Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) (43803 Views)

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lovely sunny day for a protest .......

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
I dey come
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ofuonyebi: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
It is even better that the pictures of all these jobless protesters are already taken and put in the internet..

very soon, the Queen & the British police will be able to know the number of all the terrorist and their accomplices

that have been hiding underground....fools at forty..like Kanu who is still a boy with milk in his mouth!

why did he run to hide?....wiser than this people who does not know the pain of staying a month in jail..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by gurujoe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool
I pity the children you will give birth to

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by drey076(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
H
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
miracool946:
I thought this Biafra issue has been put to rest a long time ago. especially in the absence of their so called messiah. nnamdi.
Na you put am to rest?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Uchmonia(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a big fool, an ilitrate calling graduates brainless, one who can not state the date and year he went to school/graduate. All hail Biafra, Biafra I know. I pity the zoo called Nigeria cool cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ibotic(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
gurujoe:

I pity the children you will give birth to

That is none of your gadamn business but a matter for my future husband and I... cool
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool

They don't need jobs, they are creating jobs for people like you.

20 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ibotic(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ooni:
I'm tired of defending Nigeria. despite all the efforts and time i've put in both online and offline to defend my country our president has the guts to say that we nigerian youths are brainless and lazy. Is he now saying that Biafrans are wiser than us?

Not at all...
The Biafrans are the Steewpeed ones...
Rather than go to work..
They are busy protesting lies and nonsense on the streets of London.. cool
Chukwu Okike Abiama o.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ibotic(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jolar101:

They don't need jobs, they are creating jobs for people like you.

By constituting themselves to be nuisances on the streets of London
Most of these people are jobless...
And Jobs plenty for London..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by michoim(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Surely Baba is right that these people are lazy and don't want to work..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by akiOYIBO: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Biafrans always different in nature and mentality to the rest of its African counterparts.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by JideAmuGiaka: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Their freedom means more to them than any sort of job and nobody is complaining about them in London except a certain breed of people the British named after a common River in 1914.

Even Lugard was confuse on the choice of name to be given to the zoo cheesy he ended up naming her after a river...LMAO

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nancy2018(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
Even Ojukwu run away
Na dis gutless people want cessation?

No guts, no glory.

Ask your self can't you stay without igbos

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by JideAmuGiaka: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:

Shut up, if they're constituting nuisance on the street of London as you said, the British police would have arrested them.

19 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by donkilluminati(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
After dey don tarnish the Image of Nigeria all over the world with their criminal acts, they want to gain Biafra grin you twats ain't going nowhere even though we the ordinary citizens wish the federal govt would release you to have your deluded Biafra. but since you guys think you can flex muscles in other to gain it, The Federal Republic of Nigeria will keep holding you ransom until you realize you guys are slaves to Nigeria and humbly beg to be released. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by arsenal33: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
LAZY YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by JoshB92: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Biafra again....lol
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by shoelotng(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Their freedom means more to them than any sort of job and nobody is complaining about them in London except a certain breed of people the British named after a common River in 1914.
��� you are angry
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Don't give visa to Biafrans but the British Embassy in Lagos will not listen.........huh! Biafrans have psychological problems, hateful, criminals, wailers...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by zeuchineesnacks: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anglojosite7:
Kikikikikik............................................ tongue tongue tongue They will always remain this way
lmao u people shock me oh. How does their protest affect u if u are not a sick frustrated lot. Biafra has no business with afonja why are u people always pained wen u see Biafra grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:

So you that's here criticising IPOB, is also jobless and nuisance to cyberspace?

Your president is calling you lazy yet you are still licking his ball.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by conehead2018: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ooni:
I'm tired of defending Nigeria. despite all the efforts and time i've put in both online and offline to defend my country our president has the guts to say that we nigerian youths are brainless and lazy. Is he now saying that Biafrans are wiser than us?
please tell the out dated zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Roger3D(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who told those IPOB miscreants they can embarss our president? Let them try it on Nigerian soil and see the python in action

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Bishop4real: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You thought wrong
Nigeria without Biafrans will benefit you

Let's all work towards that

Did you notice that nothing depicting IPOB is visible anywhere within the protest ground. Even the protesters are careful not to show any thing IPOB. Does that mean anything or make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by 2016v2017: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry Waste of time. Biafra will never come. One Nigeria we shall remain whether the igbos like it or not. Patriotic igbos will get presidency in 2023 but biafra, NO WAY
ZOMBIE wey him presido de col lazy illiterate

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by 2016v2017: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry Waste of time. Biafra will never come. One Nigeria we shall remain whether the igbos like it or not. Patriotic igbos will get presidency in 2023 but biafra, NO WAY
ZOMBIE wey him presido de col lazy illiterate.
which time zombie go fit get sense?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Reelectbuhari: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
This people got ... £100 each for this show of shame
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested to support Apc
What a shame .

when slaves commeent u will know.....

afonja and slavery to hausa fulani na 5and 6

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by zeuchineesnacks: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Don't give visa to Biafrans but the British Embassy in Lagos will not listen.........huh! Biafrans have psychological problems, hateful, criminals, wailers...
compared to your people who indulge in petty theft and rituals and constantly disgrace themselves in diaspora. Go to YouTube type Nigerians fighting or Nigerians fraud and see which tribe comes out. Hypocritical idiots such as urselves. And speaking of wailers all of u and leaders from ur region are already wailing. Frustration has come to ur door yet the biggest problem is a group of people minding their business and speaking up for what they want. Animal

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.