Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (50647 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by talk2percy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pls is the sex worker the one with bot belly?? Who wan chop that thing kwanu?? Some guys dey chop shit goo
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by chrisb2r200: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
MISSNORA:
Who missed me?
I miss that you yash wey stand like senate maze
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Coldfeets: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some men no get shame at all...

I no just undastand how pesin go like fûck this shameless pot bellied dirty looking freak of a woman.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by steveDpro: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by Isaacvin(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Story for the gods

You never jam correct Ashilogun!

You go even marry am. Enter district make you see for yourself.
i smell badt guy wink cheesy
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by somehow: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2018
At least it's doing something, reducing the number of cheats.
simonlee:
Even "short time" of N500 is now 2K.

If i say Buhari is drowning our ecenomy now, people will say i have started! sad
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by pweshboi(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2018
MISSNORA:
Who missed me?
Me, where In Abj are you
Re: Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" by holicupp(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.