Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS (23538 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator / Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by Mboi2: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
dennisworld1:
U can’t represent ur constituency while I represent mine and have the gut to suspend me because I have a contrary opinion.

Saraki and his dogs in that senate will now realize they have no better place in that house than others. Every senator has equal right. Omoagege slayer of sarakis
It's because of people like you that made your Daura President say youths are lazy. Indeed you're lazy even to read. It's a pity.
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by Babacele: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
badly cooked plan by saraki to cage Omo Agege . Anything he wants to do shiiit he disappears and sends his dog Ekwerremadu....Prove that it was Omo Agege that 'stole' the Mace....maisujamba!
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by Lotechi(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
I thought the reason we have separation of power is to allow each arm function without interference?
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by smirn(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
hedonistic:
Why am I not surprised?

It is clear that Buhari and his cabal of idiots masterminded this inglorious act of treason - by sanctioning the invasion of the Senate Chambers by thugs. Those of us who visit the National Assembly Complex periodically know the super tight 'Eye Service' security around the place, which means that it is impossible to just enter there, snatch the mace, and escape without challenge - unless the security agencies DELIBERATELY looked the other way in response to an 'order from above'.

Since the Agege thug senator is supposedly representing Buhari's interest and fighting for Buhari in the Senate, we know that he had Buhari's backing to orchestrate such a shameful act of treason. We also know that nothing would happen to him.
How does carting away with the useless mace account to treason? Nigerians like you are rejoicing over the attack on the presidency by Saraki manipulated 8th Senate which was targeted to frustrate Buhari. This is the beginning of attack on the inglorious Senate until they repent of their dirty politics.
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by FroshJaynex(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2018
authority2006:

......... and your family members too.
Yeah if only they support this dullard, and if you do too thunder strike ur mama for where she dey. mad man
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by authority2006(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Yeah if only they support this dullard, and if you do too thunder strike ur mama for where she dey. mad man

It doesn't matter who they support since you don't have respect for the choices individuals make. Until people like you learn to respect individuals right to choice, we will continue to put you where you belong.
BTW: help me tell your mum that she did a wack job raising you.
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by FroshJaynex(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
authority2006:

It doesn't matter who they support since you don't have respect for the choices individuals make. Until people like you learn to respect individuals right to choice, we will continue to put you where you belong.
BTW: help me tell your mum that she did a wack job raising you.
Lol oga leave English for Wole Soyinka, I say thunder go fire all of una wey carry us enter this one chance bus government! If u feel offended that's simply because you're a cow, Herdsman Buhari will lead y'all to daura next year
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by babaztee: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Warri no dey carry last, No Where!
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by 2016v2017: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This country is in total mess cry
if you can arrest buhari that means you can arrest the Omo Agege bread
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by 2016v2017: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Rapmaestro:
Who should they then arrest? Omo-ikorodu abi
if you can arrest buhari who is behind their actions, then you can arrest the Agege bread
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by asobo: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2018
dennisworld1:
this is omoagege first tenure on the senate if u don't know. A very brilliant and vibrant senator. Has so many uncountable constituency projects presently. He is not a weakling. He knows the law. Well learned barrister. A son to justice omoagege who sentenced anini to death in the old bendel state. He is different.. He plays is politics well. Ask ighoyota amori who he chased from the seat through the law. Agege is not a puppet to sarakis who don't obey the laws. He is not malaye who follows saraki up and down.
Agege this agege that. He is not the first son of a prominent Nigerian so stop the hype. Who is agege compared to oputa(charly boy), FFK and saraki who are all sons of prominent men. If he has nothing to hide, why did his lawyer ask for restrain from the court to bar police from arresting him. He should not be afraid if he has a clear conscience. You type are the problem of this country. Come let me school you on politics
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by KAYTEK111: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Are you interested interested in commercial farming 1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale along Iseyin road, Oyo state, Please contact me my whatsapp: 08162224654...
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by Bizibi(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
dennisworld1:
U can’t represent ur constituency while I represent mine and have the gut to suspend me because I have a contrary opinion.

Saraki and his dogs in that senate will now realize they have no better place in that house than others. Every senator has equal right. Omoagege slayer of sarakis
ode!!!!!
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by Mboi2: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
smirn:

How does carting away with the useless mace account to treason? Nigerians like you are rejoicing over the attack on the presidency by Saraki manipulated 8th Senate which was targeted to frustrate Buhari. This is the beginning of attack on the inglorious Senate until they repent of their dirty politics.
Look at this illiterate and lazy youth that's waiting for govt to do everything for him.
Re: Mace Theft: Don't Arrest Senator Agege - Court Tells Police, DSS by asobo: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
authority2006:

We know those who are crying now. Lol.
I speak on a neutral ground and if indeed you support omo agege on his onslaught on our democracy, then you much be senile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingles For June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Video) / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.