Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60304 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:

It's allowed. I for one am very difficult to please, a girl
stressing and going out her way to please me is my ultimate ego trip.
I won't go out of my way to please anyone, I can be a lil stubborn especially when am uncomfortable with something, I love with my heart o but I keep my brain intact, that's is why I move one easily after a breakup cos I don't put my mind completely.

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by NeeKlaus: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

shocked
What is it?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

explain that line?
What I meant is I would not dream of meeting someone under those circumstances as I could be putting myself in danger.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
I won't go out of my way to please anyone, I can be a lil stubborn especially when am uncomfortable with something, I love with my heart o but I keep my brain intact, that's is why I move one easily after a breakup cos I don't put my mind completely.

Girl it ain't love if you holding back. I think you would find love/relationships much more fulfilling if you learn to give up control a times. That way you get to "feel everything."

Like I said earlier, it all boils down to meeting the right person.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:

Girl it ain't love if you holding back. I think you would find love/relationships much more fulfilling if you learn to give up control a times. That way you get to "feel everything."

Like I said earlier, it all boils down to meeting the right person.
I like to be in control of my emotions cos when am not in control I might act like a mad personcheesy.

In relationship these days, people take emotions you have for them for granted when they realize you love them so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Funky123(f): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
Really looking forward to the day my girl will do something out of this world in the name of love for me
If i may ask....something like what
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by folake4u(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
NeeKlaus:
What is it?

Nothing tongue
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

What I meant is I would not dream of meeting someone under those circumstances as I could be putting myself in danger.

he merely did that because he admires not really because he'd like to meet you .
Have a nice day.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

he merely did that because he admires you and not really because he'd like to meet you .
Have a nice day.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by gallant249: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
trippleKAY:
a Tiv girl I meet on facebook sent me 20tubers of yam all the way from markurdi to Lagos just because I told her I felt like eating pounded yam one December like that lol. d babe no allow me rest ooo, make me find her come markurdi Hahaha

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by arewaboy01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:
We were in different cities of about 45 kilometers apart. She called and a girl using my phone at the time answered the call and told her to hold on for me. She started raining curses on me saying the person who answered the call was my girlfriend. I responded in kind and she travelled down to my place 1 hour later.

When she arrived, she broke into my room and locked the door. I came back home by 11pm and found her sleeping. Makeup sex followed. It was a pretence by me because I had swore to break up with her before reaching the house that night. She travelled back the next morning. When I knew she must have reached her destination, I sent my breakup message to her. She arrived back at my place 1 hour later. She went to meet my parents to intercede for her. I pretended that I have forgiven her. At night, I refused to sleep on my bed beside her and she said we must sleep on same bed and make love. I left the house by 10pm to sleep in a friend's house. My parents told her my possible location and she found me there by 11pm. I left again for another friend's house unknown to my parents. She searched other possible locations of me till 1pm. The obsession is the strangest I've ever seen. With her fiery anger, I might be killed by her someday; that's why I left her.
oboi u sabi lie

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
arewaboy01:
oboi u sabi lie
You cannot understand. It's beyond you.

11 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
we both know na lie...
but continue ehn,God will judge u.

4 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

You cannot understand. It's beyond you.
because na lie u dey lie Mr Lienus
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
because na lie u dey lie Mr Lienus

Apoda
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Apoda
ni baba re, omo ale oniro.

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
ni baba re, omo ale oniro.
Afofungbemu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Afofungbemu
ni iya to bi e lomo....mo mor pe iro na ni baba e pa to fi do iya e loyun e

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
ni iya to bi e lomo....mo mor pe iro na ni baba e pa to fi do iya e loyun e

Akuku bi, egbe agan!

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
Nothing crazy, I don't date crazy people.
ok try extra ordinary!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Play play thread don turn war zone......anyways i came to read lies!

3 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Akuku bi, egbe agan!
oloribu omo ti n ko ponpo ba obi ni e se ..aiye e de ti baje o.
shogbor?

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
oloribu omo ti n ko ponpo ba obi ni e se ..aiye e de ti baje o.
shogbor?

Ofo bi omi efo!

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Ofo bi omi efo!
awon ara ile yin..oloribu omo ofo

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
awon ara ile yin..oloribu omo ofo
Asa danu eniyan!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Never really done any crazy thing out of love except buy her phone and disvirgin her (she's my ex now tho), tho on her own part she had asthma and ran 100meters just to meet me on a bridge where I wanted to jump in, then life was miserable for me, if only she held on a bit longer and never fell in love with another man I for d flex her life by now
I thought people believes when you untie a girl she will love you forever? is it true??
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Asa danu eniyan!
lol...e don do u na, u not even good at it and actually threw the first jab...can't help but pity ur brain dead asshole , so just shhhhhh!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by chibuike65: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
bro grin grin shocked

You must be related to childofdoom then. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
apholaryn:
lol...e don do u na, u not even good at it and actually threw the first jab...can't help but pity ur brain dead asshole , so just shhhhhh!

Eni aye nsinto si lara!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wiziman:
I thought people believes when you untie a girl she will love you forever? is it true??
not that she will love you but part of her will be bounded to you spirituality, especially if you two we're virgins.. Its something I can't wrap my head around sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Back then. We were on a semester break & i think her folks traveled to the village while she stayed back bcoz of th D.. She called me up later to spend the night with her.. We fvcked hard in all the rooms ( kitchen, sitting room & dinning included) the worst was when she took me to her parents bedroom... What could i have done, i did it anyways

12 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by apholaryn: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Eni aye nsinto si lara!
boboyi yi wor e soun...You're a Braindead mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.