Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. (697 Views)

How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. by grabdbull: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Every parent derives joy when his children do well in school and pass exams. They also feel bad when the reverse is the case.

One subject which has been problematic for students since ages past is mathematics.

To solve this problem, the "Alpha math solution" on Fundscheap, which helps parents guide their children to academic excellence was created.

Any parent who gets to hear about this becomes excited immediately. I'll explain more concerning the benefits of this product, later on this thread.

You may be wondering how this will fetch a hard-working youth N300,000 in a month as extra income.

It's simple, actually.

Fundscheap allows its sales partners (very easy to become one) to market this service to excited parents, schools, PTAs, lesson teachers who can convince their students' parents to purchase access for their benefits, as well as religious organizations.

Those customers are even allowed to pay in installments as they pre-order the product before the launch on October 1, 2018. After the launch, regular users pay N300 to N1000 monthly, while those who pre-order now get to pay a small sum for lifetime access.

The sales partner then gets 20% as sales commission. Simply put, for every single sale of N10,000, a Nigerian youth can earn N2,000
If he makes 5 sales daily, that is N2,000 x 5 = N10,000 daily

That translates to N300,000 per month.

As I continue with this write-up, I will show how such a sales partner can also become a backer who will earn lifetime affiliate commissions on this project.

He simply needs to become a top level affiliate. This is likely to become one of the best local affiliate programs ever, in my opinion.

......to be continued.

www.fundscheap.com/alpha-math-solution/
Re: N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. by grabdbull: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
In summary...

1. This product is something parents recognize as being useful to their kids.

2. While a few solutions are released everyday, the official launching is on the 1st of October 2018

3. Parents will pay N300 / month for access to the solution after launch. This will later get to N500, and eventually, N1000 monthly.

4. If any parent should pre-order now, before the launch, he gets to pay only N10,000 for lifetime access. This will cover all math solution from SSS 3 all the way down to primary 4. Such a parent is known as a backer / Top level affiliate

4b. A backer can decide to pay in installments of N2000 or N5000 and complete payment before October 1, 2018.

5. When the full launch occurs, backers/Top Level Affiliates earn affiliate commission from the subscription of regular users (regular users do not earn commissions), up to a maximum of N5000 per account, giving N60,000 per year.
Not bad for a single N10,000 payment.

6. Any can decide to be a sales partner right now. Sales partners are the ones to convince parents, schools, PTAs, and even lesson teachers to secure access for their kids.

7. Sales partners earn N2000 sales commission per N10000 pre-order from backers they bring in.

8. Sales partners can earn N300,000 per month.

9. Sales partners can decide to become backers themselves in order to benefit from the lifetime commissions.

This is how I will break it down for now. I believe it is a gold mine for Nigerian youth. It's simply selling an easy-to-sell product to willing parents on behalf of their children.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! / Rose Quartz Gemstone For Sale / Special Income Opportunity Announcement Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.