Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) (34523 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by lodgerill: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian and businessman, MC Mbaraka surprises her woman, Rajunorj Aya from Cross River state a brand new GLK 4Matic Benz car on her birthday.

https://www.gistrealm.com/comedian-mc-mbaraka-surprises-wife-with-brand-new-4matic-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by izzou(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry

Who was supposed to surprise her with a car before?

Me? undecided

I love the picture quality. Superb kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by lodgerill: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2018

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by KushyKush: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Will this stop her from cheating on the poor guy?

Don't trust a Nigerian woman. Especially the ones in Lagos. lipsrsealed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

This is one of the reasons why Naija will remain unproductive, how many Tech, Med and Agricultural personnel are given this publicity.

Until we start celebrating, engineering feats and giving them celebrity status, we can't move an inch towards development.

You wanna know why.

Humans love what will make them to be worshipped and those with energy will flow in that direction.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where is the 4Matic

2 Likes

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by marttol: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
I should fry piss
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
abi oo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
No be only brand new

OP carry style add that one cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
And will this help to Console Nigeria Youths her President have Lambasted and disgraced in U.K?

Is this even news? kiss kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Brand new...ahn ahn....me i no fit see any leather anywhere ooo

10 Likes

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hycon(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
A Husband surprised his Wife...
They took pictures with the gift
Posted it on Social Media

Kindly let them know we have seen it and we are happy for her.

More stew & meat to your rice smiley

2 Likes

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Apelex(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wakander forever
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by arsenal33: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youth will see this, and say he doesn't want 9 to 5 job
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
car wey be accidented tokunbo
neva trust a lagos bich
she go use d car go pose for mall
use am fuc men and yung niggis
den d idiot husband wud beat her up and collect back d toks which might have been dented
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by ellapius(f): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mmmm grin
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
As long as NDLEA no catch you, we celebrate with you
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by exenxe1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
third pix shows they're true wakanda
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by DonMoga(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
AND WHO WILL SAY MONEY IS NOT GOOD? LOL

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Brand new...ahn ahn....me i no fit see any leather anywhere ooo

The ride na Nigerian use. Most Nigerians refers any car without a plate number as a brand new shocked

2 Likes

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by nabegibeg: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
lodgerill:
Popular Nigerian comedian and businessman, MC Mbaraka surprises her woman, Rajunorj Aya from Cross River state a brand new GLK 4Matic Benz car on her birthday.

https://www.gistrealm.com/comedian-mc-mbaraka-surprises-wife-with-brand-new-4matic-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
HBD 2 her

Hope is d guy dat bought it, cos sum gals can do dat and lied to pple dat d guy bought for her

1 Like

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by FrenchWay: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
G
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by Blackchampion(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am Morgan, Chibueze G.
I am a young person. I work for 7 hrs/day, Monday - Friday. I pay for what I have.
#IamnotLazy
#TellBuhari

1 Like

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by xagorakis(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad[quote author=lodgerill post=66847805]Popular Nigerian comedian and businessman, MC Mbaraka surprises her woman, Rajunorj Aya from Cross River state a brand new GLK 4Matic Benz car on her birthday.

Well, since mc abraka surprised 'her' woman; kindly tell mc abraka to be very careful. 14 years can change your existence for good.

1 Like

Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you don't

Who will
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by fresherdanU: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
HIS WOMAN. GOD!!!! WHO IS WRITING THIS POST TODAY?

NA WAH O
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lovely
Re: MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos) by shoelotng(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Which comedy industry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo) / Boy Wins Davido's N1 Million Give Away On Stage / “I Am Not A Sex Symbol” -tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.