Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ways To Get Rid Of Warts. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Get Rid Of Warts. (751 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts / G e n i t a l Warts / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Get Rid Of Warts. by healthlink: 1:38pm On May 15, 2010
Warts are caused by a single virus, of which there is lots of strains. This virus is the human papilloma virus or HP V. This virus is one of the most prevalent infections in the world - it can affect approximately 40% of everyone humans. Because of the warts that result from HP V, it is frequently times referred to as "the wart pathogen". Genital warts also are the the majority famous wart in association with this virus; however, everyone warts also are a outcome of HP V. Each kind of wart (common, plantar, flat, and genital) reduces from a different strain. Common warts originate from HP V kinds 2, four and 7. Plan tar's warts come from type 1, during the plantar area of the foot. Flat warts come from sorts three and 10 of HP V. Genital warts are a result of over 30 different sorts of the human papilloma virus.Wart Virus.
Read it up, www.womenhealthlink..com
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Warts. by greenlabel: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2010
Please i am interested in this to get rid of my warts, I need help.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Reduce The Level Of Sugar In The Body? / Goodnews For Couples: A Clinical Scientist Has Joined The Forum,pls Welcome Me / Heaviest Element Discovered & Other Interesting Bioscience Headlines Last Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.