Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

If You Want Him, Go For Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Him, Go For Him (28884 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

grin

Lol what's funny
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Jodha(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
ouzo1:
Op u the advertise urself abi??

Exactly what i wanted to say ....lool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

Lol what's funny
D way ur mouth go dey mount d rice
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

D way ur mouth go dey mount d rice

tongue
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

tongue
Folake Oni Iresi cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Folake Oni Iresi cheesy
tongue
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

tongue
re u baking today ?
Maybe u can bake Lalasticlal.a head cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

re u baking today ?
Maybe u can bake Lalasticlal.a head cheesy

Lol dem go soon ban you now.

Nah I'm not.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

Lol dem go soon ban you now.

Nah I'm not.
grin
U dey fear ban shocked, Y
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

grin
U dey fear ban shocked, Y

In Eminem's voice "I'm not afraid " tongue
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

In Eminem's voice "I'm not afraid " tongue
Verily Verily i say unto u, D ban won't be long since u ain't herfraid
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by goodnewscliff(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol,you may be right...

But then, I think there should be a focus on some parts of your post because they require some deep thinking.

A man will marry a lady who shows him she is worth being a wife, what if the lady was only acting to get the ring? Why should a man settle for who finds him worthy to be a husband and not who he finds worthy?

@Emboldened, this is where you all get it wrong.. Not marrying who you really want. There is a difference between marrying the one you want and marrying the one you have. The former lasts longer because it is based on your choice which implies greater commitment. Aside love, if commitment is absent in any union or partnership it is bound to fail. I think it is easier living with whom you choose than who have to be with.

Lol @every man, marriage is about two people mister toks and not one.

be looking for your choice there... Maybe ur choice aint looking for u grin grin...dats how random life could be..... Op is jst implying women should go for what they want shocked.... Someone will always do the GO role..either d dude or d bae and dat doesn't mean its must work out...women should step up their game a bit.... Allota guys have been rejected by women they feel for ...do u knw how it feels to be rejected? it ain't easy to gather balls to talk to some ladies @ times..... I hate when guys go xtra miles jst to impress one block head lady he may get tired of anytime soon

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Verily Verily i say unto u, D ban won't be long since u ain't herfraid

iffahear shocked
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

iffahear shocked
Lol
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by toscolee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
No way.......show green light but don't ask me out.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by BlackHatNaija: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Divay22:
Thanks... I appreciate smiley
You're welcome.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm coming for you tongue

Just have a sweet exterior dimension and good hygiene...i will accept you and give you a VIP treatment.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Toks2008(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
goodnewscliff:
be looking for your choice there... Maybe ur choice aint looking for u grin grin...dats how random life could be..... Op is jst implying women should go for what they want shocked.... Someone will always do the GO role..either d dude or d bae and dat doesn't mean its must work out...women should step up their game a bit.... Allota guys have been rejected by women they feel for ...do u knw how it feels to be rejected? it ain't easy to gather balls to talk to some ladies @ times..... I hate when guys go xtra miles jst to impress one block head lady he may get tired of anytime soon

My broda these ladies think it's an easy task for a guy to approach a lady and possibly for a reason or the other gets rejected...

To make matters worse...one lady will be dying for you somewhere and you will be there wasting your time with one who has no clue of what she wants...

If you find yourself in a country where approaching a random lady seems like a crime you will catch the drift.

They will be shouting gender equality but simple to give a man strong green light or even approach directly nah wahala..they think it's every man that has time to be wooing ladies about....You will woo senior sister in Ibadan and approach younger sister in Ikoyi and they will start calling you womanizer when all you are innocently doing is looking for a babe.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by MissJoy29(f): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
cassyrooy:
MrToks2008 I don't think I have anything to say other than admit to agreeing with you.

The only problem women have is the thought that they are condescending to a lower status or something.

MissJoy29 come and see something, do you agree or disagree?
I had to read the pages from top to bottom before answering.

Personally, I don't think I can approach a guy first. I'm not sure I can. The best I can do is show him the green light. He should handle it from there.
My main reason why is the fear of wooing a really immature guy & what & what he will say about me to his friends. I don't think my tough skin is that tough to withstand the embarrassment.

