Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,110 members, 7,779,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Health Wonders Of Rabbit Meat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Health Wonders Of Rabbit Meat (303 Views)

100 Liters Of Rabbit Urine Available For Sale In Ibadan Now / Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel / Construction Of Rabbit Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Health Wonders Of Rabbit Meat by Helenbims(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Rabbit Farming is the only animal farming you do without necessarily spending money on drugs if practiced with good hygiene and good feed.
The picture here shows the herbal concoctions made by me solely for Rabbits. These were made with just #150 and they are capable of taking care of my herds unlike Poultry, piggery and fishery where you spend thousands on drugs and injections and yet healthiness is not guaranteed. In rabbitry, we practice hygiene and we try as much as possible to be organic rather than using drugs and injections which makes the meat from other animals detrimental to human health. Rabbit meat is purely white meat, wonderful and capable of giving remedy to numerous health challenges
Rabbit farming business is sweet. Why not start one today?
For Consultation, farm establishment and purchase of live or processed rabbit meat, contact:
Helenbims Global Rabbit Farm

(1) (Reply)

Cassava For Sale / How To Grow Your Income In Nigeria / 1000 Mton Of Bitter Cola For Sale, Export To Europe And Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.