Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) (23489 Views)

Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by johnnyvid(m): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2018
PODE: President Buhari's meeting with Buhari Diaspora Support Organization in London saying ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria".

Video Source: Aso Rock. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPOrhGeJHAw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by princemillla(m): 3:54am On Apr 20, 2018
With him being number 1

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by omowolewa: 4:00am On Apr 20, 2018
When he travels, we have stories to tell.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 20, 2018
True. They are called Fulanis

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nukilia: 4:37am On Apr 20, 2018
His family are also part of the wicked people who plundered the resources of this nation. Crazy old crook causing international disgrace for Nigerians. School Cert education should never be the minimum requirement for sensitive positions like the president. Old age does not means wisdom most times.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by bigtt76(f): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Looks like we got a new Mugabe in our hands grin

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by SalamRushdie: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2018
Who is more wicked than Buhari in Nigeria's history

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by orisa37: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2018
''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria". O Yes,. Demon vandalises. Angel builds.

2 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2018
The words coming out from Mr president are not encouraging. You should stop berating your country in the audience of people who want to hear you say positive things about your country.

Berating your nation isn't good for you, for the the country and for whatever investments you are trying to secure for your country.

Be wise Mr president

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Intellectually lazy comments everywhere driven by bigotry and irrational hate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
The words coming out from Mr president are not encouraging. You should stop berating your country in the audience of people who want to hear you say positive things about your country.

Berating your nation isn't good for you, for the the country and for whatever investments you are trying to secure for your country.

Be wise Mr president

You should have watched the video to see he was addressing some young Nigerians in a very informal atmosphere.

There appears a motivation to second guess anything he does or statement he makes.

In addition, a lot more was said and context is important.

When they say the youths are lazy they would complain.
Try and watch the video outside of any external influence, listen and make your deduction.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2018
But if you drop sentiment and hate aside, then view what papa said from this Angle, you will realize that Some wicked Elements have truly vandalized the land....

Even the small organization where I Work, I know how some unscrupulous elements have connived to Wreck the organization.....Let alone Almighty Nigeria's economy....

If you haven't been to where this wreckage is being done to the economy and see for yourself, You will never understand what papa is talking about.

But because long term hardship have altered our sense of smell, we went into suffering and smiling.

We dont want the truth to be told anymore....
We now want papa to mind his usage of words.
We do not want him to use the Raw words to demonstrate what our problems are.....

But if we disallow papa from using the raw language to explain what our probz are, then how are we going to Understand our problem and find Solution to the problem??

Even the vandalizers know that a day like this will come when such words will be used to describe their actions and inactions....

Where is Modath abeg!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You should have watched the video to see he was addressing some young Nigerians in a very informal atmosphere.

There appears a motivation to second guess anything he does or statement he makes.

Try and watch the video outside of any external influence, listen and make your deduction.

Is the dull one beyond mistakes ?
Certainly not
He has done this time without number
Don't even try to defend this
Unless you are one of the many lazy Nigerian youths waiting for Niger delta oil money

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

I watched the video sir. There are just somethings that need not to be said by the number citizen of a country in another man's land. This is my argument here!!!

He was addressing some Nigerians and he just had to use the word "vandalised" for his own country, smh. As crazy as Donald trump is; believe you me, he chooses the kind of words he uses to describe America and Americans. He may have one or two problems with the liberals but he doesn't derogate his country by using silly vocabularies to make a description of it.

In essence what am I saying here; The president just need to be weary of things he says especially when he is outside the country. Things like "a lot" of Nigeria youths are lazy and illiterates shouldn't be coming out from the mouth of the president. Now pray tell me, which president does that?

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
I watched the video sir. There are just somethings that need not to be said by the number citizen of a country in another man's land. This is my argument here!!!

He was addressing some Nigerians and he just had to use the word "vandalised" for his own country, smh. As crazy as Donald trump is; believe you me, he chooses the kind of words he uses to describe America and Americans. He may have one or two problems with the liberals but he doesn't derogate his country by using silly vocabularies to make a description of it.

In essence what am I saying here; The president just need to be weary of things he says especially when he is outside the country. Things like "a lot" of Nigeria youths are lazy and illiterates. Now pray tell me, which president does that?

