Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? (7324 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World. / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by desertboom(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2007
This could be very difficult to predict but i just feel like knowing who could be that man?
i feel is NELSON MANDELA of South Africa,
i just don't know but nairalanders your opinion is seriously needed
who could be the most powerful & respectful black?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Free(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2007
kofi annan
nelson mandella
mohammed Ali

grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Ferlie(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2007
me - the one and only Penis.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2007
Free:

kofi annan

grin grin
Nobody respect him like that nor his he powerful
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by nicelady1(f): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
grin grin So funny, lol
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Free(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
angry angry

i guess mandela isnt respected either cuz he not in power :rolls eyes

U dnt hv 2 be in power 2 be respected
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by casper(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
God!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by bluenubian(f): 2:43am On Mar 15, 2007
Barak Obama when he DOES become president of the USA cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2007
Nelson Mandela
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 5:03am On Mar 15, 2007
FELA kUTI
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by star01(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2007
tupac
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by mukadas(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
The man is pastor king he even promise to rule d world cos he says he want to die like jesus«¯ funny d man is ! D man is!! D man is!!! My dad
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 4Play(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2007
@mukadas

No be your dad ,na my dad be the most respectful cheesy He is the greatest living black man grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2007
I think ferlie as said it all. The most powerful and most feared man is MR. PENIS DICK!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2007
I think ferlie as said it all. The most powerful and most feared man is MR. PENIS DICK!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Free(f): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2007
We are talkin bout human beings here
not things attached to human body

rolls eyes

grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Ndipe(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2007
Mandela, of course.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2007
NELSON MANDELA
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2007
bggg
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 3:40am On Mar 23, 2007
Chai dt one brutal oh.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by bluenubian(f): 3:53am On Mar 23, 2007
babaearly:

he he all of una wey dey yan mandela and barak (no body knows him) don't u know the most powerful man in the world is Mr Long John Penis aka Dick-Son

why dont u freaking name urs, u gone blank thats why
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 4:09am On Mar 23, 2007
Chai?Abi oh
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
@ blue

ah did i do anything to u?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by bluenubian(f): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2007
Oh now u got amnesia, don't start what u cant finish
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2007
Wow.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Radiant(f): 4:00am On Mar 24, 2007
lmao@9jaeva grin

@topic, MARTIN LUTHER KING,jr
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 4:07am On Mar 24, 2007
Quincey Jones

Jesse Owens

Fela Kuti

Nelson Mandela

Michael Jordan

Edson Arantes de Nascimento(Pele)

Kanu Nwankwo

Malcom X

Calsius Clay Mohammed Ali

James Brown

Michael Jackson(Well technically he's stil black undecided)

Mike Tyson

Eddie Murphy

George Weah

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Collin Powell

Kofi Annan

Tupac
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 5:07am On Mar 24, 2007
Correct List.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2007
Baba Early

Quincey Jones

Jesse Owens

Fela Kuti

Nelson Mandela

Michael Jordan

Kanu Nwankwo

Malcom X

Calsius Clay Muhammad Ali

James Brown

Michael Jackson(Well technically he's stil black )

Mike Tyson

Eddie Murphy

George Weah

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Collin Powell

Kofi Annan

Tupac

Thats the correct list! acting like y'all dont know!
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Radiant(f): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2007
Ohh puhlzzzzz undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by star01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2007
babaearly:

Baba Early

Quincey Jones

Jesse Owens

Fela Kuti

Nelson Mandela

Michael Jordan

Kanu Nwankwo

Malcom X

James Brown

Michael Jackson(Well technically he's stil black )

Mike Tyson

Eddie Murphy

George Weah

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Collin Powell

Kofi Annan

Tupac

Thats the correct list! acting like y'all don't know!

out of all na tupac i go pick, besides dat none
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2007
Quincey Jones - he his respects about power after he told BET to the white people knowing that was the black channel

Jesse Owens[b] abi u meant Jesse Jackson[/b]

Fela Kuti

Nelson Mandela

Michael Jordan/ Magic Johnson instend

Edson Arantes de Nascimento(Pele) who the hell is this

Kanu Nwankwo oh hell no

Malcom X

James Brown/ not really he was known was drug and some other negative things

Michael Jackson(Well technically he's stil black )/ how is he respected/ he no either

Mike Tyson/ for biting someone ear off

Eddie Murphy/ not really

George Weah/ nope

Martin Luther King, Jr./ the real man

Collin Powell/ WTF

Kofi Annan/ nope he doesn't do shit for no Africa Countries

Tupac/ not powerful but respected by the Ghetto

WEB Dubois

Thats the correct list! acting like y'all don't know/ your list are so wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: A Girl Accused Of Stealing Stripped And Flogged By Women / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly / Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.