Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) (43789 Views)

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by namio10: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
GOBSIN:
yeye biafran people...Python go soon dance go London

Python Dance?
You use bullets and bombs of Nigeria armed forces to kill dissenters to maintain one Nigeria. More than 3 million have been killed already since the 1914 when Nigeria was formed.

Who is yeye, if not you?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by omogin(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool
Which London are you, that I can't see you

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by steveDpro: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by engrjacuzzi: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
I wonder if the Queen will understand the king of blamer
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ceecee0703(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofuonyebi:

It is even better that the pictures of all these jobless protesters are already taken and put in the internet..

very soon, the Queen & the British police will be able to know the number of all the terrorist and their accomplices

that have been hiding underground....fools at forty..like Kanu who is still a boy with milk in his mouth!

why did he run to hide?....wiser than this people who does not know the pain of staying a month in jail..

Another waste of spermatozoa... smh

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Barzinime(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pls explain who held them captive? undecided undecided
gidgiddy:

Their freedom means more to them than any sort of job and nobody is complaining about them in London except a certain breed of people the British named after a common River in 1914.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by chikeze(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool
Thats if at all you are in That London u claim.smh angry

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Barzinime(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
and what are...child of love?

You set of people are the ones with hate and envy
Herdsmen:

Apc infested brain..you think say 100£ na 100#.

Make zombies fear God ...children of Dullard n hate..
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ofwest47(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
see these bia_frauds with big bele them don shup well well as most of them are house helps for London.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by NSK4U(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Biafra is bound to come, only a matter of time whether those eating from Jacobs and selling their rights like it or not,

the most sacred book of all books promised,

WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN (ihe Chi dere, e dego ya)

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by NSK4U(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofwest47:
see these bia_frauds with big bele them don shup well well as most of them are house helps for London.

even if, it's still better to b house help in London than to b a slave in one's own country, Igbos don't suffer and smile.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

when slaves commeent u will know.....

afonja and slavery to hausa fulani na 5and 6

Mr I said stop using the word slave for the SW are you sick biko?
Look at the structure and political game on ground in Nigeria right now pls which tribe actually act like slave and behave like slaves pls ask yourself.

I have read everybody comment but your slavery comment pissed me off. Biko are you dumb to see Orji Kalu running pillar to post for a fulani man who never pretend his hatred towards igbo

Does your greasy brain tells you how embarrassing is it to be conditioning the igbo to meet certain criteria before they can smell Aso Rock is that how Yoruba and Gej was conditioned before becoming president? Igbo has no say in political landscape in Nigeria which they caused it themselves due to our hate genes and rebellious genes. Bro to say little it's only a slave that must beg or being given condition before he get what suppose to be his right.

Look at okorocha l, look at Onu, look at Nnamani gangs, look at Nigige etc licking apc a s s day and night begging for fulani favour. Anyone can protest I'm not move but in as much Kanu name is involve to hell with IPOB or IPOOH I hate him and will forever hate him. Pls biko call me Afonja I give no f u c k i n g damn. I support biafra that stand with senses, no hate and no intimidation but for IPOOH they can go to hell. If my words pains you go and die biko.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by gidgiddy: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
GOBSIN:
yeye biafran people...Python go soon dance go London

Your useless Python that can only dance with unarmed people?

But last month that the Python went to do Cat Race in the middle belt, the Herdsmen promptly dispatched 13 of them in the picture below...........

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by gidgiddy: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Pls explain who held them captive? undecided undecided

Nigeria of course! Who do you think came to the east fight for "one Nigeria" when they declared Biafra in 1967?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by 8stargeneral: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
If na naija now police don see food
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by 9ja083: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Annnonymous:
Python go soon dance go London grin grin

And that python de fear fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Yyeske(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you think that they do 'crowd renting in Europe? You don't even know how to lie. £100 Is about N50,000. If the Biafran agitators were actually giving out £100 pounds for people to join them in protest, the crowd probably would have been much bigger than this.

There is nothing shameful about People agitating for their freedom, it is something to be proud of. Not like you Nigerians who are still answering to and claiming the country a white man from Europe created.
I already knew I'd see you here, Nna Kedu?

Tell those jobless terrorists to protest about the whereabout of Nnamdi kanu before disturbing anybody.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Krossman99(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr greatest regret ever is casting my vote for a leader who can come out and call Nigeria's you lazy
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by NSK4U(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofuonyebi:

It is even better that the pictures of all these jobless protesters are already taken and put in the internet..

very soon, the Queen & the British police will be able to know the number of all the terrorist and their accomplices

that have been hiding underground....fools at forty..like Kanu who is still a boy with milk in his mouth!

why did he run to hide?....wiser than this people who does not know the pain of staying a month in jail..

You can't make a simple correct sentence yet you feel like talking amidst those who're talking.
Go and learn subject and verb agreement to express your mind meaningfully. 'itibolibo'

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Yyeske(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
how come you are doing this in london?... please come back home and do that... jobless crants
They better return home but avoid Anambra for now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blacks are just useless set of people, why do we always have this crab mentality, always trying to keep people down just like we are,

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by excel4us: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thought Buhari said they are terrorist? U see its easy to talk nonsense while in Nigeria, why cant Buhari come outside and proscribe them in UK?

