Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (45199 Views)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by ojoduoludare(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
his senses needs to be upgrade

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
who send this moronic fool to give a verdict on Nigerian youths when he isn't qualify as a scholar neither pass through the walls of secondary school or university.. Nigerian youth WHO vote this baboon will be a disgrace to himself and his maker...this statement is the killing shot to send this goat back to daura... olodo oshi
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by mideactive: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a big clown.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Soknown: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:

"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment. 

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude. 

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

Yes he is right, a lot of Nigerian youth are lazy that was why he ( Buhari) was voted in and might be voted again because most young Nigerians will not vote.
He is right that we are lazy, if we are not lazy, all Nigerian youth would be in the forest leading herds of cattle. To the President, the most productive young Nigerians are the herdsmen.
If most Nigerian youth are not lazy, we would be rich like Yussuf who is very proficient in breaking rocks into granite in Aso, riding Super horses.
He is right also that most young Nigerians are uneducated judging by the proliferation of herdsmen everywhere, if you judge young Nigerians by the education of the herdsmen then we are very very uneducated.
By December 2018, when clean bundles of #1000 notes are brandished in front of these lazy and uneducated young Nigerians, we will behave through to type, shouting Sai Sai something.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Luv4tv(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Most of us misinterpreted the President statement which in real content is " Nigerian politicians are uneducated and lazy as exhibited by d senators or should I say members of the National Assembly. Also our so called political elite that have destroyed our collective Commonwealth.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by steveDpro: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Funny
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Festy4u(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
To think that the statement was from a president who hired more that 10 SANs just to defend a certificate as cheap as WAEC instead of simply providing it and save taxpayers money!.....what a shame!
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Guk: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
sprints1:
are u a graduate because I don't understand why u can't spot the difference between laziness and creativity...

No matter how creative you are, if you can't transform that into something valuable, you are lazy. Period! !! Something valuable doesn't necessarily mean money as majority of you feel money is the measure of success. The guy who began Google maps might not be loaded with money but he revolutionized navigation world wide but he relied on geography graduates inputs but anyway you won't understand
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Ikenah: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol, Buhari that has not recorded one achievement since he came to power is busy calling Nigerian youths lazy... Smh and smh for any youth who would cast a vote for him come 2019 cos it's very obvious sense is very far from such a person
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by senatorebeano(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
WHO IS MINDING AN AGED MAN IN HIS INTELLECTUAL MENOPAUSE. He practically lived his life on Nigeria's resources.Rule as a military administrator. Where has his hardwork led him. Faulty educational qualification, no book, no autobiography, hasnt sponsored an academic or economic project. He is a failure and a living testament of Nigeria's wasted investment
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by iomoge2(f): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
When the youths are ready, we will grab our future angry angry angry angry
mail me on ko×××××

Pls dont quote this so i can edit. Issues with my NL email
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by VaselineCrew: 2:13am On Oct 23, 2018
vote wisely 2019
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by orisa37: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Father forgive him for he does not know what he is saying.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by VaselineCrew: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Friendly Reminder
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by PSCONSULT: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Oh My GOD, Nigerian Youths, Where are you?Can you still vividly Reminiscence?
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by PSCONSULT: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have since been waiting for a responsibly sensible Nigerian Youths to respond to Mr President brainless Comment at the last year CommonWealth Speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.