Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel (10973 Views)

Suggest And Decent And Not Too Expensive Guest House Or Hotel In Abuja For Me. / Cheap And Decent Guesthouse In Ikeja, Lagos. / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Lexusgs430: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

look at this boy oh.... who dey do cheap hotels?

I never said you did...... Not unless you want to confess, make una see this girl o.........
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by peacettw: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you want to startup a hotel? standard one?

Lol. Naaah. I am not sure I am cut out for that. What I do want to start up though, if I have the funds, is a giant sized swimming pool park that offers swimming lessons for kids and adults. Blacks have the highest incidence rates of drowning. I am hoping to reverse that statistics.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Franzinni: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Only decent thing with some good hotel which makes me love them is

They write no smoking everywhere but... They allow you smoke Igbo!

Love love love Hehe muahhh!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2018
peacettw:

Lol. Naaah. I am not sure I am cut out for that. What I do want to start up though, if I have the funds, is a giant sized swimming pool park that offers swimming lessons for kids and adults. Blacks have the highest incidence rates of drowning. I am hoping to reverse that statistics.

that would be cool..

a standard swimming pool, with leisure seats outside
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I never said you did...... Not unless you want to confess, make una see this girl o.........

boy respect yoursef cool
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by forreelinc(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If hin no sabi smoke nko?
Then that is a bad hotel...angry no stars for them
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Reference(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
angry hotel wey no get small traces of babes with big ass is dat an hotel. Like d one i dey currently. Konji wan kill me . ferk dem all

I can see it looks dark and dingy. After a few years the furniture begins to stink because UV light cannot get into the room to naturally detox it. I hate that stuff. Found everywhere. Our hotels reflect our character, traditions and preferences.... very poor. Three out of four hotels I stay in, by the morning my eyes are itchy and my nose runs because the air is toxic. No circulation, no real ventilation. Even the bigger brands in Portharcourt and Abuja.
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Lexusgs430: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

Then that is a bad hotel...angry no stars for them

Na SK you dey take judge hotel?
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

boy respect yoursef cool

I have already..... TGIF.... I dey ur zone, make we hang out?
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Reference:

I can see it looks dark and dingy. After a few years the furniture begins to stink because UV light cannot get into the room to naturally detox it. I hate that stuff. Found everywhere. Our hotels reflect our character, traditions and preferences.... very poor. Three out of four hotels I stay in, by the morning my eyes are itchy and my nose runs because the air is toxic. No circulation, no real ventilation. Even the bigger brands in Portharcourt and Abuja.
true o. Next to zero ventilation
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by forreelinc(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Na SK you dey take judge hotel?
angry which other thing them dey use?
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

angry which other thing them dey use?

Home away from Home experience ........
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by forreelinc(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Home away from Home experience ........
angry how is that better than the out of body experience the SK gives you?
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
forreelinc:

angry how is that better than the out of body experience the SK gives you?

No point putting my internal organs on a BBQ machine ...........
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by 7abibi(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
any hotel frm 20k
try
to hell wt edo state hotels
clouded by short time clients
Bro i tire for them grin grin grin the thing be like quee
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by steveDpro: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
noted
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by Revolva(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ashewo hotel got d same quality

ndokwa hotels nationwide..am sure u guys know about his hotels....OP na bad guys he de visit there
Re: Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel by forreelinc(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

No point putting my internal organs on a BBQ machine ...........
angry nigga everyone is gonna die one day, learn to live life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten(10) World's Longest Rivers (pics) / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / How Many Planes To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.