governance, it makes for interesting read.
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow Chief I never all this history not until you tell me shocked shocked

and you're happy to say you're going for a friend's wedding instead of wink wedding cheesy

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have always been interested in governance, it makes for interesting read.
So Chief you wants to become a politician shocked it's very deadly shocked shocked

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dafreeguy:
shocked

I smell lies..

Since you are not privy to this conversation I don’t care what you smell.

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
I have a politician grandfather that is my role model, he is still alive and I was named after him. I want to be like him
Thegeneralqueen:
So Chief you wants to become a politician shocked it's very deadly shocked shocked

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:

Martin no land here?
e dey fine cheesy

brother brother I most greet you ee, I just dey talk with my guy on phone for over hour's oo, how ur side nagrin

I most greet you oo ur boy is ever loyalgrin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have a politician grandfather that is my role model, he is still alive and I was named after him. I want to be like him
Be careful with such people Biko our leaders has make this country ungovernable embarassed

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martin0:

brother brother I most greet you ee, I just dey talk with my guy on phone for over hour's oo, how ur side nagrin

I most greet you oo ur boy is ever loyalgrin
ur queen is asking 4 u ooo cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
That's why we need to switch up and take power from the old cargo politicians
Thegeneralqueen:
Be careful with such people Biko our leaders has make this country ungovernable embarassed

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's why we need to switch up and take power from the old cargo politicians
So what position are you contesting for in the future

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
ur queen is asking 4 u ooo cheesy cheesy wink
u go need life beer oogrin oya come make we go tell her prince nagrin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
House of Representatives, Senator or Governor, when we get there we will decide. I am a very tactical person and I don't like losing so I will definitely give it my best shot
Thegeneralqueen:
So what position are you contesting for in the future

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martin0:

u go need life beer oogrin oya come make we go tell her prince nagrin
grin grin grin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
You guys should keep it up tongue
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
House of Representatives, Senator or Governor, when we get there we will decide. I am a very tactical person and I don't like losing so I will definitely give it my best shot
But I think governor will do can't wait to be called a first lady wink

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
You are not from my state, go and be first lady in your own state joor. Politics is mostly luck. So it's more about praying and doing charitable things. I try my best to help when I can wink
Thegeneralqueen:

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin

how ur babe na, I see her this morning ooo, she dey vex for ur ukwu ministry oo...

come oo Na she get that new ride?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by cchiagom(f): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I bought two shawarmas one Tuesday like that. So my babe, with all her wisdom, decided to eat two of them.

That's pure love!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are not from my state, go and be first lady in your own state joor. Politics is mostly luck. So it's more about praying and doing charitable things. I try my best to help when I can wink
What's that mean to mean after all the sacrifice I made you're telling me I'm not from your state..... Chief I hope you know that sometimes sugar daddies gets slapped mpia gi eh cheesy

So you wants another girl to come reap where she has not sown undecided no Chief that ain't happening anytime soon I must take my rightful position which is the first lady cool

#Sugardaddy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martin0:

how ur babe na, I see her this morning ooo, she dey vex for ur ukwu ministry oo...

come oo Na she get that new ride?
So lefu girlfriend has a car shocked
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Your opinion is your own.
I don’t have to prove anything to you
Where I am tattoos are normal so believing or not believing changes nothing. Fortunately
Who cares about where you are? Na today? Keep lying to yourself. It didn't happen and quite frankly, you should be embarrassed telling such stupid lie.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Jhamzy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awwww, unforgiveness and hate is too heavy a burden on my fragile heart. Hahahaha
Good and noted! That fragile heart I can keep safe...
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So lefu girlfriend has a car shocked

na that one u just hear sharp sharpgrin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Jhamzy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Shugavee:
lol i wasn't angry I was sad n shocked not angry
Ok then! Smile... Just let me know anytime you feel that way again. I promise to make you feel better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Since you are not privy to this conversation I don’t care what you smell.

raine buh on a serious note, no one is ever sure of the result of decisions which is about to be made..i can tell that u do take simple decisions based on ur fear of risk. have u taken d decision to know that guy crushing on u, it might turn out to be one of ur best ever decision
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martin0:

na that one u just hear sharp sharpgrin
Abeg nor mind me cheesy you know I too like amebor cheesy cheesy so on a serious note his girlfriend has a car shocked

Good evening Martin kiss
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Abeg nor mind me cheesy you know I too like amebor cheesy cheesy so on a serious note his girlfriend has a car shocked

shuuu u go like Remix oogrin

Good evening Martin kiss

Good evening madam, how ur side?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Martin0:

Good evening madam, how ur side?
I'm fyn cheesy

I chat with gysss today cheesy he said he told you to tell me that he's around
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Misternas89(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

He died,shockedembarassed
No he lived. Person knack him head from storey building and u dey ask if he died. No he lived forever
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
freecocoa:
Who cares about where you are? Na today? Keep lying to yourself. It didn't happen and quite frankly, you should be embarrassed telling such stupid lie.
It pleases me to know that you are so wound about something that actually does not concern you. I have zero embarrassment
None
Whatsoever!!!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Martin0(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm fyn cheesy

I chat with gysss today cheesy he said he told you to tell me that he's around

yeah, he told me u both talked today, he told me this night...

didn't I informed you? I told you to come let go together but u are busy telling me about Benin visit!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

#Sugardaddy

shocked

Komman be in a Rela with me ? And your dreams shall come to pass for real grin

See watin dis suger daddy dey coss sio

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.