Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) (39007 Views)

I Got Employed At A Farm And Lost My Job In 20 Minutes / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / New Employed At Sisthsense Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CastedBlog: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Here is the Heartwarming moment a mother smiled uncontrollably after her son got job same place she's working, According to the poster the woman is just an office cleaner, and asked her son to try his luck at the company after his NYSC, luckily he was interviewed and he passed, So you can imagine she the smile from her face, Its deep..

The photo has since gone viral, with lots of positive reactions..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/see-facial-reaction-from-mom-after-her.html

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

But if the woman was very rich, and she recommended her son for a job, una go still shout say Na CONNECTION AND MAN-KNOW-MAN undecided

God bless our mothers kiss

363 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2018
She's a proud mother sha..Any mother wud feel the same way if her son/daughter will get a job.. cool

Congrats to her & to her son..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ogeodi(f): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2018
I will live long to witness the success of my children.

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Thank God for the boy for not belonging to science student crew,he make his mother proud

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:

Amen o

Happy for them. But, if I were the boy, it would be my goal to get her something better soon. I wouldn't be able to stomach all she might be going thru as one of the lowest of the low cadres of the office space (y'need to see how they treat cleaners atimes)

It shouldn't be too hard to pull off since boy never gather wife & kids yet.

Somebody said to spend on chick? Ah, chick go wait make I sort my Mahley o

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by IamD18: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:

You and your husband will live long to witness their success, not you alone.

356 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by mikejj(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin waw i can feel the joy in the woman heart ...God is good....but the boy black like me

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ProfesseurX: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:
girls of nowadays sefundecided, see how you sideline the father of your children in your prayer.
or you prepping ahead to be a baby mama

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by partnerbiz4: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Good news.

Made me smile..

3 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by utenwuson: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
everything for this country na man know man...... #connect

looking at that man in the office tells you that office is big and d pay is huge, see hin fat neck.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by nifemi25(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2018
God bless our mom.

To those that there mom were late. May there soul rest in peace.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
This is so touching!

4 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
grin

But if the woman was very rich, and she recommended her son for a job, una go still shout say Na CONNECTION AND MAN-KNOW-MAN undecided

True that! But, it's still connection n man know man! That's d way, d world rolls

5 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
ProfesseurX:

girls of nowadays sefundecided, see how you sideline the father of your children in your prayer.
or you prepping ahead to be a baby mama
na baby mama she wan be so she have control on her son.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
grin

u just had to open ur damned mouth and spoil the mood sha.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Amen o

Happy for them. But, if I were the boy, it would be my goal to get her something better soon. I wouldn't be able to stomach all she might be going thru as one of the lowest of the low cadres of the office space (y'need to see how they treat cleaners atimes)

It shouldn't be too hard to pull off since boy never gather wife & kids yet.

Somebody said to spend on chick? Ah, chick go wait make I sort my Mahley o

It is very likely that this "lowest of the low cadres" paid his school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2018
CHAVINCI:
u just had to open ur damned mouth and spoil the mood sha.

That why it's my mouth

grin

You can now continue playing with your sand

smiley

8 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

That why it's my mouth

grin

You can now continue playing with your sand

smiley
people like you dont appreciate good news meant for others.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
This is so touching!

Touching indeed

I can feel it touching my legs here grin

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
CHAVINCI:
people like you dont apprecite good news meant for others.

grin

Awwwnn.. Cry baby

Maybe there was someone else qualified for the job, but because his mum works there and recommended him, that person becomes jobless

Did you think about that? No angry

Like I said, if it was Folorunsho Alakija or Kema Chikwe that got a job for their children, you will not type "GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS" but CORRUPTION, MAN-KNO-MAN, CONNECTION and any other phrase we all know

So like I said, go play with your sand. Don't try to be emotional all around me. What I typed is what it is

kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
grin

na still connection, but the guy merit the job
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Chuukwudi(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2018
The woman must have been a good woman.

3 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2018
ruggedtimi:
na still connection, but the guy merit the job

Because him mama na cleaner for there Abi? grin

Let's stop being emotional. If it was the rich, it would have been otherwise

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2018
cooooooks:

It is very likely that this "lowest of the low cadres" paid his school fees.

An amazing feat of sacrificial living given Nigerian inflation, continuous school fees hikes and abysmally low minimum wage, kudos to the mom.

She deserves all the adulation heaped on her and let's pray her son is the responsible, caring type!

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

grin

Awwwnn.. Cry baby

Maybe there was someone else qualified for the job, but because his mum works there and recommended him, that person becomes jobless

Did you think about that? No angry

Like I said, if it was Folorunsho Alakija or Kema Chikwe that got a job for their children, you will not type "GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS" but CORRUPTION, MAN-KNO-MAN, CONNECTION and any other phrase we all know

So like I said, go play with your sand. Don't try to be emotional all around me. What I typed is what it is

kiss
what's your point exactly,did you miss the part where it said she is a CLEANER that recommended her son,who sat and passed the interview?

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2018
CHAVINCI:
what's your point exactly,did you miss the part where it said she is a CLEANER that recommended her son,who sat and passed the interview?

My point is, it was her recommendation that got her son a seat for the test and interview

If it was the rich, would you have said the same? You still haven't answered

I have no issue with the son or the job. I'm happy for them. But the lower class always feel cheated if it was the other way round

I'm sure if her son was sidelined and someone else was taken based on recommendation, she would have cried to God. But here she is, doing the same grin

Hope you get my point? cool

And if you don't, please don't quote me again. My hand is paining because you still don't understand kiss

12 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

My point is, it was her recommendation that got her son a seat for the test and interview

If it was the rich, would you have said the same? You still haven't answered

I have no issue with the son or the job. I'm happy for them. But the lower class always feel cheated if it was the other way round

I'm sure if her son was sidelined and someone else was taken based on recommendation, she would have cried to God. But here she is, doing the same grin

Hope you get my point? cool

And if you don't, please don't quote me again. My hand is paining because you still don't understand kiss
nope,got ur point 4rm ur very 1st post,was just messing around wit u
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
CHAVINCI:
nope,got ur point 4rm ur very 1st post,was just messing around wit u

So you just let me dey waste my battery baa? angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:
Amen Same Goes to My rare gem, My mirror and Me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview / Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Aptitude Test / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.