Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State (822 Views)

More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) / Akpabio Reacts To Insecurity Situation In Ukanafun And Etim Ekpo / Police Killed Because Of #100 In Ukanafun LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State by MegaGenius: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Posted as received by CommonersVoice:

"Good morning, Hope you're doing well? All
thanks to GOD. Please, I'm very worried about the state of things in Ikot Inyang Udo Village, in Ukanafun L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. I've gone through series of attacks, my father, a long time (2013) retiree was threatened with a letter to pay some certain amount of money thrice, my mom was latter kidnapped, last night, thieves
entered into my compound and took away
everything in the house, they damaged the ones they couldn't take away and now they are callling my dad with a particular airtel number (07083360542), threatening to burn down the house if we fail to pay them one hundred and fifty thousand naira before the 20th of this month. We are tired of life as
it is and we may decide to take our lives.

Our only hope for help is the government from anywhere as no one is helping presently. We are recent university graduates
without any job yet, we are not patronizing violence but just managing life with some
little private contracts..."

I don't know who to talk to again as life
is nothing to write home about..." CommonersVoice Intelligence sent to Ikot Inyang Udo village has reported that there have been daily house-to- house robbery, kidnapping and death notices attacks on Ikot Inyang Udo people presently.

Concern citizens of the village mourn over the non-presence of the Peace Keeping Soldiers (Special Intervention Squad) in the village, since their arrival. They also mentioned one (Udo Ikot Enang), a notorious robber from the neighboring village - Ikot Enang who has formed a new camp in Ikot Enang for cultists, thieves, kidnappers, rapists, as their prime suspect in the recent attacks on the citizens. They also
informed our intelligence that he nearly killed one of Ikot Inyang Udo citizens (now hospitized) he robbed on the suspicion that he was recognized.

The Government should please go to the aid of Ikot Inyang Udo village in Ukanafun Local Government Area...

~CommonersVoice~
Re: SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Buy a gun and hide in your house. You might need it
Re: SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State by uyaima: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Please that voice of what ever should stop mentioning any body 4rm my village.Since last year the villages in Ukanafun have no peace bcus of cultism.please government should do d needful in Ukanafun.Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Fake Military Base / Boyfriend And Girlfriend Caught On Camera Stealing Plantain From A Truck / Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.