Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance (1444 Views)

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by z11111: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Hello admin,

Please hide my identity. People will judge me for what I am about to say now but I have thought about this long enough and I believe that it might be the right decision for me to take but first,I want to seek your advice to help me make a more objective decision.

I remarried again last year in June. I was married to my boyfriend of 10 years. We were married for two years before we divorced. Lets call him Sani. Sani was the love of my life. My true first love. He was everything I dreamed off. Hence we dated right from secondary school to uni and got married in my final year. We have a beautiful son too.The only problem we had was that we were always quarreling. And most times this leads to physical violence. While we dated,when we fought,Sani will come and beg me and I will forgive him and we move on. But after marriage,anytime we fight,he will refuse to apologize. This really put a strain on our marriage and in anger,I filed for divorce. I was so angry that he didnt fight for us anymore.

After the divorce,I met my fiance now. Lets call him Amin. Amin and I have been dating for about seven months and he has proposed to marry me. He is nice to me and my son. When Sani realized that I was getting serious with Amin,he began to try to win me back. One area that Sani knows is my weakness for him....Read full story from:
https://livelystones.com.ng/my-ex-husband-excites-mehe-is-fun-dangerous-but-my-fiance-is/
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
if your ex was "that" great, you would still be with him today, and not divorced.... so open your mind and stop living in lala land!
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Kumar4india: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do you know how many people have died from domestic violence? They died at the hands of the one who claimed to love them.

z11111:
Hello admin,

Please hide my identity. People will judge me for what I am about to say now but I have thought about this long enough and I believe that it might be the right decision for me to take but first,I want to seek your advice to help me make a more objective decision.

I remarried again last year in June. I was married to my boyfriend of 10 years. We were married for two years before we divorced. Lets call him Sani. Sani was the love of my life. My true first love. He was everything I dreamed off. Hence we dated right from secondary school to uni and got married in my final year. We have a beautiful son too.The only problem we had was that we were always quarreling. And most times this leads to physical violence. While we dated,when we fought,Sani will come and beg me and I will forgive him and we move on. But after marriage,anytime we fight,he will refuse to apologize. This really put a strain on our marriage and in anger,I filed for divorce. I was so angry that he didnt fight for us anymore.

After the divorce,I met my fiance now. Lets call him Amin. Amin and I have been dating for about seven months and he has proposed to marry me. He is nice to me and my son. When Sani realized that I was getting serious with Amin,he began to try to win me back. One area that Sani knows is my weakness for him....Read full story from:
https://livelystones.com.ng/my-ex-husband-excites-mehe-is-fun-dangerous-but-my-fiance-is/
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Samuelgr8: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sure, if it didnt work b4, what the guarantee it would now
MrBrownJay1:
if your ex was "that" great, you would still be with him today, and not divorced.... so open your mind and stop living in lala land!
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by miracle956: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2018
I guess u are in a dilemma

Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Kumar4india: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
serious dilema

miracle956:
I guess u are in a dilemma
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Samuelgr8: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
It's indecision or not knowing what is good for her
Kumar4india:
serious dilema

Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Kumar4india: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Another word is confusion.

Samuelgr8:
It's indecision or not knowing what is good for her
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by Beke2020: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Husband Excites Me : He Is Fun & Dangerous But My Fiance by z11111: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
I thought same too

MrBrownJay1:

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Result / Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside / What Is She Up To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.