What is Buratai waiting for? Wont he make haste to despatch his python or even crocodile to go dance in London?

This is a wake up call to all the prescription protagonists that they have just been making a big f00l of themselves!

According to "Wole Soyinka" Biafra remains an ideology that can never be defeated unless u come up with a counter narrative.

IDEOLOGY passes from one generation to another

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by spinna: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Yyeske(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bishop4real:

Did you notice that nothing depicting IPOB is visible anywhere within the protest ground. Even the protesters are careful not to show any thing IPOB. Does that mean anything or make any sense to you?
I observed that as well, you be winsh o, those clowns know the group had been proscribed.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by NSK4U(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
jrusky:

Look at the structure and political game on ground in Nigeria right now pls which tribe actually act like slave and behave like slaves pls ask yourself.

I have read everybody comment but your slavery comment pissed me off. Biko are you dumb to see Orji Kalu running pillar to post for a fulani man who never pretend his hatred towards igbo

Does your greasy brain tells you how embarrassing is it to be conditioning the igbo to meet certain criteria before they can smell Aso Rock is that how Yoruba and Gej was conditioned before becoming president? Igbo has no say in political landscape in Nigeria which they caused it themselves due to our hate genes and rebellious genes. Bro to say little it's only a slave that must beg or being given condition before he get what suppose to be his right.

Look at okorocha l, look at Onu, look at Nnamani gangs, look at Nigige etc licking apc a s s day and night begging for fulani favour. Anyone can protest I'm not move but in as much Kanu name is involve to hell with IPOB or IPOOH I hate him and will forever hate him. Pls biko call me Afonja I give no f u c k i n g damn. I support biafra that stand with senses, no hate and no intimidation but for IPOOH they can go to hell. If my words pains you go and die biko.

shut up and stop ranting like a castrated goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Reelectbuhari: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
jrusky:

I just saw a text embellished and sterotyped.......full of BIKO....with no meaning.....simply termed as rubbish......I guess biko is the only igbo word u conversant with....?

I will advice u to consult Dr Chris Imafidon to lecture you on the final points of democracy, hate, rebellion, slavery.....and soundly graduate you on positive thinking......

Also the battle has always been the battle of the mind and if the mind is conquered...you going no where and that was why in the days of enlightenment the great Rene Descartes said...corgito ergo sum.....i think therefore I am.....and if u must begin to make sense......you must begin to think but the problem is.....ARE U THINKING?

To me u have decayed morally, mindly, intellectually......to make such assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Yyeske(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
excel4us:

Thought Buhari said they are terrorist? U see its easy to talk nonsense while in Nigeria, why cant Buhari come outside and proscribe them in UK?

What is Buratai waiting for? Wont he make haste to despatch his python or even crocodile to go dance in London?

This is a wake up call to all the prescription protagonists that they have just been making a big f00l of themselves!

According to "Wole Soyinka" Biafra remains an ideology that can never be defeated unless u come up with a counter narrative.

IDEOLOGY passes from one generation to another
Did you see anything IPOB there, you think those jobless terrorists no get small sense? Let them display anything IPOB infront of Mama Charlie and see massive deportation.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by osusuallstars: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
keeping the hope brothers. fight on let the world know more that we are biafrans,. we are not like the Nigeria youths that are lazy and prefer freebie.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
Oga use your Brain no security in Niger Delta no company will ever sight his/ her company there go and ask chevron.

what about the east, statistically the east has the least crime in the country. So it's cheaper for the to draw pipe to Lagos that east.
Get lost! U fail to see the deception. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Odingo1: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
jrusky:

[s]Mr I said stop using the word slave for the SW are you sick biko?

Look at okorocha l, look at Onu, look at Nnamani gangs, look at Nigige etc licking apc a s s day and night begging for fulani favour. Anyone can protest I'm not move but in as much Kanu name is involve to hell with IPOB or IPOOH I hate him and will forever hate him. Pls biko call me Afonja I give no f u c k i n g damn. I support biafra that stand with senses, no hate and no intimidation but for IPOOH they can go to hell. If my words pains you go and die biko[/s].
Just keep quiet,

Obasanjo that was hand picked from prison like fowl beating by rain to come and serve fulani interest and was once a head of state by the virtue of the death of his boss Murtala Muhammed and was forced to hand over to Shagari a northerner instead of Owolowo or GEJ that became president by chance after the death of his boss and was frustrated out of office by using Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by keneck1: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You thought wrong
Nigeria without Biafrans will benefit you

Let's all work towards that
biafra only exist in the imagination of some brainwashed children,i laugh in NIGERIAN style kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by adonis89(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
yeman1:
Honesty I don't like this nation called Nigeria again. Forget about Biafra or whatsoever group.. A group of people can decide to fight for their rights since Nigeria has failed them or us. So, please don't blame anybody for that. A president of a country saying that we youths are lazy and we are not ready to work. I've been looking for work since I came back to Nigeria after schooling in abroad. Nigeria my country, what has is offerred us please? Youth of this nation should think about their future but instead rather thinking on thier personal interest and what they would get from so called politician.
nawa for u sef!!!! Wetin carry u com back? Now u don get d work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.