Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers (17464 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by shoelotng(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
I weep terribly for us as a nation! Am a graduate of Geography and Resource Mgt and categorically tell you tourism is one of our best bet! Imagine how much people pay everyday just to go to Dubai and play inside sand? I can bet you if whites were the owners of ikogosi water fall( where warm water meet cold) they would have made it the 9th wonder of the world, talk more of Erin-ijesha, and all other undiscovered and fully untapped tourist attraction/ wildlife reserves we have. If you google lakes in the world and see pictures of lakes u will weep! One small water that looks pot hole size here will be beautified and named a lake just because grass in on both sides! I hope I can make enough money to invest in tourism! It's a rich venture
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by dadavivo: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
checkedout:

You are off course one specie of different animals in it.

Afonja pig eat trash as usual

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Franzinni: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Wild life... Hmm it will make a good song challenge

Let the rappers In the house join the challenge of who can accurately describe the present Nigerian government as the wild life that it is....

Will will choose from the option of an all expenses paid trip to one of two destinations..,

Sambisa forest
Daura

Oya #wildlifenaija
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by avalontony(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2018
What about Onitsha wild life park located at upper iweka........go to that place and you will see wildlifery
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by francisbarrack(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2018
juwoonn:
If it's wildlife and tourism, then our government need to learn from Kenya and Tanzania
. D government r incompetent n unserious
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Franzinni: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2018
ceeteed:
Franzinni FM81a6nCA7iT

Ceeteed what's happening ooo
Did you take the wrong one this morning?

This your comment looks like Brazilian recharge card number

Are we safe?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by 825jobs: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2018
nice ones
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by checkedout: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2018
dadavivo:
Afonja pig eat trash as usual

Painment.....lolzzzzz

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Aldebaran(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Good...
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
I will visit jos wildlife park by December
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:
You all should stop calling this country a zoo. Take a break from your normal tirade for once! Be grateful for what nature has blessed us with.. Shuuuuuu!

That being said,

I really would love to visit these places someday, very soon.

I went to the zoo at Ibadan during my Uni days, those slithering reptiles I saw gave me sleepless nights. Lalasticlala, I mean your friends.

Lemme take u to Ogba zoo cheesy
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Cyoung4real(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Ogah! this your list is incomplete without aso rock..
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by AiiVee(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
just visit the Nigerian Senate or house of Assembly for a good view of wide life
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Non be ogba zoo lion run enter street
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by kmaster007: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
wat of Ibadan zoo... miss out
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by johnwell(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2018
lilfreezy:
But but but Nigeria(the zoo) is a wildlife destination itself. undecided

especially Lagos, insane creatures everywhere!
fvck satan

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by mayskit4luv(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2018
jordyspices:
Cool but I wanted a wildlife park were I will see zombies doing there master bidding grin

You don’t need to search for that; it’s right here in front of you, but you didn’t know. It’s ‘Nigeria’.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by chukxie(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Well done, Op. The difficult situation in Nigeria has battered ordinary citizens of this once great nation black and blue that they do not want to read about the natural wildlife reserves in. Nigeria. 'Buharinomics' has tampered with the happiness of a lot of Nigerians. Back to the matter, I hope to visit some of the places mentioned in the nearest future.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by somehow: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
The effects of recession.
pol23:
Boko harram and the problem in the North has spoilt Yankari game reserve visitation...
Few years back when we wanted to visit,every comment and advise was against it...We had to change to Cross River national park.
I believe Cross River national park is number 1 in Nigeria and Old Oyo park should be among top 5 too...
Cross River National park is the only place you can find Drill monkey in the natural habitat in the world...
With the size almost as big as Lagos State X4...the diversity and its beauty is genuine.
There are trees and herbs believed to have potency to cure Cancer.They also have various Snakes,birds,gorilla,Elephants and the mosquitoes there are as big as Helicopter,mosquito go chop you,you go won cry.
Tourism in Nigeria is dead,because man wey never chop no go dey go look for monkey...Since Buhari enter I never go vacation...I use to think government policies no concern me...
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by naturefellow(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Kissgrafix1:
grin
call you soon!
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by steveDpro: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
funny comments cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Revolva(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria wildlife is trying but who cares to go see animals..naija peeps no send o....instead dem go groove their life with other things
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by silviatodd(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm, sounds great. I will definitely add these places in my list to visit.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by Victor8st: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria is an excellent place for exploration being a student at the geography college. I visited Nigeria 10 years ago and I don't remember all the places. Although, some of them are deeply buried in my brain and soul:
1. Mount Afi
2. Nature Park and Ogba Zoo
3.The Jos wildlife park
4. Kaduna
5. Bauchi
In case you decide to fly there be very precautious and attentive. The life in Nigeria can be beautiful and dangerous as well, so keeping your eyes opened is mandatory. I would definitely apply for services of an agency like Penwell Safaris to arrange completely my trip from A to Z. Be safe and don’t forget that Nigeria is a dangerous place.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers by MeetWagon: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Victor8st:
Nigeria is an excellent place for exploration being a student at the geography college. I visited Nigeria 10 years ago and I don't remember all the places. Although, some of them are deeply buried in my brain and soul:
1. Mount Afi
2. Nature Park and Ogba Zoo
3.The Jos wildlife park
4. Kaduna
5. Bauchi
In case you decide to fly there be very precautious and attentive. The life in Nigeria can be beautiful and dangerous as well, so keeping your eyes opened is mandatory. I would definitely apply for services of an agency like Penwell Safaris to arrange completely my trip from A to Z. Be safe and don’t forget that Nigeria is a dangerous place.
Well, I just added them to my list. Have you visited these destinations?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports / Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State / See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.