Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) (948 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:28am On Apr 19, 2018
A Nigerian lady and a burn survivor identified as Yinka Mathews has taken to her Instagram page to share her testimony after surviving gas explosion.

Yinka who survived a gas explosion a while back, shared before and after photos of herself, penning down a short message to herself in the process. According to her, it took her 3 years before she was completely healed.

Sharing the photos, Yinka wrote;
"the strongest woman I know! Burns survivor! Queen #wcw"

"I want to thank my Lord and savior Jesus for saving my life from gas explosion. It’s the most traumatic and horrific thing I have been through. I give God all the glory that my story can inspire anyone facing the trauma of fire & burns. The healing process is long and painful but never give up. God is not a respecter of person, he healed me and will heal all that diligently seek him thanks". she wrote in another post.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/nigerian-lady-who-survives-gas-explosion-shows-off-her-new-looks-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by credid(m): 3:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Glad you survived it,

E com b like say fire make d juice wey dey d somtin turn to powder as d somtin com flat like satchet milk
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by Cadec007(m): 3:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm....ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by myself13: 3:48am On Apr 19, 2018
Holy Hell!!

Indeed, God is a mysterious God!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2018
This is amazing
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by apexJ(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2018
na jst me abi d fire mak her fair pass??

d fire don refine her
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Nigerian govt should pls ban this make up of a thing...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Perfectly amazing. Guess the injury isn't a fatal one for her to look like this after
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Survives Gas Explosion , Shows Off Her New Looks (photos) by partnerbiz4: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2018
Nawao shocked

Thank God for her...

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hair Transplant By The Top Hair Transplant Doctor / Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Should Apply Pink Lips Balm This February / Senegal Have Discovered Covid19 Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.