Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! (822 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by limpbizkit(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm in a delimna right now which requires a GENUINE ONLINE GURU to help me out. Presently I can't cope with the monthly salary I'm earning right now as the economy is biting hard on me. I'm a security guard in a firm at Ikeja with a monthly salary of N20000 and the economy is not helping matters at all for a youth like me with family responsibilities and secular issues ranging from cost of feeding, transportation, accommodation and utility bills. Hmmm. For how long will I continue like this when no succor is coming from anywhere which is becoming unbearable for me, I'm worn out in spirit and its affecting my mental state of mind. My colleagues told me to play sport betting or lotto (baba ijebu) but how consistent is it? I need an online biz that can help me pay my utility bills and personal needs. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!! Whoever is out there and is reading this is a plea from a helpless man that needs to be revived. When i read about how people are thriving online i wonder because its not visible like we see people working in big firms earning fat salaries and business owners raking in cash. Going through the several online biz, I came across few that interest me namely EXPIRED DOMAINS, AFFILIATE MARKETING AND FIVERR. i don't know if there are others that are genuine too cos I'm a newbie. Although I don't have a laptop to start any but can I use my INFINIX ZERO to do this? I'm a patient person and I have endured enough, nobody seems to care anymore as you're on your own now!! Smh. I don't want my life to be in shambles @ 37 yrs with no savings and future so where do i go from here? I know there are truly God sent and kind hearted individuals who are into online biz and that's why I begging anyone out there to pls help a brother. I'm not asking for money or loan from anyone but to show me how to fish that's all. I know I can succeed and that's my focus right now o. PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP ME before I go bananas. If I can just make my first cash online, OH MYGOD, I would just faint. There won't be no turning back and I'm gone forever and ever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
You can start up mini importation with just #20000 or less importing from sites like 1688,taobao,aliexpress.Just make sure you import products with high demand like power banks,mobile phones, car scanners,get latest ebooks about it so as to guide you and you can sell this products using platforms like jiji,olx,etc.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
bros no put head for domain bcs it requires patience, time.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by myjewels: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you want to be financially free set up a blog that will generate income for you for life. Any quick way of making money is scam. If you build your blog and put Adsense there, you will continue to earn and never be broke again. I belong to a platform that will teach you how to set up a blog, help you get Adsense approval and also host the blog for you. If you're interested. Pm or drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by limpbizkit(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
myjewels:
If you want to be financially free set up a blog that will generate income for you for life. Any quick way of making money is scam. If you build your blog and put Adsense there, you will continue to earn and never be broke again. I belong to a platform that will teach you how to set up a blog, help you get Adsense approval and also host the blog for you. If you're interested. Pm or drop your WhatsApp number.

Are you serious? Ok, but I don't have a laptop so how do I go about it. Thank you Sir
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by Disneyboy: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do you have an active Facebook, Twitter, Email account? Do you want to Earn Extra cash? If yes, then Contact 07012407121...
Whatsapp only...
OK it's a Content creation platform where you can upload your trending videos, articles albums and gifs. You can even upload your self made video. Its Easy to do... Step by step Tutorials will be provided.. You will be added to a Universal whatsapp group to learn from Experts and for Tips. Free Ebooks Tutorials for the first 50....
Registration is free.. Register with your Facebook group or page to Earn bonus.
Message me for proof.... 07012407121

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by limpbizkit(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Raysolo:
You can start up mini importation with just #20000 or less importing from sites like 1688,taobao,aliexpress.Just make sure you import products with high demand like power banks,mobile phones, car scanners,get latest ebooks about it so as to guide you and you can sell this products using platforms like jiji,olx,etc.