Ok.

So why is Nigeria not fulfilling its promise to the youth?
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Old people sickness is worrying baba cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2018
True, vandalization of the country Nigeria is an act of wickedness.

Money made for the countries development is buried underground in peoples homes till date.

Call them wicked and our youth will rain curses on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok.

So why is Nigeria not fulfilling its promise to the youth?
The present crop of leaders are in a better position to answer that question. They were elected to create opportunities for the youths and not to tell the youths about how some wicked people vandalised the country.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
The present crop of leaders are in a better position to answer that question. They were elected to create opportunities for the youths and not to tell the youths about how some wicked people vandalised the country.

You lot love to deceive yourselves.

You complain of leadership and corruption etc as soon as you have leadership that attempts to address it you say "No it shouldn't be spoken about"

I insist, if you don't like the leadership, vote them out.

9 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Paperwhite(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari should do Nigeria good now by shutting his mouth. angry Must he always talk rubbish Yes-Nigeria is bastardized but he is the number one culprit yet the man is talking santimoniously.Buhari is a curse. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Paperwhite(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Who is more wicked than Buhari in Nigeria's history
You mind the president?

6 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You lot love to deceive yourselves.

You complain of leadership and corruption etc as soon as you have leadership that attempts to address it you say "No it shouldn't be spoken about"

I insist, if you don't like the leadership, vote them out.
Lol.. What do you mean by "you lot love to deceive yourselves"? Hope am excluded from the 'lot'.

All the Nigerian youth is asking from the gov't, from this gov't is to give him job, empower his entrepreneurial skills, uplift his status and leave the rest to him. From the inception of this gov't, a lot of talk(s) on corruption have been said. And the Nigerian youth is still roaming the streets with his CVs looking for that opportunity. Talk about corruption from now till eternity but nothing will ever make any difference if the Nigerian youth is still wallowing in abject poverty.

NOTE: I'm not saying the Nigerian youths don't have their own problems, of course they also have their own stain.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol.. What do you mean by "you lot love to deceive yourselves"? Hope am excluded from the 'lot'.

All the Nigerian youth is asking from the gov't, from this gov't is to give him job, empower his entrepreneurial skills, uplift his status and leave the rest to him. From the inception of this gov't, a lot of talk(s) on corruption have been said. And the Nigerian youth is still roaming the streets with his CVs looking for that opportunity. Talk about corruption from now till eternity but nothing will ever make any difference if the Nigerian youth is still wallowing in abject poverty.

NOTE: I'm not saying the Nigerian youths don't have their own problems, of course they also have their own stain.

When the president is asked questions he must not shy away from the truth.

If you don't want to hear you don't have to tune in.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by fiizznation: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

When the president is asked questions he must not shy away from the truth.

If you don't want to hear you don't have to tune in.
If I don't want to hear I shouldn't tune in!! Seriously? You know am just one man right? What I may say about the president's comment may be inconsequential, but what interested investors, movers and shakers of the world will say or think is the real deal here. Be wise please!!!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
If I don't want to hear I shouldn't tune in!! Seriously? You know am just one man right? What I may say about the president's comment may be inconsequential, but what interested investors, movers and shakers of the world will say or think is the real deal here. Be wise please!!!

Relevant investors carry out due diligence and they do not carry out their operations based on sentiments.

If the people don't want the truth I'm certain there would be various candidates on the ballot to ensure just that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by chosengocap: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2018
....they asked him how he will fix economy he said "deploy
military"
....they asked him about inclusion, he said "97% and 5%"
.....They asked him to round up discussion he said ..."his
citizens are uneducated and want free things"
This is why they shield him from talking to the press
locally....
Lazy President.... he forgot he is among those who vandalized Nigeriia....he is destroying out rightly Nigeria. 
My own is to post....‎

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by johnnyvid(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc fynestboi cc ishilove cc seun
Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Csami(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Boy! Don't you just love it when two zombies argue back and forth!?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Omeokachie: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2018
A dull student blames his failure in an exam on his pen not flowing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by mabea: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
I like it when people move from bigotry to objectivity. Kudos!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Vandalized Nigeria… Rape nko?
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi, Uzodimma, South-east Leaders Absent At Shettima’s Unveiling / Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.