Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) (4188 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Currently Recruiting - Act Fast! / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast / Bank Phb Still Recieving C .v. And Fidelity Bank As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by doctorwho1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
hello naira landers, standard chartered bank is accepting c.v's only at their office on amadu bello way v.i, immediately after silverbird gallarie, opposite spring bank. also intercontinental bank is also accepting c.v at their head office @ v.i too. bestof luck as u submit.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by monnie(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
thanks a lot for the info. it's a great help but what specifications are required
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by sorp(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
i dropped CV at standard chartered bank this year early jan. at V.I. iam yet to hear from them. it was based on request from them
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by doctorwho1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
no qualification specification just go and drop ur c.v, but for the intercontinental they have started calling people for interview
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by lovemewel(f): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
pls can i send by post or compulsoryly by hand oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by olujohnk: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2007
i hope they re nt discriminating,
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by zhanebell(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
hi, they are not discriminating at all.av been scheduled for a test 2morrow,HOpe they cal u al soon.
al d best
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by Fredaogb: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2007
For Standard Chartered they do not discriminate! it was just a pity for me i submitted my CV with them 1st week in december last year and the 3 week i was called for a test,but unfortunately for me i could not make it to the venue of the test cause i was coming from ibadan,Though i left early enough but i was held up in the traffic on the expressway for over 4hrs.It was a pity,i just had to turn back to ibadan on getting to lagos!
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by sweetstjoy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2007
doctor who, please let me get your email so you can help me forward my CV, im currently in abuja although ive submitted it here in abuja
thank you
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by walejona: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
Doctor who,thanks for the information.
Can you please give me your e-mail address so that so I can forward my C.V to you so that you can help me to submit it because I am not in Lagos. Thanks for always being there.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by walejona: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ Sweetstjoy, Please,which branch of the Intercontinental Bank and Chartered Standard Bank in Abuja do you submitted your C.V?
Please tell me so that I can go there and submit my own C.V with them. Thanks
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by favourdamy(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
IS IT ONLY IN abj and lagos?what of those of us in ph?intercontinental bank test is tomorrow in ph,are they still collecting for another set or what?
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by temola(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
hi doctor pls can i submit my cv in abuja thanks and God bless
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by doctorwho1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
hi, i wondlnt know of abuja, but some one in the house said he submitted that means it can be accepted, best of luck
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by jingo: 4:35am On Mar 17, 2007
please tell me can professional like OND equivalent Apply
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by REMIS(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2007
PLEASE DOCTOR WHO,CAN I SEND MY CV TO YOUR BOX SO THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT IT FOR ME.I HAVE TO THANK FOR THAT IMPORTANT INFORMATION.PLEASE I BEG OF YOU AS MY HANDS ARE TIED.MY ADDRESS IS:rezemba@yahoo.com.YOU CAN INFORM ME THROUGH THIS E-MAIL.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by donchineds(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2007
Doctor who please give me your e-mail address so I can send my CV to you PLEASE!!!! I am currently staying in Onitsha.I am ready to take upn what ever it will cost you to do this favor for me.my no is 08056652421 donchineds@yahoo.com
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by princenedu(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
hello guys,its true SCB is indeed collecting,i work there,the quali.is bsc or ond. good luck.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by princenedu(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2007
hnd and bsc,not ond
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by roli04(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2007
hi princecenudu, the cvs are for what job description.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by mildy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2007
hi
does anyone know the head office address of standard chartered bank pls post it here thanks. The website does not give any details on addresses in v.i
thanks
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by realborn(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2007
i submitted my cv at scb a month ago. still expectin a call for a test. the addy is opposite silverbird galleria, ahmadu bello way, vi.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by sunny24: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2007
many people summit their cvs,i guess one just have to keep doing so untill he or she is called.
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by MrT1: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2007
pls do they have deadline,i need 2 know.you can reply 2 my box --- riztony@yahoo.com

thanks a lot
Re: Chartered Standard Bank And I.c Accepting C.v(act Fast) by mogreat(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2007
Doctor who,
think well before you post information on this site. for your information, am at intercontinental today, danmole street. they are not collecting c.v
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (47 Posit / Ecobank Mobile Money RECRUITING Agents & Super Agents / Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Management Trainee Programme 2018 APPLICATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.