Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) (28098 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by thechase(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Producer & Director, Kunle Afolayan shared a throwback photo on his Instagram page. The photo included himself, Bimbo Akintola and Late Moji Olaiya who died 17th May 2017.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/kunle-afolayan-shares-throwback-photo.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeyaa

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by thesicilian: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Bimbo Akintola the ageless beauty.

20 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by odeade1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
nothing to say
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where are the photos? undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by simplemach(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
why did I even comment self? dis thing no concern me na
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by cheddahboy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Awwwww...may her soul R.i.P

Check my signature if you do that want to die broke

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by KushyKush: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
This guys really looks like his dad.

RIP MOJI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by nabegibeg: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
thechase:
Nollywood Actor, Producer & Director, Kunle Afolayan shared a throwback photo on his Instagram page. The photo included himself, Bimbo Akintola and Late Moji Olaiya who died 17th May 2017.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/kunle-afolayan-shares-throwback-photo.html?m=1

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by FrenchWay: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bimbo Akintola, the hot tempered prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
bring back our mace

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
DominusBen:
Where are the photos undecided

thechase:
lalasticlala

see them
space bookers
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by ibkgab001: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bimbo my baby then

RIP Moj

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
thesicilian:

She remains one of my favourite actresses of all time! cool That babe has talent! shocked She can interpret any role flawlessly with flair and panache! I am surprised she has not won several awards for her acting, except for the 2016 AFIFF Globe Awards for Best Actress, which she won for her role in 93 Days, where she played the part of the late heroine, Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
RIP moji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
sugah mama fam
thy marry oldest women
frm him twp yunga bro
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheddahboy:
Awwwww...may her soul R.i.P

Check my signature if you do that want to die broke
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by cheddahboy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
how does it work?

Drop your detail, I will message you
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
Bimbo Akintola, the hot tempered prostitute.

I have met her before and she is cool. Never noticed any hot temper.

She is close friends with Najite Dede
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
k
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hope not what I'm thinking
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cool.
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by steveDpro: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
...Bimbo Akintola, the hot tempered prostitute.
You must have been one of her customers, that is how you were able to know that she is a prostitute, not so? sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Kupe Boys Share 10 Years Throwback Photos / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.