Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (32782 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by G1STMORE: 1:10am On Apr 19, 2018
GistMore.com

Comedian Akpororo who just welcomed a set of twins into his beautiful family here out of nigeria last night to see the cute twins. Immediately after arriving Baltimore, he decided to show off his first daughter, praise.

When he give birthday to his first daughter he name the child "praise" and asked fans to call him "Daddy Praize". But this call time guess what? He said "call me baba IBEJI"

He caption;

I miss you #roroprincess call me baba IBEJI loòoooòol #roronation #roroteam

Gists Via; http://www.gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-arrived-baltimore-pictured-first-daughter-praise

7 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by timwudz(m): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Make sense

I dedicate my FTC to optimum, AAUA SUG president. The leader of the 7m gang

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by G1STMORE: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by whitebeard(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Mtn no even allow me see pisure..Nawa oh..!!

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2018
If you know say you dey ugly, just hustle like there's no tomorrow (I no talk yahoo plus oo), so you can marry a pretty fine wife and beget beautiful kids like this..

P.S. Your wife must not be yellow to qualify as pretty. Nigerian men, learn! The Bleep learn..

20 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by phemmyfour: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2018
computergeek:
If you know say you dey ugly, just hustle like there's no tomorrow (I no talk yahoo plus oo), so you can marry a pretty fine wife and beget beautiful kids like this..

P.S. Your wife must not be yellow to qualify as pretty. Nigerian men, learn! The Bleep learn..
So, you are not yellow after all

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by partnerbiz4: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
These guys just hammer from making ppl laugh
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2018
beautiful wife all the way

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by onupeter(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Congrats man
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by HoodBillionaire: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2018
ugly like pogba
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2018
This dry guy!

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
get your building plan at a cheaper price, contact me on WhatsApp via my signature.
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Cute kid.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by iamleumas: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
ugly like pogba

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by fr3do(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
How can something so vile and ugly father such a beauty?
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Life of a Nigerian youth:

1. Survives in d Most Dangerous country to give birth

2. (If you're LUCKY to be employed) Minimum wage per month is $60

3. You provide ur own water

4. You are ur own minister of Power

5. No health care.

Reward: To be described as Lazy to d world

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by majorgeneral000(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Abeg sanp picture make we see
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by HoodBillionaire: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
i agree am broke
but im my own boss
i can take care of 5ppl
eat
sleep
go out
have fun
all on me.
im not rich
but neva going broke
iamleumas:

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by FrenchWay: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2018
This is not his daughter.

The wife used to be a cooperate olosho.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by RexEmmyGee: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
computergeek:

lol. U said that because you are black abi. Anyway its the truth though
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Antoeni(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Akpororo pls go and do their DNA to be sure
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by soberdrunk(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2018
Op next time just type in Pidgin!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by dennisworld1(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
This one dun reach 6months nah
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Cute little girl. She looks a lot like him.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by Lisaint(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2018
timwudz:
Make sense

I dedicate my FTC to optimum, AAUA SUG president. The leader of the 7m gang

God bless my fellow AAUAITES
AS we are gonna all pay Aketi 100k as tution fees after 3days protest
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by timwudz(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Lisaint:

God bless my fellow AAUAITES AS we are gonna all pay Aketi 100k as tution fees after 3days protest
Abi.. which person go reject 7m... Optimum denied it.. mofo
Re: Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore by rezzy: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
This boy don fine o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.