Ok thanks so much. With N20000 how many items which you mentioned can I buy with? Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by limpbizkit(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please anyone who is REALLY making money online should share his/her ideas I beg you. I'm a newbie and want to really learn how to make money. Shed more info on affiliate marketing and FIVERR

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by maximus2: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
go on facebook and search for ajayi adebayo,,,,,,he owns a digital company(WEBBIT TECHNOLOGIES) and has been earning 4 figures in $$$$ consistently on fiverr....dont listen to anyone here.....do a background check on him....go through his profile and wall.....i repeat do not do anything else but this.......his works speak for him..contact him an let him teach you.....don't try to figure anything out yourself you do not have the resources.. bro GET A LAPTOP.....YOU MAY NOT MAKE IT ONLINE WITHOUT ONE....

After setting up your fiverr earnings..then you can diversify into importation..........look for patrick ogidi....do the same background check on him.....he is an authority when it comes to importation....do not make any mistakes....you just have 20k be very wise......500k/month with this two businesses is very possible in 3 months..

just my 2cents..
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by myjewels: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
limpbizkit:

Are you serious? Ok, but I don't have a laptop so how do I go about it. Thank you Sir

Drop your WhatsApp number let's start from there. If you have a good phone, you can write with it. I published 1000words using my phone today. it's even faster for me than my PC.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by moneyadulttube: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by Solahted: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm a highly experienced writer who's skilled at writing perfectly with the English Language. I have a laptop and also have access to the internet. Here is my WhatsApp no - 08104006298.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by ChocolateBunny: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
myjewels:

Drop your WhatsApp number let's start from there. If you have a good phone, you can write with it. I published 1000words using my phone today. it's even faster for me than my PC.
Please I'm interested also
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by emmalexdboy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
limpbizkit:
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm in a delimna right now which requires a GENUINE ONLINE GURU to help me out. Presently I can't cope with the monthly salary I'm earning right now as the economy is biting hard on me. I'm a security guard in a firm at Ikeja with a monthly salary of N20000 and the economy is not helping matters at all for a youth like me with family responsibilities and secular issues ranging from cost of feeding, transportation, accommodation and utility bills. Hmmm. For how long will I continue like this when no succor is coming from anywhere which is becoming unbearable for me, I'm worn out in spirit and its affecting my mental state of mind. My colleagues told me to play sport betting or lotto (baba ijebu) but how consistent is it? I need an online biz that can help me pay my utility bills and personal needs. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!! Whoever is out there and is reading this is a plea from a helpless man that needs to be revived. When i read about how people are thriving online i wonder because its not visible like we see people working in big firms earning fat salaries and business owners raking in cash. Going through the several online biz, I came across few that interest me namely EXPIRED DOMAINS, AFFILIATE MARKETING AND FIVERR. i don't know if there are others that are genuine too cos I'm a newbie. Although I don't have a laptop to start any but can I use my INFINIX ZERO to do this? I'm a patient person and I have endured enough, nobody seems to care anymore as you're on your own now!! Smh. I don't want my life to be in shambles @ 37 yrs with no savings and future so where do i go from here? I know there are truly God sent and kind hearted individuals who are into online biz and that's why I begging anyone out there to pls help a brother. I'm not asking for money or loan from anyone but to show me how to fish that's all. I know I can succeed and that's my focus right now o. PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP ME before I go bananas. If I can just make my first cash online, OH MYGOD, I would just faint. There won't be no turning back and I'm gone forever and ever.
Blogging is the way to go but you won't get rich overnight, though. You would need a laptop to carryout your daily activities, you could borrow from a friend.

That's what I suggest you start with and please be very careful with anyone promising you that you can earn thousands of naira in few days. That's a blatant lie, online business involves lots of hardworking, time, the right guidance and some finiancial investment.

Join my free 15 days blogging course

It covers everything you need to know. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be more than willing to help you out.
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by myjewels: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Please I'm interested also
Hi, drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by ChocolateBunny: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=myjewels post=66914458]
Re: Please Help Me To Make Money Online!!! by ChocolateBunny: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2018
myjewels:

Hi, drop your WhatsApp number
Hi Please this is my mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com , pls send me a mail and I will send my whatsapp number, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Receive Money By Paypal? / Learn How To Sell With Whatsapp Status / Paypal Funds Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.