Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (42504 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by seunfape(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2018
No undergraduate student will try such .
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ddjay: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
herzern:
Monica Osagie. . . .??
Nah my Benin sister. grin
same father and mother abi
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by yusufhaji(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Where's the video or who has it?
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by CioAngels(f): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2018
tomdon:
Olosho
Show her picture
She only blackmailed the man because the deal backfired. If it did not, she was going to give him one round of sex for marks.
Dirty slut!!!

Yes, this is one the youth that cannot in a simple way defend himself but to rubbish the one that carry her shoulder high. How can this youth tell buhari that he is a responsible youth with education and not lazy but government refusal to make light work because everybody in government are thieves with no exception.

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by castrol180(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by steveDpro: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
??
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by CioAngels(f): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hear teachers/lecturers equate themselves with gods, their time of reconning is coming near when student will stand against them boldly. Monica, go to Falana to report yourself because these self serving beings will come after you and to make sure you don't graduate for having the audacity to disgrace them. How i wish all affected students can come out to expose them so that they will become employable after graduation and not becoming unemployable because lectures are not given them the chance to study rightly. The president should say lecturers are lazy not the youth. Youth stand up and tell them you all have brains. Know that Mr A is not better than Mr B. Take your future into your hands.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
i don't understand. you said studying for a master's degree then you now say female under-graduate. na wa
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by hyperflex(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
She should go and read her book well o. Other lecturers go don get a.m. for mind. At least the bad ones
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Talk to us.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Erums(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Simbrixton:

Mumu comment

Who be this.... Ur fada dere... No let me enter your area spray you with borris oo... I no dey play
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Erums(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Watin dey special for that beside babe "down bellow"

Baba dem no dey ask this kind question outside... U gat to meet the lecturer make e tell u why e wan die for the matter.... Y wan try beni babe... Dem no reach na...
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Simbrixton(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2018
Erums:

Who be this.... Ur fada dere... No let me enter your area spray you with borris oo... I no dey play
Abeg come spray me with borris Internet tough guy eiye man
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Advans(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
obstead200:
don't bother. It is a scam.
In the phone conversation, I heard when the prof called her "enitan". That is a Yoruba name. The girl is Yoruba too.
Bloggers will not make heaven
how market? is it still a scam?
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by obstead200(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Advans:

how market? is it still a scam?
no it is not.
Happy now?
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by CapitanS: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Serves e randy prof right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.