Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers (102645 Views)

A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by PHIPEX(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Lloydfather:
and how much does an average banker earn per month.
You argue without your fact, AB startup for the field officers was 80k net few yrs back. All microfinance are not on same level, sit down and do your research what the top 5 Microfinance in Lagos pay their staff e. g AB, Adossar, Letshego etc. There are over a 1000 microfinance in Nigeria, they all are not on same category.

5 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by samwash(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
I Work for LAPO MFB. abuja. d pay is 104k gross but 93k after tax and other deduction. i hv friends in other mfb. tell me the mfb inviting u and i will tell u d amount for entry level staff.

this amount u mention, I guess is not for entry level staff.
@Op don't b deceive.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Adekdammy: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
toyinjimoh:
only lapo paid higher others are just exploiting Nigeria youths and someone will still say we are lazy

Letshego former fbnmf pays more than that. I know some one who works there.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Adekdammy: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Lloydfather post=66868380] and how much does an average banker earn per month. [/quote

He just spoke the truth, some of their management staff take home every month even after up front is more than 700k sef.]
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by captainking(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2018
flyca:
AB cashier - 2 years experience N110K.
Lagos though
do you work with AB? which branch if you do

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Duru009(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
How do microfinance generate money!
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Dotman2210(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
I Work for LAPO MFB. abuja. d pay is 104k gross but 93k after tax and other deduction. i hv friends in other mfb. tell me the mfb inviting u and i will tell u d amount for entry level staff.
How much does FINATRUST pay for entry level please

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lloydfather(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2018
PHIPEX:

You argue without your fact, AB startup for the field officers was 80k net few yrs back. All microfinance are not on same level, sit down and do your research what the top 5 Microfinance in Lagos pay their staff e. g AB, Adossar, Letshego etc. There are over a 1000 microfinance in Nigeria, they all are not on same category.
As their salaries always start with 35,000 to 45,000. Depending on the capacity of the banks obviously u red this part in a rush.
[/quote]
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Kennyfancy(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
o
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lloydfather(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Adekdammy post=66869762][/quote] the guy is not asking about how much the managements earn, but what an average marketers earn. Ok

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lloydfather(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Okonyeleo:
Some microfinance pays higher than so many commercial banks
and who is arguing about that. If u clearly read my last sentence well u will notice I made a tip about that.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by PHIPEX(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Lloydfather:
As their salaries always start with 35,000 to 45,000. Depending on the capacity of the banks obviously u red this part in a rush.
I don't know about others but the start up for the top 5 as at 2018 ranges from #50-100.Experience staff ranges from 100 - 250k. Mgt staff ranges from 250k to 1m. I have done my research, go and do yours.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Hanibal(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2018
I just laugh at some comments here... Don't let their usually shiity office environment deceive you, some micro finance pay more than the average commercial bank .
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about...

9 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by steveDpro: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
will check it out
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
lilichi:

So dnt talk

Ok.thank you!

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by santricedupas(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
abeg bros, is there a vacancy in your place make I apply
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Olumyyde(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
VcStunner:
I must be frank with you, sometimes the location decides that. North Central could be kaduna, nassarawa or plateau states in which only a micro finance bank located in kd may be able to pay up to 60k, the rest may start you with 35k to 50k at best.
Totally wrong, I'm in the same kaduna and dat is not what mfb(s) pay. The above poster dat works with lapo mfb has authentic info, op take note.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Olumyyde(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
samwash:

this amount u mention, I guess is not for entry level staff. @Op don't b deceive.
He is correct sir(speaking from experience), very accurate.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by captainking(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hanibal:
I just laugh at some comments here... Don't let their usually shiity office environment deceive you, some micro finance pay more than the average commercial bank .
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about...
you are damn right..
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Lloydfather(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
PHIPEX:
I don't know about others but the start up for the top 5 as at 2018 ranges from #50-100.Experience staff ranges from 100 - 250k. Mgt staff ranges from 250k to 1m. I have done my research, go and do yours.
what exactly was the different between what u Just state here with what I wrote earlier.
The Op did not asked for salary of top 5 micro finance bank.
But micro finance bank in middle north.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by VcStunner(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olumyyde:

Totally wrong, I'm in the same kaduna and dat is not what mfb(s) pay. The above poster dat works with lapo mfb has authentic info, op take note.
good to know fam... would have been even nicer if u gave us some insights about Mfb in kd specifically. Some of us may have to begin looking towards that direction you know..
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by LegitGirl(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
smartleo:

AB MFB and Letshego pay better

What does AB stand for?
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by samwash(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olumyyde:

He is correct sir(speaking from experience), very accurate.

Oga that amount is correct, but my argument is that the amount is not for entry level staff. u can only get to that pay raise wen you must have spent at least a yr in the system.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by captainking(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
LegitGirl:

What does AB stand for?
Access bank.. That's what AB stand for.. It's a foreign owned mfb that's a commercial bank in other countries .
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Compliance(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Grooming microfinance Institute pays more than any microfinance bank in Nigeria. They pay more than most commercial banks. Find out... Thank me later.
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by LegitGirl(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
captainking:

Access bank.. That's what AB stand for.. It's a foreign owned mfb that's a commercial bank in other countries .

Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by sugarcoatted(f): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
captainking:

do you work with AB? which branch if you do
Please check your mail
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by smartleo(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2018
LegitGirl:

What does AB stand for?
Access Bank

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by captainking(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2018
sugarcoatted:

Please check your mail
I just did..
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by Officer101(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:

Commitment!!! How was today's rally and awareness in Abuja? Po2 staff spotted
Re: Salary Range Of Microfinance Bank Workers by omodudu01: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
VACANCY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!!!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our Client. You will be the front of the Company and will have the dedication to create and apply an Effective Sales Strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable Financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with Clients.
Interested Candidates should forward their resume to: hr.glittersconsult@gmail.com or contact the Admin on 08183728987. This offer end on 20th May 2018.
Minimum of HND/BSC with 2 years experience.
NOTE: Only Lagos residents should apply.
Primeconsultant.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.