What about you? How do you react to ladies wooing you first?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by cassyrooy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

I had to read the pages from top to bottom before answering.

Personally, I don't think I can approach a guy first. I'm not sure I can. The best I can do is show him the green light. He should handle it from there.
My main reason why is the fear of wooing a really immature guy & what & what he will say about me to his friends. I don't think my tough skin is that tough to withstand the embarrassment.

What about you? How do you react to ladies wooing you first?
Not being able to approach a guy is still normal, but sometimes the guys might be 'colourblind' and you'd missed him. Sometimes don't be afraid to risk things.
Fearing that the guy might be immature or 'a grown baby' shouldn't stop you, what about those grown babies that woo you? Just take chances sometimes.

Ladies wooing was at first scary, I've had it coming from my primary school days, and I happen to have wooed just one woman in my entire life, the rest woo me. cool I'm surprised this has been the case o.

The last girl that wooed happened last year, after my relationship ended, a 100l student wooed me, I was trying not to break her heart by refusing to decline her advances, later had to call everything off after 3wks 'cos that wasn't me. Turned out to be the best decision I've made.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by MissJoy29(f): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
Not being able to approach a guy is still normal, but sometimes the guys might be 'colourblind' and you'd missed him. Sometimes don't be afraid to risk things.
Fearing that the guy might be immature or 'a grown baby' shouldn't stop you, what about those grown babies that woo you? Just take chances sometimes.

Ladies wooing was at first scary, I've had it coming from my primary school days, and I happen to have wooed just one woman in my entire life, the rest woo me. cool I'm surprised this has been the case o.

The last girl that wooed happened last year, after my relationship ended, a 100l student wooed me, I was trying not to break her heart by refusing to decline her advances, later had to call everything off after 3wks 'cos that wasn't me. Turned out to be the best decision I've made.
Hmmmm.....this is serious. And here am I having NEVER wooed any man in my life. I have had guys I crushed on. Guys I loved even before they noticed me. In fact, my first love experience was like that. I loved this guy to the ends of the earth and back. But I refused to get too comfortable until he formally asked me out. It took time but I got it. But before then, I was giving him so much green light and attention to an extent that he would have been stupid not to have asked me out grin.
It didn't last though. I felt bad. But would have felt much more worse if I had asked him out first & it still ended the way it did.

About risk? Hmmmm...I don't know if I can do it. Maybe I will add it to my "bucket list".
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by cassyrooy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm.....this is serious. And here am I having NEVER wooed any man in my life. I have had guys I crushed on. Guys I loved even before they noticed me. In fact, my first love experience was like that. I loved this guy to the ends of the earth and back. But I refused to get too comfortable until he formally asked me out. It took time but I got it. But before then, I was giving him so much green light and attention to an extent that he would have been stupid not to have asked me out grin.
It didn't last though. I felt bad. But would have felt much more worse if I had asked him out first & it still ended the way it did.

About risk? Hmmmm...I don't know if I can do it. Maybe I will add it to my "bucket list".
Just like you've revealed loving some before they get to know you, so has been the case with us guys.

@bolded grin I know that feeling.

That's life for you. Take the lessons from the experience and move on.

Try it, it's fun on it own, 'hunting the hunter.' cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by MissJoy29(f): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
Just like you've revealed loving some before they get to know you, so has been the case with us guys.

@bolded grin I know that feeling.

That's life for you. Take the lessons from the experience and move on.

Try it, it's fun on its own, 'hunting the hunter.' cheesy
I know. Have experienced that before too.

I always take out a lesson from every experience no matter how bad.

Hmmm....don't awaken that thing in me please. It should rest now to come up later.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by cassyrooy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

I know. Have experienced that before too.

I always take out a lesson from every experience no matter how bad.

Hmmm....don't awaken that thing in me please. It should rest now to come up later.
If it can come up later, why not awaken it now?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by MissJoy29(f): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
If it can come up later, why not awaken it now?
That a baby can survive even before it's nine months, is it advisable to put to bed a premature baby just cos you want to? grin
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by cassyrooy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

That a baby can survive even before it's nine months, is it advisable to put to bed a premature baby just cos you want to? grin
Because I say 'no' doesn't literally mean you're off the hook here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Love, Sex And Relationships / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.