Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos (51001 Views)

Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by chuks34(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
sure money dey wait for the guys.
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by owensking(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well, the jazz work sah...na who get mind to waka enter wild animals lair to steal the mace?... no wonder the jazz worked big time...lol
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by hypnotic(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
With charms they were still arrested, powerless muscles
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Kelly2713(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
igbo kweno

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by awa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can't someone equally pick up PMB like this mace and do away with him

2 Likes

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by owensking(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
hypnotic:
With charms they were still arrested, powerless muscles

Baba, na to steal the mace they plan to use am for...not to prevent them for getting arrested. We re in country with no law in a moment or so...they re gonna walk freely
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ofuonyebi: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
when Buhari said that Nigerian youths are lazy and cannot think out of the box, some bubus have started shouting wolves and shedding the ugly

crocodile tears...now see these bunch of youth who prefer to die for a useless and greedy senator fighting for his stomach alone...

Is this senator not being paid with oil money from which he gives this visionless youths the money to make charms and buy akanmu for lunch?
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by timota(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Flirtyjane:
maybe they thought they were invincible.. thats why they decided to steal the mace.
Dont be deceived the federal govt arranged the maze theft and told the police to look away that is why the thug succeeded.All what the police is doing now is call cover game

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by yom2(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
orubebe brothers and their drama
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Escapesmith: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
This one follow for charm? I can't see any red and white clothe there...
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ipobarecriminals: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad d 3rd pic.Make dat one nor use his head. knock u.nah igbobi direct
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by GuntersChain(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
They let themselves to be used by the senator as thugs, while their children will be driving the best cars,living in nice houses.
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ybalogs(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:
I hope they were well paid for the drama executed.
I swear...
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Sirpaul(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
all na scam.. shift of attention
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by taekwon: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Nigeria Police and other security personals that were made present in and around the premises at the period that the upper house was bamboozed should as a matter of urgency be relieved of their jobs because they failed to act at the appropriate time. They were all watching while the act was on probably they have taking brown envelops, rather they came to tell us that they have captured the people, i just hope that they are having the right people.
AM WATCHING

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Diso60090(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:
The police Men

The thugs

The sender

And the babalawo

Are all MAD

URINATES ON THEM ALL & WALKS AWAY....

Come Benin make we see how you will survive
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Lipscomb(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Patriotic my foot .
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Shaev7(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:
I hope they were well paid for the drama executed.
maybe
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by teflonjake(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:
The police Men

The thugs

The sender

And the babalawo

Are all MAD

URINATES ON THEM ALL & WALKS AWAY....

The maize(mace) inclusive
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Moral lesson of all this Abracadabra is APC can and will take your rights and votes from you come 2019. It’s either Buhari kill the entire Nation or we kill him, if he refuse to relinquish power come 2019.
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by brunofarad(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Come Benin make we see how you will survive

Guy bend down abeg make i for see front
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
The mace is back

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Those were the Kind of Youths PMB Was talking about,the ones that can sell their Hearts and souls for a plate of Porridge
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by zolajpower: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Its not their fault.. Blame Buhari
Because

He Blame GEJ
He blame past leader
He Blame lawyers
Today he blames the Youth

kai Buhari
Buhari been passing the blaming ball since 18BC
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Dominicandy: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fake celinna,
Mad people everywhere.
CeeC with the craze
Miracle with the grace
2018 with the pace o
Omo Agege with the Mace ��
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by steveDpro: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Removed or recovered? grin
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by engrjacuzzi: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
the only job APC government knows is to blame. they blamed PDP, blamed IPOD, blamed Herdsmen, blamed Super Eagles, blamed The Animal kingdom for swallowing money, blamed world power and now blame youths. I'm waiting for PMB to blame himself
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ewizard1: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
marttol:
Ijoba amu ni MO ogun...
Someone should help me translate to English...
Let me give a hint...
"Government... (Oya continue)
"Government, catcher of person, catcher of medicine! grin

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by VipWinningTips: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by sarmuel001(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hahahahahaha,,,,,laughing matter
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by thedondada(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
See that bastard in blue shirt and suit.

I cursed you the day we met I didn't expect this but karma really is a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.