Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

An Emotional Track By A Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Emotional Track By A Nairalander (509 Views)

Download Prayer Track By Tope Olajengbesi Topovation / The Trending Track By Jude Nwachukwu, " CHUKWU OMA" / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by Absongz(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
This song was written from the deepest part of the heart of an emotional son who sees his dad as a hero,sadly the hero left his family too soon on a journey of no return to the other side. It is an unveiling of how the son grew up to the sight of his dad struggling with health challenges and also God's daily faithfulness to the condition of his dad before he left.
Link below...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zzs3n3h8yw1njk1/Ab_songz_-_How_do_i%28Tribute%29.mp3
@lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by kinwayne(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Just downloaded the song and it's a really touching one. I loved the way you expressed yourself in telling the story of your dad. You still have a lot to learn and improve but I must absolutely commend you..

@lalasticlala, please help give this upcoming nairaland artist the recognition he deserves by pushing this thread to fp..

1 Like

Re: An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by dmgr(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
cc:lalasticlala check this out

1 Like

Re: An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by Zimzy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Family is irreplaceable. Nice one guy, I see you going higher. God bless you

1 Like

Re: An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by Absongz(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Zimzy:
Family is irreplaceable. Nice one guy, I see you going higher. God bless you
thanks bro
Re: An Emotional Track By A Nairalander by Alako03(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one little brother...

(1) (Reply)

Music: Deryz - Believe / Who Re Those Comparing Nicki Minaj To Cardi B. / Download Mp3: Olamide - Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.