Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (25001 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Acidosis:

If you can give your man sex because he spent N700k on aso ebi, groundnuts, palm oil, goats, etc., then should as well give him sex when he buys you an iPhone.
Religious factors are the major reasons women deny men sex. So a woman can decide to wait until she meets her religious obligations. It is her choice.

However, what I'm saying to ignorant minds like yours is this: that thing you call traditional marriage is a total waste of time, because it is not recognized. If I spend 700k on your bride price today, I can wake up tomorrow denying ever meeting you. You don't have any proof apart from the unrecognized photoshop pictures and empty bottles of ogogoro and goats.
really traditional marriage isnt recognized? So which one is recognized?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
mixed kecheesy. He's just light skinned. He's from irrua in edo state. Na Ishan mancheesy.. My kinsman. Many ladies will say they don't trust esan men.in short some will say if u see snake and u see ishan man its better u use d stick u holding on the ishan man than the snakecheesy. Na so e becheesy.Thegeneralqueen u know anything about ishan guys or na jus edo guys u knowcheesy.

ishan and Yoruba guys have a record of hypnotizing ladies with charms .
I've encountered them especially Yoruba guys, I pray no charm like that ever work on me
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Kimcutie: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trust me dude, you're trying too hard to get my attention. I wasn't referring to you but your stupidity couldn't allow you to stay without quoting me.
Everybody has rights to their own opinions because I said mine doesn't mean you should quote me and say trash.
if I'm below 14 then what should you be? I'm tired of seeing senseless people like you who try to enforce their opinions on people.
it's like I'd start ignoring every guy in this section except lefulefu, luminous and dead rat because you guys are dumb.
shocked undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

ishan and Yoruba guys have a record of hypnotizing ladies with charms .
I've encountered them especially Yoruba guys, I pray no charm like that ever work on me
charm? Which man will be using charm to charm a girl when he can easily use a Venza or Murano to hold her attentioncheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
mixed kecheesy. He's just light skinned. He's from irrua in edo state. Na Ishan mancheesy.. My kinsman. Many ladies will say they don't trust esan men.in short some will say if u see snake and u see ishan man its better u use d stick u holding on the ishan man than the snakecheesy. Na so e becheesy.Thegeneralqueen u know anything about ishan guys or na jus edo guys u knowcheesy.
Those guys are fire shocked if you're dating them you don't just talk any how..... you'll just be yes sir..... they feels they own the world cheesy it happened to my friend cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lalas247:

and he is a pastor sad

pastor ke?? makydebbie's dad is a pastor yet there are certain sexual temptations and fantasies she can't resist grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
charm? Which man will be using charm to charm a girl when he can easily use a Venza or Murano to hold her attentioncheesy.

any other edo lady here can confirm...

many guys actually do it o, the broke idiots that don't want to make money like their mates.

I heard Yoruba guys are worse
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:

many guys actually do it o, the broke idiots that don't want to make money like their mates.

BTW venza dey chop too much fuel, my bf have one tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
lexy2014:
really traditional marriage isnt recognized? So which one is recognized?

Whichever offers you a marriage certificate from a local government registry or the Federal Ministry of Interior. Take note, more than 85% of marriage certificates from local government registries are as good as fake.
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

see, me be edo guy too. The uppermost thing in an edo guy's mind is to hustle. Most times maybe to travel outside to hustle or to further for school dere. Dat a guy go dey enter juju house cos he wan get one girl attention mehn dats stupid. And yoruba guys... Why babes dey fall for dem na cos of dhier swag and not juju. Hmm in dis day and age..man go dey look for juju to charm woman..wen im mates dey build mansion for banana island...God forbidcheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
see, me be edo guy too. The uppermost thing in an edo guy's mind is to hustle. Most times maybe to travel outside to hustle or to further for school dere. Dat a guy go dey enter juju house cos he wan get one girl attention mehn dats stupid. And yoruba guys... Why babes dey fall for dem na cos of dhier swag and not juju. Hmm in dis day and age..man go dey look for juju to charm woman..wen im mates dey build mansion for banana island...God forbidcheesy.

that venza you mentioned.... that Car is a fuel drainer oh

I wonder how my bf manages to fuel his own ..

banana island is too local nah tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that venza you mentioned.... that Car is a fuel drainer oh

I wonder how my bf manages to fuel his own ..

banana island is too local nah tongue
edo babe grin

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Those guys are fire shocked if you're dating them you don't just talk any how..... you'll just be yes sir..... they feels they own the world cheesy it happened to my friend cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
Are you an undercover ishan man?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
wich one is undercover again? grin
iyam just a regular nice ishan guy wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
edo babe grin
hahahaha.. na only una like better thing tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

are you living in edo state?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:

wich one is undercover again? grin
iyam just a regular nice ishan guy wink
Ye lefu don play me one chance embarassed

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hahahaha.. na only una like better thing tongue

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

are you living in edo state?
Nah but do visit there atimes
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah but do visit there atimes

are you a native of edo?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

are you a native of edo?
Nop but have childhood friends there....... why are you asking though ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ye lefu don play me one chance embarassed
i no be one chance guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by lexy2014: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Acidosis:

Whichever offers you a marriage certificate from a local government registry or the Federal Ministry of Interior. Take note, more than 85% of marriage certificates from local government registries are as good as fake.

