Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do (477 Views)

What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? / Is This The Most Beautiful Bottle You've Seen? / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by iamagod1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
There are so many reasons why one can get bored, but what makes you a unique being are what we create, achieve, teaches or reveals to those around us at that point in time...

So the questions goes like this:

What are those things you find yourself doing when you are bored?

For me after capturing things with my head I put it down either by writing or drawing.

So what's yours?

Feel free to add yours

The aim of this post is to make you discover who you are or perhaps improve on your abilities!

Feel free to comment
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by marttol: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Most guys will come here to say blah blah blah...

But most guys MASTURBATE when they have nothing doing... FACT
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by EbukaHades10(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
When I have nothing to do,na to just dey watch film or do push-ups,play game,the list is endless

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by heendrix(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
i wee not lie
i go thr Victoria cakes profile anytime I'm less busy embarassed
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by marttol: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:
When I have nothing to do,na to just dey watch film or do push-ups,play game,the list is endless
which film

Blue film?
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by EbukaHades10(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
marttol:
which film

Blue film?
No,red film. With 500gb hard drive full of movies,na blue film I go dey watch? I dey watch am but not when I have better things to watch

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by Cadec007(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
u head is there!
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by Tolzeal(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
I do make use of AUDIOBOOKS ... I have lots on audible I can listen to while resting my body on body on bed with Headset Plugged.
Re: What Are Those Things You Find Yourself Doing When You've Got Nothing To Do by iamagod1(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Tolzeal:
I do make use of AUDIOBOOKS ... I have lots on audible I can listen to while resting my body on body on bed with Headset Plugged.

Which site do you download from, I've tried to download few books but couldn't

(1) (Reply)

MOUAU Students On A Peaceful Demonstration/protest / Why You Should Study In Poland: Apply Now! / Nigerian Federal Universities And Their School Fees 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.