Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

An Experienced Electrical Engineer Needs A Needs A New Challenge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Experienced Electrical Engineer Needs A Needs A New Challenge (261 Views)

Vacancy For Experienced Electrical Engineering Student Or Graduate / Vacancy For A Receptionist And An Experienced Electrical Engineer / Experienced Electrical Engineers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Electrical Engineer Needs A Needs A New Challenge by galax1: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated more than 4 years of experience to working with construction, production and Information Technology companies within the engineering industry. This has resulted in professional competency in all operational and technical aspects of electrical power systems design and implementation.

At*********I functioned as a technical operator of automated machines, maintenance of pneumatic systems, Sensor adjustment and preforming machine changeover within the shortest period of time. At *********** I functioned as an Electrical technician troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment, installation of solar systems,CCTV and Intercom which were all done with professionalism and precision. I usually performed Diesel generator servicing ,repairs, maintenance and Inspection from my time spent with ********* .

Employed with **************, I have demonstrated strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in high-pressure and challenging working environments. My responsibilities varied through designing, commissioning, maintaining, installation and testing of highly sophisticated electrical systems and machines. In addition, I was also relied upon to manage electricians, execute projects and maintain strategies within a limited budget.

Ensuring that all activities complied with quality standards and examining installation of numerous electrical equipment, I have been able to successfully identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues. Furthermore, I have gained an extensive exposure of leading teams and training members such that their competencies are inline with the needs of the organization.

I have functional knowledge of all electrical legislation, codes, and standards of practice and have gained expertise in use of industry specific tools and applications.

I also possess strong IT skills (AUTOCAD, MS Excel and MS Word).

I am ready to hit the ground running.

I can be contacted on 08032416391

1 Like

Re: An Experienced Electrical Engineer Needs A Needs A New Challenge by ademasta(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Business Developer Vacancy - CLOSED / Talented Event Managers/decorators Wanted / Service Sales Manager - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.