85% of marriage certificates from LG registries are fake, yet u say its marriages done in these same registries that are recognized. How did u get ur 85% in d first place

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by mascotafltd: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Smile
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
lexy2014:
85% of marriage certificates from LG registries are fake, yet u say its marriages done in these same registries that are recognized. How did u get ur 85% in d first place

https://www.nairaland.com/3827114/court-declares-lg-marriage-certificates
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by somehow: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Here lies the issue, there is nothing like church wedding, it's called white wedding.

Another issue is reducing and downgrading the oldest institution created by God himself called traditional wedding (when he wedded Adam to Eve in the gardens of Eden being the parents of both) for a foreign wedding.

Except you are saying White wedding is more valuable than traditional wedding, I see your views as disturbing.

If they say want white wedding, let them proceed to the court and have it there without any ceremony attached. The traditional wedding is where all the ceremonies should be present just like the one Jesus attended in Cana

I rest my case.

Acidosis:

Paying the family rites and dowry is not useless. Asking your Father in Law to give her daughter to you in matrimony is not useless. The only useless thing about traditional marriage is the extravagance and ceremonial conducts that appear to be a repetition of what is to come in the church and reception. Why do we have to buy a special aso ebi for traditional wedding and another for white? What is the essence of making a traditional wedding cake and another for white? Isn't the cake concept a white culture in the first place? Who taught the African man how to bake?

As regards the sex thing, you're considering the moral aspect of this issue; but I'm more concerned about the legal aspect. In law, morality is hardly defined (ask any lawyer) so it is best to go the legal way if you must demand sex. Like I said earlier, the traditional weddings we do nowadays are not legally binding. It doesn't mean traditionally wedded couples can't enjoy their marriage. It doesn't mean they can't sleep with each other. All I am saying is simple: 750k is not enough reason to prove that you're legally married to someone.
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2018
somehow:
Here lies the issue, there is nothing like church wedding, it's called white wedding.

Another issue is reducing and downgrading the oldest institution created by God himself called traditional wedding (when he wedded Adam to Eve in the gardens of Eden being the parents of both) for a foreign wedding.

Except you are saying White wedding is more valuable than traditional wedding, I see your views as disturbing.

If they say want white wedding, let them proceed to the court and have it there without any ceremony attached. The traditional wedding is where all the ceremonies should be present just like the one Jesus attended in Cana

I rest my case.

It is a two way thing bro:

Morally speaking, the traditional wedding is more valuable than white/court wedding.

Legally speaking, white/court wedding is more valuable than "traditional wedding." Ikoyi Registry, one of the highest authorities, can get you wedded today by simply renting parents and in-laws with less than N10k.

I'm surprised you guys still don't get my explanations. I'm a Christian but the court do not care whether Jesus attended the wedding at Cana or not. They've done their best by issuing marriage certificates to some licensed and registered Churches/Clergy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by somehow: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Acidosis:

It is a two way thing bro:

Morally speaking, the traditional wedding is more valuable than white/court wedding.

Legally speaking, white/court wedding is more valuable than "traditional wedding." Ikoyi Registry can get you wedded today by simply renting parents and in-laws with less than N10k.

Stop juxaposing court wedding with white wedding. Court wedding is a legal type of wedding constituted by federal laws (it's actually called registry).

White wedding is what it is, another form of traditional wedding but from the western world, it's not different from the traditional wedding already being practised.

It's either you do traditional wedding (the original one and backed by customary law) + registry which is backed by fed law or you do white wedding (oyinbo traditional wedding) + marriage registry.

It's insane in this part of the world that we love to waste money alot duplicating things.

How come the oyibo some of us copy only do one wedding?

No, court wedding is not more valuable, rather it's cheaper. If the parents do not give out their children for marriage traditionally, that marriage is not complete in the sight of God. Do you pay bride price at the registry? How come the churches that do white wedding ask if you have done trad/paid bride price? Because it's the most important and of the highest value.

The day you pay bride price is the day you're married. Every other thing is secondary. The registry is only for (federal) legal aspect of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by lexy2014: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Acidosis:

https://www.nairaland.com/3827114/court-declares-lg-marriage-certificates
yet u still want us 2 believe this is d marriage that is recognized with fake certificates?
Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Platony:

Dnt mind al dese pretenders forming holy. Dey shld tel us Hw many married folks do dey knw dat wer virgins b4 marriage. I despise pretence so much!!
No mind them jawe baba

The day you pay bride price is the day you're married... All these church whatever na copy copy

Na traditional marriage and court marriage be the koko

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? by Jodha(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
If yhu can wait till trad marriage... Y can't yhu wait till the white wedding....

To wear the wedding gown...d bride should be pure and undefiled ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.