Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC (37894 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by uche87(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cee-C's campaign team yesterday stormed the National Assembly to campaign for votes for the controversial housemate who has been graciously hurling insults at different directions.

Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma representing Egor/Ikpoba-okha constituency of Edo State has tipped Cee-C to win the Big Brother Naija reality show which is expected to end in three days.

Some youths comprising more of ladies with branded shirts stormed the National Assembly to campaign for the curvy housemate. They succeeded in getting the endorsement of the All Progressives Congress chieftain who is very vocal at the Green Chamber.

"Help me support Cee-C" Hon. Agbonayinma said in a video amid cheers.

They promised to bring Cee-C to the House of Reps member. Cee-C is one of the most popular housemates in the contest but her tirade against Tobi yesterday dealt a huge blow to her fan base, even though she has apologized.

The winner of the show is expected to walk away with a grand prize of N45 million.

Click here for the video https://www.tori.ng/news/94186/bbnaija-nigerian-lawmaker-endorses-ceec-photosvide.html

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
And the useless senator is from Edo state lipsrsealed

Useless as buhari

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by crestedaguiyi: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Useless as buhari

they are lucky its not ijaw boys that invaded that complex, by now we would have been looking for that complex

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Brooke60(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
There was a country

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by alphacyborg(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alot of people will get heart attack because of this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like the commenters above grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2018

This infection Is getting Serious!
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Oyindidi(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cee-C the double wahala

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
The people of Egor and Ikpoba okha did not send honourable Johnson to watch BBN and campaign for one candidate.

You were sent there to represent the people attract good laws and development,project etc that would favour your constituents.

How would BBN favour them?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by marttol: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
She can never win...

Like for MIRACLE

Share for TOBI

128 Likes 130 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by winner01(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Either Cee c or Sisi wins, I don't care. Who can explain to Nigerians that they are not voting because of themselves alone but because of the future of the unborn?
Who can explain to Nigerian youths to take their life seriously and focus on major things.
You can afford to be uninterested in politics but you cannot afford to be uninterested in governance and its effects.

Northerners are ready to keep buhari as president till 2023 while the rest of us are waiting for angels to vote him out?
Later we will be asking if it was cows that voted buhari?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by livinus009(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
CeeC all the Way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Authoreety: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
JOBLESSNESS

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by marttol: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
There was a country
NIGERIA wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Onyinye15(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Kylekent59: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
By thinking outside the box,i think she is gonna win d 45m shocked

All those people commenting hate speech against her dnt even vote.

Don't follow d multitudes to raise insult.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by chocorex(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
I used to hate this cee c but with time I saw she's very strong. I know she let's her emotions control her but the we should know all women are abusers in nature and big talk active it takes a real man to tolerate a woman. some girls here will be bashing her while their own character is far worse, some girls de even beat their mother in-law and dem go come here come bash cee c. Abeg let the girl be. there is a reason for her every action. if u don't provoke her she won't bark. cee c all the way.

the first week she was with Tobi none of these character showed which means she can always be cool when you don't mess with her.

I don't see her as rude but I see her as a no nonsense girl.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by dadavivo: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
NONSENCE, this foolish man that is always confuse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by dadavivo: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians really need a psychological check to know if its madness that is worrying them or poverty that is killing them. during the election, you won't see these same people again.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by eleojo23: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
There was a country
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Timiblanko(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why won't they go to our leaders when they know that they are all jokers.
I don't really know what bbn is all about .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Funnystatus(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Now Nigeria is moving forward. This are news that should be gracing our media. Thumbs up man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Useless as buhari
He is not a senator. And I think he is no busy at all or just less busy.
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by stat(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
I don't know why you people don't know CeeC is doing the Right thing..Remember the theme is Double wahala

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Nairaplus(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na wa o. This lawyer (liar) sha!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Onyinye15(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
I can't believe what I just read

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by kerry57: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
No work to do senator. The biggest headache of ur people in edo state is cee c abi. She is as pathetic as u are me lawmaker

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by marvin906(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
i give up
sunday do and come let all these madness end

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by spirul77: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
why wouldn't he support cee c when he has earmarked her for fucking immediately after the show.

in psquare voice

"after the show na the party for my room,room"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Kylekent59: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
chocorex:
hjhh
Just type only "h"
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by GOBSIN: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
hmmmmm...cee c
Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Bambam89(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ah!
Things have really fallen apart that has made the gods gone crazy
Ah!
Wetin we do to warrant this kind country !!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC by Kaylexzy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
uche87:
Cee-C's campaign team yesterday stormed the National Assembly to campaign for votes for the controversial housemate who has been graciously hurling insults at different directions.

Hon. Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma representing Egor/Ikpoba-okha constituency of Edo State has tipped Cee-C to win the Big Brother Naija reality show which is expected to end in three days.

Some youths comprising more of ladies with branded shirts stormed the National Assembly to campaign for the curvy housemate. They succeeded in getting the endorsement of the All Progressives Congress chieftain who is very vocal at the Green Chamber.

"Help me support Cee-C" Hon. Agbonayinma said in a video amid cheers.

They promised to bring Cee-C to the House of Reps member. Cee-C is one of the most popular housemates in the contest but her tirade against Tobi yesterday dealt a huge blow to her fan base, even though she has apologized.

The winner of the show is expected to walk away with a grand prize of N45 million.

Click here for the video https://www.tori.ng/news/94186/bbnaija-nigerian-lawmaker-endorses-ceec-photosvide.html

Later, they will say it's the youths that are not creative and forward-thinking. Is this not a supposed 57year-old man following BBNaija? The same show the elderly folks in this country use in criticizing the youths. Later one President will say the youths are lazy. The freaking old PoliTHIEFians nko? They are beyond lazy with their pot bellies like Mama Silifa's Pot of jollof rice. Mtchew...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.